Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Ashamed

United States

#429128 May 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I am not trying to single you out or what you believe.
I just want it to be honestly presented. You have done that and have never hid the fact you left the faith.
But for a Christian to pretend someone who left the faith didn't really leave the faith simply to side against someone else is beyond wrong.
Yes people use all sorts of issues as pretense to take sides. It is not anything new. and normally the issue itself is not important. And you no longer subscribing to Christ being the way for salvation is your choice. But I can't in good conscience have someone compare that to rejecting claims about snake-handling or similarly bizarre claims ABOUT Christ.
To allow a Christian to minimize this, no matter who does it, and act like one can continue on without this decision being a major factor in a Christian walk simply can't happen. A Christian can't say someone who no longer believes in Christ for salvation has just shredded some untruths about Christ and still retains the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Yes you are a patient and loving person most of the time. But I just don't even know how to properly emphasize enough how someone that claims to trust in Christ for salvation can basically present the claim that someone may still be on the narrow path as believed by our faith.
I mean no disrespect to you. But to sit back and allow someone to use your situation to dishonor what is IMO the single most important part of being a Christian is something i can't do. Again you have been honest about your decisions and I value that honesty. What someone else is trying to represent that choice as insofar as it relates to the faith is my problem.
Hope you understand where I am coming from
So what is your purpose here? To drive all the posters away? Or just
The women . Maybe Truths should bring out the list of posters again.
Then you could tell why all these posters are not posting here again.
So many grey boxers today, more than usual. Did you ever stop to
Think how you come off to others?

Your obsessive paranoia is destroying this Golden Thread.(Skom)
You and Senecus are going from thread to thread that NOTWF is
On. Why? One of you are grey boxing and the other is going under
Register name. Others know what you are doing.

vert wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost each and every one of the poster on the first 10 pages or so of this thread is Cindy, talking to herself. Someone made a list:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR ...
Holy Land
By The Blood
Sanctified
38_Special
End Times
Not Of This World Forever
We Are Almost There
Drunk_Monk
Army Of The One
Peace For Christ
Socks R Us
Judgment Day Watchman
Full Amour of God
Pastor_Sock
The Troll Buster
The Howling
Born_Again
The G-9 Unit
Your Candidate 2010
Deceit
Pfffrrrtt
Randy is pig
Camping Cult Lies
CatMomDu
Morning Dew ( THIS IS NOT CINDY )
bbb
vertigo (she took over my profile just like she's now doing to Duh

There is evidence here among the threads on Topix where M Dew has killed
Her Account. I find that she was very ingenious in how to go about the killing
Of her account. Jesus couldn’t have felt anymore pain than she did when
He was crucified. My question is why? Was she a threat to you? She on
Posted with her heart. Yes she copied some words and didn’t give credit.
But did you really read what she was trying to say. We all set back and
let you do it. I’m ashamed to say I was like all the others. But (Skom)
You did leave your personal info in this thread. When you Google it
It becomes interesting reading.

To bad M Dew didn’t leave a personal email with someone. I for one
would email her and ask for forgiveness. She made it very plain that
She would never return ever. Using her words Mission to Destroy, my
Words mission accomplished. Like she said who will be next? No doubt
Now all you have to do is read here Post Destroy Morning Dew. Did
you ever ask C if she was M Dew?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#429129 May 1, 2012
The trinity does not exist. Only fairy tales from some priests who don't understand the old testament.

While moslems and jews worship the abrahamic god, some christian go far astray and say Jesus should be worshiped on the cross. They think Jesus is the manifestation of god.

Quintessence 8

“A Picture of My Brother”

Since: Jul 10

Aborted by Domestic Violence

#429130 May 1, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
Too many times...too many children...this is how this spend their nights...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KtNYA4pAGjIXX&feature=g-v rec
...and yes...I ask why...how can this happen...
Annie, do you feel that you have left Christ Jesus? <--- And by that I mean that He is the only one that can save mankind from their sins? And this is not to say that you aren't a nice person or aren't spiritual whatever it may be.

And those are the only questions I will ask you today. I'm asking because I think that could help clear up some things.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#429131 May 1, 2012
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
The Love of God is so great.
Indeed, Bernie, In Deed :)
Adam

#429133 May 1, 2012
Jesus verily lived under the laws of prophet Moses. Jesus said do not think I came to abolish the laws of the prophets. I came to fullfill them. There´s no god but the abrahamic god. He has many names. Yaweh, Allah,God, the Lord.

#429134 May 1, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I have a theory.
It states that most fundies, deep down, know that they are apostate Lutherans, who themselves are apostate Catholics, who are apostate Jews, who are apostate Pagans.
Somewhere, way way down in the dump, they're desperately afraid that in all those iterations of apostasy, somebody made a misstep, and they're flat wrong.
They are hoping to overwhelm the deity by sheer weight of numbers, and by their gleeful willingness to condemn all who don't share their exact path to what they deeply fear is heresy.
Just a thought.
I was going to reply and thought better of it ~ instead "G'Day, Mac, how's it going?" came to mind :)

#429135 May 1, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>eveing i just been reading your post and other well done and welcome
Is that you Kay?:)
Adam

#429136 May 1, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't seem to stay out of the middle of things...even when I am not in the middle of things.
I think I am going to change my name from...Annie...to...George! LOL
Change your name in Eve,pls.

#429137 May 1, 2012
kay wrote:
Compassionate Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleasure to meet you too Epiphany2 :)
I am a Christian spiritual counselor regarding all matters of the heart, mind, body and soul...
Kate :)
hey welcome sorry that sue that was a old me i was checking on something and did not change back ,, i been kay for many year now and at time i use sister kay to remember a few good friend
Ahhh... if I read down the page a bit, I wouldn't have asked the question (((Sister KAY)))!

Indeed I remember Sister Kay and also in Heart :)

#429138 May 1, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Sorry for the double post.
Have you noticed that we don't give the double posts a number and that we can see them for awhile and then they disappear? LOL, I used to puzzle over some weird Topix things for awhile. Someone commented (RMD in another thread) that I use a lot of exclamation marks and we had a running joke about ducking the clubs!!!!!!!!!!

I put 21 there and I think it will end up with about 8-10 or so, from memory, but I often wondered what Topix did with the double postings and the missing clubs :)
Adam

#429139 May 1, 2012
@ JohnJaws
God the almighty three persons in one? That does not make sence to me. You should be put to death for your blasphemous thoughts.

#429140 May 1, 2012
kay wrote:
a long road that was narrow ut seen forevery to get the end of it as i walk i look arounf there was all kind of birds flowers trees all the wildlife and pets as you walk the sky is blue and clear and more walking you see water and life.
as you get closes the land become white of pearl and as we go on you see a place full with milk and honeys at the gate there was jesus he welcome you he say come and see your family and friends love ones they was talking singing dancing and more jesus say to someone you got a job and he say want you to go down the earth to talk to other about the lord and they went. we will have a job we also can enjoy ever thing what in bible indeed be in heaven .
Milk and Honey and singing flowers :)

#429141 May 1, 2012
kay wrote:
you only can take one of the road which one you take the narrow road or the wide road
I'm taking the narrow path and following our SHEPHERD through the door into the Sheepherd; there is no need for me to try and jump the fence like an unwanted stranger!! GOD Bless, I lost my spot today and have started where I landed, and really wanted to respond to Good ole darwins's post that showed his complete lack of understanding of some Scriptures, but in reality have given them enough time! Onward and Upward, Sweet Kay ~ also nearly 9:00pm and time for me to call it a day (even though it is a night)...:)
mike

AOL

#429142 May 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Those are just partials. What about the rest about the fruits of the Spirit? But like I said he referred to reading Annie's posts and Annie at no point ever was talking about beliefs outside the Bible concerning Christ. So what posts did BM read that would have given him that impression? He knows full well Annie has always referred to no longer subscribing to Christianity and the Bible not whatever example he compared it to about snake handlers or any other bizarre belief that he claims people have attributed to Christ. But will post complete post later. Peace
Man!, you're crazy.

Whether you prove(get your way) your point, at the end of the day, you've gained what?
mike

AOL

#429144 May 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at home but trust me I saw this coming from a mile away and saved the link when it happened. You are so very predictable by now. I will post it when I am off work
Talk about obsessing!

You're on this "net",even at work?

Whom, are you actually here to see?
Adam

#429145 May 1, 2012
Why would God, the Lord who created the world in six days who brought down his own laws to prophet Moses which was meant for the mankind, not only for the Jews, then come as a human being into the world and live under his own laws?

#429148 May 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't 'charm' me. Since I've been ENLIGHTENED by the glorious Truth of God's Holy Word,the Holy Bible,the LIES of atheists and agnostics are as plain as the sun on a cloudless day.9Only without the all of the 'glory'.
Of course I was jesting! Doubt whether there is charm involved at all really hehehe

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#429149 May 1, 2012
Top o the Mornin to ya....

You who are letting miserable misunderstandings run on from year to year, meaning to clear them up some day; you who are keeping wretched quarrels alive because you cannot quite make up your minds that now is the day to sacrifice your pride and kill them; you who are letting your neighbor starve until you hear that he is dying of starvation or letting your friend's heart ache for a word of appreciation or sympathy, which you mean to give him some day; if you could only know and see and feel all of a sudden that time is short, how it would break the "spell." How you would go instantly and do the thing which you might never have another chance to do.

Phillips Brooks

Thought for the day....
mike

AOL

#429150 May 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Thanks for asking though)
I know Mikey, you were upset before to see my call out B-man for keeping paperwork for basically a fraudulent minister's license. You would never want to see someone imply a Christian was being phony right?
Mikey, you are so transparent. I am sorry I hurt your feelings whenever i did. I am saying that so whatever mommy issues have plagued you for a lifetime do not become my problem. You are already starting to look a little stalky to me. I think I may need to cut you off:)
I was not addressing the text of your post,I was addressing the way you act.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#429151 May 1, 2012
Today's Prayer

For every problem, every anxiety, every temptation, every sin in my life, there is a deliverer--Jesus Christ! Thank you, God, for Your sacrifice, Your love, Your way to reach down and pull me up. Please forgive me and help me to stand sure-footed and steady on the Rock of my salvation and not to slip and fall into the mire of the world. Please, be in control of my life...and I know everything will be all right. In Jesus' name,
amen.

Prime time with God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web