Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#426399 Apr 25, 2012
Morning Dew wrote:
"I Love the LORD, for he heard my voice: he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live."-
Psalm116:1-2
Yes I took this from the Almightly Book.
I'm done here.
I pray that each of you have a Blessed Life.
God's Blessings,
Morning dew
If you are not able to pray for yourselves,
take all your prayers for others,swallow them,and viomit ASAP.

nobody appointed clown like you to be prayer book,nobody listen hipocrities like you
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426400 Apr 25, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how much I've missed your faithful presence Kay -- you are so loved -- and appreciated -- TLC - Judy
miss you too you guys take care of each other and the lady angel too wink
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#426401 Apr 25, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mister my friend
indead whisspers was and is right.
Bible dripping about those churches made by man made salvations,very good place to place by satan his spirit-from the fruits churches on this earth are known-fruits are dead and wicked indead?
only not everybody in those churches are influenced by spirit of devil,
but at right time made by God,those dear people leave day by day this worlwide moral dead christianity,
I do,nt quote biblical passages,there is not need to quote to you,
you are not that dumb butt, and you know this,
and only you can make own choice and run away ASAP from those moraly wicked devil spirit church or sects
sorry,
biblical fact is fact,very soon completly fulfiled,
and any rejection of this fact,does,nt avoid Gods Plan,
only your rejection of this fact harm your poor soul,and lost earthly sick body
have good night mister scumbolis
and please?I am not in same ranks like whispers, believe or not?
it does,nt matter to me,
but I am none of those earthly made by man doctrines,and propthic lies together with their fake crosses,trinities, and spiritual hates and argues between them
So you can see too this is all I can say

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#426402 Apr 25, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Posting as someone else.
All of us knew who he was when he switched names~ he told us.

All of the WILLING have learned more about walking as Christians here - from Gods use of each other. THE WILLING assist and ALSO listen- when siblings intercede.

~ Be willing to grow Mike~ Even if you wont invite Jesus into your heart- at least improve yourself.

Ya' gotta' live with yourSELF your whole life friend. Wouldn't you rather be someone YOU could LOOK up to? Be someone YOU liked?

Love,Deb~

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#426403 Apr 25, 2012
Morning Dew wrote:
......Yes I took this from the Almightly Book.....
Would that be the Catholic, Protestant, Masoretic or Coptic one ?
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#426404 Apr 25, 2012
This is Doctor REALITY. Life isn't a joke. There are many many hurting people in our world. So do your best to keep things R-E-A-L and help those in need of a friend. Good night.
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426405 Apr 25, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Judy..been keeping real busy for the most part.Every 2 moths we work out of town..[gun/knife show],,Been also working nights and sunday morning.,,Many thing going ,So they need me,.Its nice to feel needed ,,especially at my job..Working for the Lord,,They say the pay isnt much,,,But I Can say the retirement plan is out of this world...I have many angels saved in my downloads.Takes forever to appear when I change it..Great to see you..Prayers are for your Blessed Sisters health..
hey how are you doing girl?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426406 Apr 25, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
jUMPIN GRASSHOPPERS I sure happy to see you.I was thinking about sending out the search party for you or a Big ole SOS where is Bernie.Not joking about this I sure have missed reading the gooood stuff you use to post.I use to come in here looking for you and something good you had written for us.loveya lil whispers.
He seems to have gotten tired of the strife caused by sock puppets like you.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#426407 Apr 25, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I really dont need your opinion..Everyone has one.Can I ask you..Is the even an ounce of Kindness in your soul?????? I think NOT!!!I work nights because thats where I am needed.I have been in this place of employment for 9 years.I am very good at what I do......and they also love me for it..They also have highest respect for me..While I am there and when they see me around,,,,,,Frankenstein?? He is very Cool!!I own the dvd..and YOU managed to Smile after all your bull ship[sp] you told me?I dont like your Attitude mister..
but inside of my attitude covered is love,compassion,and help,

please?give a proper respect to very High educated magister ingenieur,professor,docent doctor Shrink,
and do,nt play ungly words,they do,nt suit you as my client.

have nice heavy working night for 5 dollars per hour,what are you doing at night?
baking pizza,or paterakis bakery sweat shoop?
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426408 Apr 25, 2012
someone say how about Matthew chapter 7?

By their fruits we are to know them.

kay say they can not put it in my below

Matthew 7

New King James Version (NKJV)

Do Not Judge

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking

7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

The Narrow Way

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because[a] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#426409 Apr 25, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can see too this is all I can say
madam I do,nt only see,
I perfectly knows this as past 37 years JW,that fall of worlwide churches begin at 1879 and ended 1988 church ages-
I am not more after 37 years JW,because this religion is hijacked by illuminaties from 2000 AD
this is not from camping or anybody in this country, chronology of creation is from Europa from 1974,and stolen by campignities to fit their fake end of this world fales prophecy last year.

people have to be still warned and listen Rev 18;4-5

Have blessed evening madam

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#426410 Apr 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I missed Granny's post. I'm glad you're okay, Granny!
Thanks Wyn --

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426411 Apr 25, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is Doctor REALITY. Life isn't a joke. There are many many hurting people in our world. So do your best to keep things R-E-A-L and help those in need of a friend. Good night.
ROFLMAO

I need to invest in Irony Meter stock.
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426412 Apr 25, 2012
someone say Mark 7:21-23
21 For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery
22 greed, malice, SECEIT, lewdness, envy, SLANDER, arrogance and folly
23 All these evils come from inside and make a man unclean

kay say
Mark 7:21-23

(NKJV)

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426413 Apr 25, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but inside of my attitude covered is love,compassion,and help,...
The let it show on the outside.

<face palm>

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#426414 Apr 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree my friend. How do you a characterize I situation I do not initiate and repeatedly offer to go my own way as me not letting go?
How do you not feel the posters who continue to re-visit a situation trying to exonerate earlier lies with new ones are not responsible for the continuing saga?
I will continue to defend my own credibility when I feel necessary. I will not apologize my RESPONSES to being told I am gay, a waoman, am hiding behind someone's dress, am a pedophile, support robbing the poor, walk a spiritually blind path, worship in a church run by satan, and do not know God's love are more effective.
If someone starts a fight and they lose, are they considered the victim? Not by my way of thinking. My RESPONSES have been just that.
Posting to someone I believe is lying and using the Lord's name to do it is simply willful blindness chosen by the most part IMO by those who like the nice things said to them by people faking who they are. That is their choice. I have made mine. For the most I don't regret it. Are there some things that I could have handled better? Sure. But pretend to take people at face value I believe are lying? I can't do that.
Very good post ((((Steve)))))~ but the part that you left out, is that you too misrepresent our walk when you dog someone or belittle them with insults.

Just as I misrepresent who I say I am, when I allow my distaste for JAWS to come out in barbs.

Or when Red finally has had enough, or Senecus or Bobb---

Your pattern is much the same as a person on a mission to clear your name- but you do not allow Bernie or Whispers or whichever to clear theirs or speak back after they have been hurt by your words.
You insult them then call them crybabies....THEN tell them you are done with the conversation- which, by human nature...makes them feel unvalidated and leaves them not getting a chance to fix or redress you for what YOU said.
~*~

See brother- we are all misrepresenting- when we don't just stand down once we see we are causing others to go the wrong way.
We each know in our own hearts that this is a journey and that each person has strengths and weaknesses...but that He will grow the willing.

The key is: Each that claim to be walking WITH Christ- must be the willing.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426415 Apr 25, 2012
someone say 1 Corinthians 6:10-1110 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
11 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor SLANDERERS nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

kay say
Corinthians 6:10-11

10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426416 Apr 25, 2012
someone say 1 John 4:1
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether

kay say
1 John 4:1

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
kay

Tulsa, OK

#426417 Apr 25, 2012
someone say John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends

kay say not bad
John 15:13

13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends

11-15"I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I'm no longer calling you servants because servants don't understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I've named you friends because I've let you in on everything I've heard from the Father.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#426418 Apr 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree my friend. How do you a characterize I situation I do not initiate and repeatedly offer to go my own way as me not letting go?
How do you not feel the posters who continue to re-visit a situation trying to exonerate earlier lies with new ones are not responsible for the continuing saga?
I will continue to defend my own credibility when I feel necessary. I will not apologize my RESPONSES to being told I am gay, a waoman, am hiding behind someone's dress, am a pedophile, support robbing the poor, walk a spiritually blind path, worship in a church run by satan, and do not know God's love are more effective.
If someone starts a fight and they lose, are they considered the victim? Not by my way of thinking. My RESPONSES have been just that.
Posting to someone I believe is lying and using the Lord's name to do it is simply willful blindness chosen by the most part IMO by those who like the nice things said to them by people faking who they are. That is their choice. I have made mine. For the most I don't regret it. Are there some things that I could have handled better? Sure. But pretend to take people at face value I believe are lying? I can't do that.
Nutshell version of my previous post:

The common factor in all of our posts which GO the wrong way is-->

The "what about what they did to """"" !!!ME!!!""" """""

factor.

When in fact...

if we ar Christians...

we gave up "me"

to be "HIM"

and should be more concerned about what "we" do to HIM (c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Classic 1,923
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristINSANITY is... 778,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 560,561
Gay snapchat names 15 min Bon 179
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 17 min Doctor REALITY 45
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 43 min fan 1,297
Designer sarees Online 44 min fan 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min WasteWater 265,474
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,900
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 14 hr risque 137
More from around the web