Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#409639 Mar 15, 2012
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Still terrorizing and abusing women and children I see. that what get your rocks off? abusing those weaker than you? and you say you a jesus follower;what a disgrace you are.
The angry troll is still trolling, what a shock.

I didn't hear your protests when it was said it was karma G is dying

Beat it you opportunistic sock

I did hear hanging out all day with people who you don't like and don't like you is really fulfilling though. Have I been misinformed?

I will take your word for it, useless as that is, since I can't see myself ever doing that myself to find out.

What was the last name you were exposed as in here just out of curiosity?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#409640 Mar 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I haven't heard any more. I will call his wife Saturday afternoon.
try not to terrorize that woman when you call. iyai!

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#409641 Mar 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How so Phae?
Did you even read the link?
Bunnieboo is so full of crap her eyes are brown.
What was malicious?
HEY DUANE,,,JUST SO YOU KNOW..My EYES ARE BROWN.........

Location hidden

#409642 Mar 15, 2012
Edit Phaerae:

2K posts not 2, keyboard lagged againb

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#409643 Mar 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not share my illness other than to show that even us "heretics" can carry our crosses and recieve God's grace and mercy and accept all of the burdens and blessings God has given us without hating or blaming God (or "Satan").
"Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father." - Jesus
stop that lie say you ill. terminally sick people no write all day and all night on internet setting record. you hide behind name of jesus and lie say you sick so you get pity after you write evil and hate to people and attack and abuse woman and her child. you not human! people with loving heart no abuse woman and children.
kay

Tulsa, OK

#409644 Mar 15, 2012
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind, that some of them are children.
hey there long time no see in here sorry i been gone, i sure hope i am not forgotten..

yet true some are children little children that is.. funny have the weather been around here the pass few day in the 70-80+

love my family in Christ
kay

Tulsa, OK

#409645 Mar 15, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>HEY DUANE,,,JUST SO YOU KNOW..My EYES ARE BROWN.........
hey be wise how are you and what up?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#409646 Mar 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The angry troll is still trolling, what a shock.
I didn't hear your protests when it was said it was karma G is dying
Beat it you opportunistic sock
I did hear hanging out all day with people who you don't like and don't like you is really fulfilling though. Have I been misinformed?
I will take your word for it, useless as that is, since I can't see myself ever doing that myself to find out.
What was the last name you were exposed as in here just out of curiosity?
that man not sick. you just side with him so you defend him attack on woman and child. you just as bad as him or worse talking to woman jesus follower about ride wet and hard. that kind of gutter talk on you mind! SHAM.
the more hate I see you fraud jesus followers doing the longer I will stay. You all make your god look like myth to people and people running from you God because of the hate and gutter talk abuse woman and child. I laughing at you all. if Jesus not myth he hiding his face from you and your religious gang!

Location hidden

#409647 Mar 15, 2012
kay wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there long time no see in here sorry i been gone, i sure hope i am not forgotten..
Never Kay, you will always hold a place in the hearts of those that know you. Great to see you:)

Peace

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#409648 Mar 15, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything she shared with you she did so in friendship, doing this now makes you no better than Duane.
You are allowing other peoples actions to make you as bad as they are.
No, I found this info merely because she gave her name!

Then she had the hypocrisy to call me out for giving my info, and telling me what Duane did was MY FAULT>

What's good for the goose is good for the Gander ....eh?

She did the same thing, but didn't have her child brought into it!

If I wanted to be as low as Duane, I would have posted their LAST names, and their records..PUBLIC RECORDS!!!

...and it would be HER fault...not mine...according to her.

Just trying to prove a point!

She offered her support, but then was ONLY supportive if I agreed with HER!
It was not unconditional...she wanted tro TELL me how to feel about my son, and when I didn't agree......her support was gone.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#409649 Mar 15, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, what you did was wrong and I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.
here person with spine annie. take lesson and stand up for something instead of going in gutter just because you want friend.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#409650 Mar 15, 2012
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind, that some of them are children.
But you did it!~

Do you forget your lecture on responsibility?
...and if you are mad because I posted it...remember it's just Satan in your heart that makes you angry, and angry at yourself for YOU posting your kids info!

Don't be hypocritical:)

Remember...my son is a child too:)

Location hidden

#409651 Mar 15, 2012
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>that man not sick. you just side with him so you defend him attack on woman and child. you just as bad as him or worse talking to woman jesus follower about ride wet and hard. that kind of gutter talk on you mind! SHAM.
the more hate I see you fraud jesus followers doing the longer I will stay. You all make your god look like myth to people and people running from you God because of the hate and gutter talk abuse woman and child. I laughing at you all. if Jesus not myth he hiding his face from you and your religious gang!
You are here because you are a bitter loser with nowhere else to go. Glorify it all you want, the truth won't change. And you tell people to commit suicide and get aids and die you phony hypocrite

Enjoy watching from the bushes Shrinky:)

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#409652 Mar 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The link said 5 years old.
Are you sure that is you?
Maybe you are still making things up.
Maybe you thought "What a wonderful way to ruin G's reputation here, I'll make him look like a scumbag with this even though it isn't even me."
...because the [email protected] teoll wasn't even smart enough to get my sons name right:)

The town he gave doesn't exist...and he didn't even know my last name......

You ruined your OWN reputation when you made a conscious decision to maliciously bring a child into this.

What we you all saying about responsibility?

Do you take NO responsibility...I bet not:)

Location hidden

#409653 Mar 15, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>HEY DUANE,,,JUST SO YOU KNOW..My EYES ARE BROWN.........
~snicker~

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#409654 Mar 15, 2012
Correction...to get my sons "age" right:)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#409655 Mar 15, 2012
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, I found this info merely because she gave her name!
Then she had the hypocrisy to call me out for giving my info, and telling me what Duane did was MY FAULT>
What's good for the goose is good for the Gander ....eh?
She did the same thing, but didn't have her child brought into it!
If I wanted to be as low as Duane, I would have posted their LAST names, and their records..PUBLIC RECORDS!!!
...and it would be HER fault...not mine...according to her.
Just trying to prove a point!
She offered her support, but then was ONLY supportive if I agreed with HER!
It was not unconditional...she wanted tro TELL me how to feel about my son, and when I didn't agree......her support was gone.
you see most of them defending that G_O_D terrorist. if they defending him;they just like him. the ones telling him he wrong not jesus followers. its most of the jesus followers defending him.
that gangster mentality. lots of gangs in honduras and that what they do. even when one of them wrong;they no admit it they gang up on the person the wrong done to and make it worse. just like they doing to you. is some gangster terrorists jesus followers oh here! iayai! and they say they follow Jesus in bible!!!.[me shaking head hard]

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#409656 Mar 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
well, "not perfect" implies some sort of natural human inability to do anything other than she is doing. She is pretending to have poor grammar and people either know how to speak properly or they do not. Only someone pretending would keep switching back and forth as they forget to be consistent and only someone with an intention to deceive and hide their identity would pretend in the first place IMO. What she has posted "bad" is fake worship in the Lord's name. If an atheist came in here and pretended to be a believer and asked for prayers would it be ok simply because the actual words of their post were not bad? Her fellowship with Christians is a sham as she has spent years bashing them when it suits her and pretending to be one when that suits her.
<quoted text>
I agree 100%
<quoted text>
Well if you are working on not being selective I would humbly ask why you feel the need to question Q more than Whispers since she is the one engaging in the fraud? I mean you obviously can ask anybody anything you want, but I am just saying it doesn't really point previously about being selective. But you have every right to ask and I strongly agree with some stuff in here.
Peace
To he who much is given, much is required. I hold Quin in very high regards.
As individuals we are continualy growing. Once I realized the possability of me being selective I am making every effort to be as fair as I can. We've had page after page of cindy bashing. Quins view of Cindy has more than been established. And the simularities between posters has more than been established. The possability of a link between Cindy and whispers has been established but not definate. As to why now, and what danger, and what should be done has yet to be answered. Be careful everyone, I think this person is Cindy. I just said that in one sentence. Again there have been page after page of posts. There must be more to the story than has been being posted. Or Quin is on a personal vendetta against Cindy. That is why I would like to know what the rest of the story is, since it obviously is something very very very major. If there isn't a "rest of the story" than he is just doing the same thing that others have been doing which is judged and condemned on this thread regularly. It has been said that if I like someone I don't call them on things when I would if it was someone that didn't agree with my beliefs. I like Quin and we as a whole have simular beliefs as far as I can tell.
kay

Tulsa, OK

#409657 Mar 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Never Kay, you will always hold a place in the hearts of those that know you. Great to see you:)
Peace
glad you remember me lol i been thinking of you and other. how is the weather and thing going for you. smile

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#409658 Mar 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth sharing something in private is far removed from Bunnyboo screaming "Search for Jodi and Johnstown".
Bunny (me) sharing something regarding 'Jodi In Johnstown' and her COLLEGE is far removed from G_O_D_eeboo posting a lINK about her son!

Hypocrite much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 10 min Johnny 461
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 11 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web