Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor Reality

United States

#348382 Sep 14, 2011
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and retire,because all his life never attend any school
why posters on this topic call you"antichrist"
you are not atheists,or spiritual idiot to be LIER or deny G-D CHRIST AND HOLY SPIRIT according to 1 John 2;21-23???????
Shrink,were are you from? You don't speak fluent english,do you?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348383 Sep 14, 2011
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure of the verse, but "original sin" is not Jewish dogma but a Roman Catholic one. There are several verses in the OT on how certain sins "punish" our descendents, usually for seven generations. The sin of A&E pubished all mankind forever. That does not mean they inhereted the sin itself, rather suffered the consequences. All are born free of sin but still siffer the consequenses of our parents sins.
you are right in semitic meaning,chain reaction from firsr man Adam-earth-red dna HAVE NEGATIVE DEADLY CHAIN REACTION INFECTED EACH ONE OF US,
this is main reason of Messiah abling to clean this infected by dirt of deadly sin, by His own drop of blood sheeded for His children

you are msart enough to know that not bron babe can be saved by infinite program written in dna-Bible call this spiritual life and HIS SHEEDED BLOD BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD REV 13;8....THOSE NAMES WHO ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE LAMB SLAIN BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD

notice first few verses of REV 13;8 And all dwell upon the earth shall worship Him,whosoever are not written in the book of life

it means whole'christian world"worship HIM without of heavenly salavtion,only for prosperities and well being on this earth without of salvation,because their names are not written in the book of life
infected DNA of most humans never was and is cleansed by blood of LAMB
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348384 Sep 14, 2011
hick-up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Et6SexvZwVkXX&feature=rel ated
link have nothing to do with this topic?
did you drink tonight to much,or smoke not right weeds?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348385 Sep 14, 2011
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Shrink,were are you from? You don't speak fluent english,do you?
about 2 days ago?I wrote you short resume about me?
it look like you sniff or drink some crazy acids? isit?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#348386 Sep 14, 2011
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure of the verse, but "original sin" is not Jewish dogma but a Roman Catholic one. There are several verses in the OT on how certain sins "punish" our descendents, usually for seven generations. The sin of A&E pubished all mankind forever. That does not mean they inhereted the sin itself, rather suffered the consequences. All are born free of sin but still siffer the consequenses of our parents sins.
Adam is still alive :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#348387 Sep 14, 2011
Note that the virgin birth of Jesus is a tenet of Islam and Mary is mentioned and revered in the Qu'ran more than in the Bible.

Mary (Maryam in Arabic), the mother of Jesus, is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic tradition. She is mentioned more in the Qur'an[1] than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Qur'an.[2] According to the Qur'an, Jesus was born miraculously by the will of God without a father. His mother is regarded as a chaste and virtuous woman and is said to have been a virgin. The Qur'an states clearly that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine. In the Qur'an, no other woman is given more attention than Mary and the Qur'an states that Mary was chosen above all women:

"And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! God hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation."[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_of...
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey G_O_D, what's up? I will and do keep an open mind. As I am sure do you. But also like you I don't change what I believe based on a few words or one verse. It is possabel that Isaiah 7 doesn't prove anything. But, just because it might not prove anything in regards to the Virgin Birth, lack of that proof also doesn't disprove it. I do however believe that the Virgin Birth is crucial to Jesus being the Mesiah. For there is a verse in the Old Testement that says something like sin is past on through the seed of the man. I don't have time to look it up right now. But, if this is so then in order for Jesus to be the Messiah, there has to be seed from a new line. A seed without sin. And then Jesus would have to live a sinless life. In order to be the Messiah. While I do feel there is an evil spirit following you, I think you are a pretty sincere person with legitimate questions. And, I think you do seek the truth. But, as I stated earlier, you won't change your beliefs because of a few slick words. While studying these things together probably won't change either of our beliefs, it might teach us both something new. I have to run the kids need some attention. Hey, would you mind if I called you Bob on here? I feel very uncomfortable calling anyone god.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#348388 Sep 14, 2011
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is still alive :)
One postulation at a time.
I don't think the thread is ready for that can of worms. <smile>
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348389 Sep 14, 2011
G_O_D wrote:
Note that the virgin birth of Jesus is a tenet of Islam and Mary is mentioned and revered in the Qu'ran more than in the Bible.
Mary (Maryam in Arabic), the mother of Jesus, is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic tradition. She is mentioned more in the Qur'an[1] than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Qur'an.[2] According to the Qur'an, Jesus was born miraculously by the will of God without a father. His mother is regarded as a chaste and virtuous woman and is said to have been a virgin. The Qur'an states clearly that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine. In the Qur'an, no other woman is given more attention than Mary and the Qur'an states that Mary was chosen above all women:
"And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! God hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation."[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_of...
<quoted text>
You are fully right again.
Quran point is earthly point not divine about Jesus,
Jesus was born from imperfect women with imperfect body contaminated by MARY DNA BUT SPIRITUALY PERFECT GOD SPIRIT ACCORDING TO LUK 1;34-35
those words match exactly WHO IN SUBSTANCE ESSENCE WAS JESUS,and whom HE WAS AS HUMAN BODY- in human body HE WAS NOT GOD,BUT GODS SPIRIT DWEELING IN HIM HIS PERFECT DNA MADE HIM first resurected son of God from the earth entering heaven in Spirit and glorified body.
you are smart enough to follow this realation from luk 1;34-35.Mat 1;29.Psalm 2;7.Mat 3;17.14;33
realtion of Quaran is true and your post is true and creditable

please?do,nt forget I do,nt kiss a.....of anybody on this earth
smile
Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#348390 Sep 14, 2011
Seed of God word.
The seed is the word of God.Luke 8:11
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom.Colossians 3:16
Ye have not his word abiding in you:for whom he hath sent ,him ye believe not.John 5:38
For this cause also thank we God without ceasing,because when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us,ye received it not as the word of men; but as it is in truth the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. 1 Thessalonians 2:13

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#348391 Sep 14, 2011
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,ZERO EVIDENCE!!!!! The FACT that there are BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of male and female human beings and animals,and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of different kinds of foods on this earth ain't no PROOF!!!! Huh???!!!!!
No more than trillions and trillions of boy and girl flies is proof of anything ....'sept maybe a whole lotta manure.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#348392 Sep 14, 2011
The idea of virgin birth of God(s) is a common attribute across cultures and time:

"Livy, a famous Roman historian, had written a very popular book on the history of Rome that was widely circulated in the first decades of the 1st century CE. In it, he explained that Mars, the Roman God of war, fathered twins Romulus and Remus, the original founders of the city of Rome. Their mother was Silvia, a Vestal Virgin. Some Christian groups may have slightly modified this fable and adopted it as their own, in an attempt to show that Jesus was an person of very great importance.

Buddha was born of the virgin Maya after the Holy Ghost descended upon her.

The Egyptian God Horus was born of the virgin Isis; as an infant, he was visited by three kings.

In Phrygia, Attis was born of the virgin Nama.

A Roman savior Quirrnus was born of a virgin.

In Tibet, Indra was born of a virgin. He ascended into heaven after death.

The Greek deity Adonis was born of the virgin Myrrha, many centuries before the birth of Jesus. He was born "at Bethlehem, in the same sacred cave that Christians later claimed as the birthplace of Jesus."

In Persia, the god Mithra was born of a virgin on DEC-25. Zoroaster was also born of a virgin.(Many common beliefs between what Zoroaster taught and Christian doctrines, Wayne)

In India, the god Krishna was born of the virgin Devaki. Virgin births were claimed for many Egyptian pharaohs, Greek emperors and for Alexander the Great of Greece.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/virgin_b.ht...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348393 Sep 14, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No more than trillions and trillions of boy and girl flies is proof of anything ....'sept maybe a whole lotta manure.
I gave you tip earlier to search for creation evidences
just dig in the ALDI OLD FOOD dumpster full of worms,insects,and white worms from hot dogs, before you eat this free food,just look at this worm,this is clear evidence for you that worm is created by Higher powers from you and your stupid atheistic brain

but more simple and do,nt waist time,if you seat on the toilet to take s.... just after finish dig with your ugly monkey evolutionar fingers in this shit ,for sure you will find evidences of creation from your alcohilc seek colon-you polinezian boy uga buga mamamluga Skitz reincarnated by atheistic researches of missing links-you are one of those laughable missing links,wandering around past 2 years like troll and bumbling atheistic stupidities
Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#348394 Sep 14, 2011
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature,having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:4.
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you .John 15:3.
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way by taking heed there to according to thy word.Psalms 119:9.
Thy word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee.Psalms 119:11

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#348395 Sep 14, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
"trillions and trillions of boy and girl flies"

That is so cute!
visual

United States

#348396 Sep 14, 2011
Skombolis wrote:
@ Cindy you have claimed to lose three homes..first your family home than a trailer to flood then one to vandels. I can easily find posts you calling Gary your beloved. Last time you lied and said you never posted past midnight I showed you dozens of posts of yours as late as 4 or 5am. You both have claimed to be victims of attempted murder twice.......and you cleary contacted one of your fellow wanna-be Topix mods to show up here early this morning.....And i dont hate women, I love women...what does that have to do with you? you have claimed to be a man and a women and the visual evidence was inconclusive at best. BTW..u posted here unregistered as "deceit". You cant even keep track of your lies any more can you?
Talking about this visual evidence? LMAO!

http://i49.tinypic.com/29wmwjo.jpg

And ohhhh now I'm getting banned!* shivering *

“"None shall pass"”

There

#348397 Sep 14, 2011
The virgin birth isn't mentioned in the earliest Christian writings, such as the letters of Paul and the gospel of Mark and various other gospels and textts that have recently come to light. This has led some scholars to argue that the idea wasn't part of the original beliefs about Jesus, but was introduced later.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#348398 Sep 14, 2011
For some reason I picture some of the posters and esp. the "sock puppet masters" sitting at their computer wrapped in tinfoil with a bible on their lap vigorously rocking back forth mumbling to themselves "I believe, I believe, I believe..." while typing in non sequitur verses, taking breaks only to compulsively wash their hands exactly every 30 minutes counting every bathroom tile they step on for no apparent reason.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348399 Sep 14, 2011
G_O_D wrote:
The idea of virgin birth of God(s) is a common attribute across cultures and time:
"Livy, a famous Roman historian, had written a very popular book on the history of Rome that was widely circulated in the first decades of the 1st century CE. In it, he explained that Mars, the Roman God of war, fathered twins Romulus and Remus, the original founders of the city of Rome. Their mother was Silvia, a Vestal Virgin. Some Christian groups may have slightly modified this fable and adopted it as their own, in an attempt to show that Jesus was an person of very great importance.
Buddha was born of the virgin Maya after the Holy Ghost descended upon her.
The Egyptian God Horus was born of the virgin Isis; as an infant, he was visited by three kings.
In Phrygia, Attis was born of the virgin Nama.
A Roman savior Quirrnus was born of a virgin.
In Tibet, Indra was born of a virgin. He ascended into heaven after death.
The Greek deity Adonis was born of the virgin Myrrha, many centuries before the birth of Jesus. He was born "at Bethlehem, in the same sacred cave that Christians later claimed as the birthplace of Jesus."
In Persia, the god Mithra was born of a virgin on DEC-25. Zoroaster was also born of a virgin.(Many common beliefs between what Zoroaster taught and Christian doctrines, Wayne)
In India, the god Krishna was born of the virgin Devaki. Virgin births were claimed for many Egyptian pharaohs, Greek emperors and for Alexander the Great of Greece.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/virgin_b.ht...
those stories were written long after death of Christ and death of last APostle
not creditable like tanokh sky tripper
roman empre like greek empire and even today deny everything from outside rewritting own miths,and histories for own agendas,
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#348400 Sep 14, 2011
G_O_D wrote:
The virgin birth isn't mentioned in the earliest Christian writings, such as the letters of Paul and the gospel of Mark and various other gospels and textts that have recently come to light. This has led some scholars to argue that the idea wasn't part of the original beliefs about Jesus, but was introduced later.
not true
start research writtings of early fathers like Hiplitus,Polikarp,or Eusebhius,Ignathius etc of 1 and 2 nd century,

and mister sires do,not believe scholastic fables of catolic orinted deceived pagnic theologies from 325 ad Nicea legalization 'christianity as ROMAN legal religion contaminated by trinity paganic doctrines etc...
Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#348401 Sep 14, 2011
For the word of God is quick,and powerful and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12.
This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina and with our fathers who received the lively oracles to give unto us. Acts 7:38.
Then Simon Peter answered him,Lord, to whom shall we go,Thou hast the words of eternal life. John 6:68.
And I know that his commandment is life everlasting John 12:50.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Jim-ca 7,199
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Exchange 123,349
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min G Carlin is in Hell 982,217
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 681,740
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 2 hr Brice N Livingston 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,526
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 11 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
More from around the web