Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#341434 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Whispers -- TLC - Jute
Good evening jute;Well,as I read here in the threads.If one want wants to play the game post,if not just scroll by.I just scroll by theses days I have no reason to argue over my beliefs,after all they are my personal walk with him and only I can do that walk.I taken a walz thru some of the other threads and have found some that is all they do is surf to cause discontent for others,boy that sure is not a very good hobby more like if I am unhappy I will make others unhappy what a attuitude.You and I are too busy being happy.have a nice evening loveya little whispers.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#341435 Aug 26, 2011
jimwings wrote:
<quoted text>
good job on saving the 5-700 bucks doin it yourself. I had to replace mine a few years ago too ... luckily my dad's neighbor did that for a living and walked me thru it. Good luck on the teaching job. have a great nite,
Appreciate the good words, jimwings. Good to see you, too. And thanks for your well wishes. I'm about to get from here and get ready to go ump in the morning. It looks like we're not having any ill effects from Irene in our area, so the girls will get to play ball tomorrow.

You have a great night as well.

“When Your Gone”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#341436 Aug 26, 2011
Why Should Jesus Love Me?- Topix#
He loves you because he cares :)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#341437 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Harvest time -- It is here in Michigan -- abundance of fruit and veggie stands everywhere --
Our school starts after Labor Day up here -- my schedule will get tight then for my respite -- less hours to be able to work my schedule in.
Wayne will be scheduled for his neck artery to be cleaned out within a week or so and he was told today he couldn't drive for about 2 - 3 weeks after that surgery -- so I need to gear up for extra miles too -- I sure don't need a repeat of this past Tuesday when I fell ill so quickly -- glad it didn't last.
We are so blessed to be able to cover for one another --
TLC - Judy
We'll be praying for you and Wayne.
Have a great night.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#341438 Aug 26, 2011
James Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello folks. I have a prayer request for you. One of my grand daughters along with her mom, step dad and five younger brothers. Live in Dover Delaware. According to the map they are just six miles from the water.
The weather service indicates that the eye of that storm will pass awful close to them if not right over them.
The last word I got just an hour ago was that they are staying.
Will you help me in praying for our Gods protection over them?
Thank You
JT
You got it, JT.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#341440 Aug 26, 2011
_Arizona_ wrote:
Why Should Jesus Love Me?- Topix#
He loves you because he cares :)
Yes He does, AZ.

He cares enough that while we were still yet sinners, He died for us.
Doctor Reality

United States

#341441 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr , The Lord said vengeance is His - they will get their just due. TLC - Grans
I didn't say I 'would'. I just feel like it. I'm too old. The Air Force wouldn't take me anyway.

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#341442 Aug 26, 2011
James Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello folks. I have a prayer request for you. One of my grand daughters along with her mom, step dad and five younger brothers. Live in Dover Delaware. According to the map they are just six miles from the water.
The weather service indicates that the eye of that storm will pass awful close to them if not right over them.
The last word I got just an hour ago was that they are staying.
Will you help me in praying for our Gods protection over them?
Thank You
JT
Hello James Terry,
your post has just been brought to my attention.
Yes. You've got it from here. We will be lifting up that situation.
God bless you for mentioning it as well.

Good night James. God bless you.

John.
Need2watch

Los Angeles, CA

#341443 Aug 26, 2011
&fe ature=player_detailpage
mike

AOL

#341444 Aug 26, 2011
Whispers wrote:
Good morning:I want to say this morning please pray for all thoses that is in the path of hurricane Irene.Hope all is well and doin okay this day.As for yesterday and last night here in the threads I have failed to see what all this anger,name calling back and forth has solved.Of course if one likes to play this type of game go for it,but this type of activity makes for dull reading.Have nice day.loveya little whispers.
Can you pray on your own in private?
Doctor Reality

United States

#341445 Aug 26, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
This time of year, my part of the country is the most comfortable and magnificent. These 3 months are when I enjoy my environment while every one else roasts. It's a fine compensation for a mere 9 months of drizzle.
Guess the good thing about living in a 'cave' you don't ever have a lightbill,cablebill,or a waterbill,huh?!
mike

AOL

#341446 Aug 26, 2011
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a minute Mike? Tell me all you know about God.
GOD is not real,...your conduct is proof of that.
mike

AOL

#341447 Aug 26, 2011
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Your questions are still childish and asinine. Get a life.
Let's just talk about christianity.
mike

AOL

#341448 Aug 26, 2011
Whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning;I truly pray you will be safe.I myself have been thru and had some bad expeiences with weather.Listening to news this am sure sounds like some heavy duty preparations are being made for this storm.As humans we are have some kind of hang up and I certainly no exception to the rule.Weather being one of mine,I watched the fire scene play out here in my area and had our motor home packed with supplies in matter of just a couple of hours.I would have put critters in stock trailers and left here if that fire had come down the mountains toward my place and left.Life is just to precious and material things are not that important.I have had loss of property in my lifetime and found material things are not important.have a nice day stay safe.loveya little whispers.
Every time you open your mouth,you want to tell someone your praying.
Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#341449 Aug 26, 2011
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps that's why Jesus should love him?
Laffin.
Good evening mac;I remember seeing in a post of yours about you making mention of the everglades.I am wondering are you in this some area as know we talked of Ireland once.But did not know is you were visiting the everglades or lived near them.Any if you are in the storm area I want you to know I have you and family in my throughts and prayers.have a nice evening loveya little whispers.
mike

AOL

#341450 Aug 26, 2011
bossdrop wrote:
<quoted text>christian character?, is that like muslim character?
I'm not frustrated, are you?
Hello bossdrop,
Can we talk about christianity?

“why did I miss this?”

Since: May 07

lapeer, Michigan

#341451 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jimwings -- how are ya - Brooks and Dunn now your talking some good music -- I saw them at the Allegan County Fair several years ago --
They picked this little kid out of the audience that was wearing one of their shirts and set him on stage -- he was so adorable with the shirt hanging down to his knees and he was wearing cowboy boots -- Kicks picked him up and put him up around his neck that was so cute ---
So GOoD to hear from you -- TLC - Judy
Hi Granny, like the story about the kid. I have a video somewhere of an 8 year old girl, who got on stage with us and sang at a neighborhood festival. She was great... little timid and shy.... but when she pushed her voice, she was good. She got a great ovation, it was a good moment.
take care,
jim

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#341452 Aug 26, 2011
Whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening;Watch the news national about your state.They been making some heavy preparations for the nasty storm.But will continue to pray and keep my eyes and hears to the news.Stay it touch if you can write let us all know what is going on.So many times news only gives just the high lights.have a nice evening keep safe.loveya little whispers.
I'm praying with you whispers.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#341453 Aug 26, 2011
Prove they didn't go to paradise Doc.
Prove it.
Maybe their Bible is the real one.
They are more convinced of their faith than you are so itmust be the true word of God, right?
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>And he WILL. He's going to be just as lost as someone slamming a jumbo jet into a 110 story building and believing that they'll 'land' in paradise the instant the hijacked jet hits the building. Many many people will die blind and lost. And the reason for both 'conditions' will be because they rejected Christ the King! I'm TELLIN' YOU!!,I can't WAIT to see the Lord Jesus Christ descending upon the inhabitants of the earth,in great power and blazing glory!!! Yes,the same Person who laid down His life as a ransom for the sins of the entire human,that same Person is going to reveal Himself to this sinful,evil,wicked,convicted world of human beings!! And if there's any doubt about who He is when He descends upon the clouds of heaven,when He finally SPEAKS,the WHOLE WORLD will KNOW who He is: The whole world will know that He is Christ the King. The Holy,Almighty Son of the Lord God Eternal!! I just wonder what will be the first words that the Lord Jesus Christ will speak to the human race!! Will there be thunder and lightning around Him as He descends??!! Yes!!,that is going to be the most STUNNING moment in human history!!! For more stunning than September 11th!!! But this 'stunning' moment will be to the absolute glory of the Lord!! YES!!,evn the sinful,the vile,the wicked,the most abominable,the most BLASPHEMOUS men to have EVER walked upon this earth will confess that Christ is TRULY the ONLY Lord of the earth and universe!! YES,my friends,that Day will come just as sure as the sun is setting this evening! I'm hearing the moonlight piano playing in the back of my mind from that song 'Hoping she'll be happier'!!! I LOVE beautiful moonlight piano!!!

“why did I miss this?”

Since: May 07

lapeer, Michigan

#341454 Aug 26, 2011
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Appreciate the good words, jimwings. Good to see you, too. And thanks for your well wishes. I'm about to get from here and get ready to go ump in the morning. It looks like we're not having any ill effects from Irene in our area, so the girls will get to play ball tomorrow.
You have a great night as well.
been a long time... met some great people on here... then got busy workin my life away for awhile.... 14-16 hour days, 6-7 days a week. I recently took a position with my company with a set schedule. it has given me some free time to get back to things in life that I have been missing.
take care,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Paul Porter1 830,284
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 585,757
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 2,309
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 99,252
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Just Think 121,727
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Chess Jurist 442,970
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min curtjester1 40,217
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 3,930
More from around the web