Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor Reality

United States

#341416 Aug 26, 2011
bossdrop wrote:
<quoted text>Die believing that.
And he WILL. He's going to be just as lost as someone slamming a jumbo jet into a 110 story building and believing that they'll 'land' in paradise the instant the hijacked jet hits the building. Many many people will die blind and lost. And the reason for both 'conditions' will be because they rejected Christ the King! I'm TELLIN' YOU!!,I can't WAIT to see the Lord Jesus Christ descending upon the inhabitants of the earth,in great power and blazing glory!!! Yes,the same Person who laid down His life as a ransom for the sins of the entire human,that same Person is going to reveal Himself to this sinful,evil,wicked,convicted world of human beings!! And if there's any doubt about who He is when He descends upon the clouds of heaven,when He finally SPEAKS,the WHOLE WORLD will KNOW who He is: The whole world will know that He is Christ the King. The Holy,Almighty Son of the Lord God Eternal!! I just wonder what will be the first words that the Lord Jesus Christ will speak to the human race!! Will there be thunder and lightning around Him as He descends??!! Yes!!,that is going to be the most STUNNING moment in human history!!! For more stunning than September 11th!!! But this 'stunning' moment will be to the absolute glory of the Lord!! YES!!,evn the sinful,the vile,the wicked,the most abominable,the most BLASPHEMOUS men to have EVER walked upon this earth will confess that Christ is TRULY the ONLY Lord of the earth and universe!! YES,my friends,that Day will come just as sure as the sun is setting this evening! I'm hearing the moonlight piano playing in the back of my mind from that song 'Hoping she'll be happier'!!! I LOVE beautiful moonlight piano!!!
Fred

Stony Brook, NY

#341417 Aug 26, 2011
"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

~Steve Jobs

2005 Standford commencement speech

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#341418 Aug 26, 2011
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, Judy. I see no need to post to them anymore. They have been here and have seen the Gospel posted many, many times. And I'm not going to argue with them. They can believe what they want to believe. We have sown the seeds. God will water those seeds and give the harvest.
As far as receiving the Good News of Jesus Christ, there will always be those that will and those that won't.
Lovingly watering seeds works better than pissing on them.
Doctor Reality

United States

#341419 Aug 26, 2011
Satan's servants just can't get enough of this place. It's tempting to get mad and to call you people names,but just ignoring you,most of the time,works much better.
Doctor Reality

United States

#341420 Aug 26, 2011
Fred wrote:
"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
~Steve Jobs
2005 Standford commencement speech
It has been appointed once for ALL to die and then face the Judgement. Even the Lord Jesus Christ 'died','physically',before He rose from the Grave,appeared before His disciples,and then returned to.....that's right:HEAVEN. Unless God intervenes,ALL will die before entering the glorious realm of heaven. Because of all of the sin and evil and wickedness we've witnessed in THIS world,it's kinda' hard to picture a place where sin and evil and wickedness shall NEVER enter!! Not even ONCE!!! Not even for A SECOND!!! Not even EVER!!!! And Christ the King will make SURE OF IT,for He will utterly DESTROY sin,and the spiritual author of sin(Satan the devil and all of the followers of his LIES and his WAYS!!!)

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#341421 Aug 26, 2011
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen a few working ones, too, but not lately. Modern technology advances on.
I remember about ten years ago when our submersible pump went out. I called around to see what it would cost to have it replaced. Well most of the estimates from the local plumbers told me anywhere from $700 -$900 dollars. I called a local hardware retailer and asked if they had a pump and they did. I bought the pump for less than $200. Kim and I pulled the old one up and I wired the new one. Then with her help, we lowered the new one back into the well. It's been running ever since.
I am so fortunate that my husband is sort of a jack of all trades --he's worked construction and masonry an woodworking and mechanics.

He fixes our vehicles - tears apart washing machine and furnace if need be and somehow gets it all back together working. I've seen him dismantle a carbeurator years ago and I just said "Oh My" when I saw all the parts LOL and I turned and left the room --

He has built our home from the ground up - he just askes me how I want it and then he does it.

And yep he's put in both our wells and fixed them too -- the only thing he doesn't mess with to much is electricity -- but he has wired some of our home.

If we had to depend on paying pro's we'd be living in a camper LOL -- I love him dearly -- Oh yes he cooks and washes dishes too!! TLC - Judy

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#341422 Aug 26, 2011
jimwings wrote:
<quoted text>
it has to be beer:30 somewhere..... I remember going to the bar at 7:30 am when I worked 3rd shift... back when I was young, dumb and full of it...... now 2 beers would probably get me drunk....
have a great nite...
When I was ALSO young and dumb...I worked 3rd shift..[it worked for me at that time]]]]]]]]]Well,,I went to the BAR with work friends after work... even though I was married and husband didnt like it]]]]I was stubborn..No children yet..........The plan was to have breakfast there..ONLY...with my friends..I was served alcohol..Not even of age to drink it...Never carded me...never...ever....So actually..I drank breakfast..and then went home..husband was already working..This went on,,,until...Until one morning they did card me..I was actually embarrassed...left///i quit going..Soon lost the job..[wrong crowd to hang with..trouble ahead]]]]]]]]],I wised up...and took a look at my future dreams...Either quit living this style..or theres the door..I got a reality check in a big way....So to this day..i dont drink...Got a 1st shift Normal job after i lost the other....Went home like i should everyday.....Every thing..went forward after that..long story short....gave birth to 2 fine sons 5 years apart....Raised them....Never said that was the end of problems..Each day has a problem of its own..We still carry on..and go forward..My sons have since grown up..youngest One still lives home..[they are 23 and 28]..Have you been here before.since we dont know each other this might sound like blah,,,blah,,,blah to you...sorry.

“why did I miss this?”

Since: May 07

lapeer, Michigan

#341423 Aug 26, 2011
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen a few working ones, too, but not lately. Modern technology advances on.
I remember about ten years ago when our submersible pump went out. I called around to see what it would cost to have it replaced. Well most of the estimates from the local plumbers told me anywhere from $700 -$900 dollars. I called a local hardware retailer and asked if they had a pump and they did. I bought the pump for less than $200. Kim and I pulled the old one up and I wired the new one. Then with her help, we lowered the new one back into the well. It's been running ever since.
good job on saving the 5-700 bucks doin it yourself. I had to replace mine a few years ago too ... luckily my dad's neighbor did that for a living and walked me thru it. Good luck on the teaching job. have a great nite,

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#341424 Aug 26, 2011
jimwings wrote:
<quoted text>
it has to be beer:30 somewhere..... I remember going to the bar at 7:30 am when I worked 3rd shift... back when I was young, dumb and full of it...... now 2 beers would probably get me drunk....
have a great nite...
Hi Jimwings -- how are ya - Brooks and Dunn now your talking some good music -- I saw them at the Allegan County Fair several years ago --

They picked this little kid out of the audience that was wearing one of their shirts and set him on stage -- he was so adorable with the shirt hanging down to his knees and he was wearing cowboy boots -- Kicks picked him up and put him up around his neck that was so cute ---

So GOoD to hear from you -- TLC - Judy
Doctor Reality

United States

#341425 Aug 26, 2011
With the tenth anniversary of the September 11th attacks fast approaching,I just want to take this time to say that every time I play one of my videos of those two hijacked jets going into the twin towers,and every time I watch all of those innocent men and women plunging from those two skyscapers,it puts a burning hatred for islamic extremism in me that makes me wish that I could join the Air Force and hunt every last extremist down! And the Lord God of the Holy Bible has put it in the minds of the bravest,most well-trained and experienced airforce people on this planet to rid this planet of the ideology the became September 11th,2001.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#341426 Aug 26, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang it!!! Who took my Rum?
I thought I saw a dark blue Genie run thatta way with it --
Careful I think he bites LOL -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#341427 Aug 26, 2011
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did see it.....I hope you will enjoy your Birthday Sunday
There were so many pages yesterday that I just scrolled by
God Bless
I was scrolling so fast today I had to put the brakes on and back up for Drews post LOL --

Hopefully when X reaches that blasted 100,000 he will wear out LOL.

Thanx Epi -- I plan to enjoy turning the big 64 -- I'm good with that -- like I have a choice teeee --

TLC - Judy
Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#341428 Aug 26, 2011
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought extra water in gallon jugs, but there is nothing we can do here but wait and see~
Good evening;Watch the news national about your state.They been making some heavy preparations for the nasty storm.But will continue to pray and keep my eyes and hears to the news.Stay it touch if you can write let us all know what is going on.So many times news only gives just the high lights.have a nice evening keep safe.loveya little whispers.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#341429 Aug 26, 2011
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, Judy. I see no need to post to them anymore. They have been here and have seen the Gospel posted many, many times. And I'm not going to argue with them. They can believe what they want to believe. We have sown the seeds. God will water those seeds and give the harvest.
As far as receiving the Good News of Jesus Christ, there will always be those that will and those that won't.
Speaking of Harvest time -- It is here in Michigan -- abundance of fruit and veggie stands everywhere --

Our school starts after Labor Day up here -- my schedule will get tight then for my respite -- less hours to be able to work my schedule in.

Wayne will be scheduled for his neck artery to be cleaned out within a week or so and he was told today he couldn't drive for about 2 - 3 weeks after that surgery -- so I need to gear up for extra miles too -- I sure don't need a repeat of this past Tuesday when I fell ill so quickly -- glad it didn't last.

We are so blessed to be able to cover for one another --

TLC - Judy
James Terry

Fort Worth, TX

#341430 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your nephew will make the right decisions for his safety -- I know a lot of folks will be helping one another get thru this.
Wayne and I just went out for supper and I was watching the weather channel on a big screen -- whew those waves look fierce.
I sure hope it doesn't intensify any more than it is -
Setteling back for the evening now -- GOoD to see ya - TLC - Judy
Hello folks. I have a prayer request for you. One of my grand daughters along with her mom, step dad and five younger brothers. Live in Dover Delaware. According to the map they are just six miles from the water.
The weather service indicates that the eye of that storm will pass awful close to them if not right over them.
The last word I got just an hour ago was that they are staying.
Will you help me in praying for our Gods protection over them?
Thank You

JT

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#341431 Aug 26, 2011
Doctor Reality wrote:
With the tenth anniversary of the September 11th attacks fast approaching,I just want to take this time to say that every time I play one of my videos of those two hijacked jets going into the twin towers,and every time I watch all of those innocent men and women plunging from those two skyscapers,it puts a burning hatred for islamic extremism in me that makes me wish that I could join the Air Force and hunt every last extremist down! And the Lord God of the Holy Bible has put it in the minds of the bravest,most well-trained and experienced airforce people on this planet to rid this planet of the ideology the became September 11th,2001.
Dr , The Lord said vengeance is His - they will get their just due. TLC - Grans

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#341432 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jimwings -- how are ya - Brooks and Dunn now your talking some good music -- I saw them at the Allegan County Fair several years ago --
They picked this little kid out of the audience that was wearing one of their shirts and set him on stage -- he was so adorable with the shirt hanging down to his knees and he was wearing cowboy boots -- Kicks picked him up and put him up around his neck that was so cute ---
So GOOD to hear from you -- TLC - Judy
Hi Judy..I also love brooks and dunn...I have never been to a country concert..never been to a B93 birthday bash..Guess I am missing out.....Been to many rock and roll concerts..[younger years].....and years ago..one of my friends crocheted a pair of cowboy boots for my first son.[very tiny and unique].He wore them[sometimes as a newborn..instead of socks.They didnt fit him long..hard to get on and off..]I should have them gold platted,,I still have them..along with other special BABY keepsakes,.,,How have you been?Do you know jim wings?

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Netherlands

#341433 Aug 26, 2011
G_O_D wrote:
Such a fine example of what Christianity is all about.
Hello, this post isn't just for G.
Others are going to be reading this post. It's for whoever wants to take the time to read it.

Games. There are good ones, and bad ones. This my last post today. Christine will be coming on and will suggest a game for people to play. A game that Christians and none Christians can play, if they would like to join in. She hasn't gone out this evening. What is the game called? Christine has called it: "The Confessional Box." There is a twist in it though. she will explain all rules of the game, so the twist will be understood as well.

Games. Steve gets a lot of mention, because as stranger, some think I am Steve. Until today, I thought what screwed him up was tiredness. It wasn't. It was people playing games. Throughout the whole time he was posting in the Islamic forums he was fine. He was fine when entered this topic. Problems began when he became aware that some play games. People pretending to be other people.
Maybe the greatest evidence of that is Ham and Micah. It's in a post back there. Steve grew very suspicious of people. This is going to come across as a joke, but I'm being serious. I should think there is one person in particular would have felt quite offended, because he is close to Our Lord. Steve thought Ham was Micah. Get your head round that one if you can. People playing games screwed Steve's head. Steve made a serious mistake as well when he posted as I am has spoken. He decided to play such a game himself. I still haven't found those posts. Never mind. Steve went and He stopped playing a straight game when he did that. If he was going do it, he should have told everyone clearly first, rather that leaving it clues in posts that some might not have read.

Skombolis in a post earlier stated, maybe not in these words, that he has come to expect things to be done the Topix way. I'm being entirely honest and fair, Steve 777, to clarify which Steve, gave grounds for people not to trust him when he posted as I am has spoken, in the way he did. It's all very well, but Steve 777 was still a stranger as well. Just to compound it all, someone on the forum, thought Steve 777 was a character known as G-9, someone with a reputation for trouble apparently, as I've been given to understand.

God does work in strange ways. And no, for Christine's benefit who is here with me, that is not Strangeways the prison. Although God is working on people there as well.

It isn't unusual on other forums, but it appears to be unusual on Topix for members of the same family to be posting. We are in a situation in which people play games of being others to cause trouble. So looking at ourselves as others see us, we can only be here to cause trouble. Steve 777 did cause trouble and some genuinely believe we are Steve. Within our situation, Christine and I, we have got to forgive them for thinking that. The reality is that we are strangers.

Christine freaked out on here about a week ago. She worst name she called anyone was to Annie, in my opinion That sort of thing isn't on. Christine upset and denying she is a Christian. I thought we have got a choice to make. It made me question if posting was worth it. If Christine is going be a worse person for it then no. So I've had to have a chat with her.

Christine has got a motto: Keep it Light.

I thought well, posting on here, I thought, well, I want one as well.

I might make it this:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

That's to remind me to apply to myself.

The rule here, for us two, is: play it nice.

Christine is coming on with "The Confessional Box" game.

Have a very enjoyable night everyone.

God bless.

John.
Whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#341434 Aug 26, 2011
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Whispers -- TLC - Jute
Good evening jute;Well,as I read here in the threads.If one want wants to play the game post,if not just scroll by.I just scroll by theses days I have no reason to argue over my beliefs,after all they are my personal walk with him and only I can do that walk.I taken a walz thru some of the other threads and have found some that is all they do is surf to cause discontent for others,boy that sure is not a very good hobby more like if I am unhappy I will make others unhappy what a attuitude.You and I are too busy being happy.have a nice evening loveya little whispers.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#341435 Aug 26, 2011
jimwings wrote:
<quoted text>
good job on saving the 5-700 bucks doin it yourself. I had to replace mine a few years ago too ... luckily my dad's neighbor did that for a living and walked me thru it. Good luck on the teaching job. have a great nite,
Appreciate the good words, jimwings. Good to see you, too. And thanks for your well wishes. I'm about to get from here and get ready to go ump in the morning. It looks like we're not having any ill effects from Irene in our area, so the girls will get to play ball tomorrow.

You have a great night as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web