Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#300784 May 19, 2011
mike wrote:
Truths,...what is the point,you're trying to make?
READ HIS words for YOURSELF...In order to FEEL and KNOW what WE know as His truths~ SAVE yourself (AND US) time by investigating the GOOD NEWS~

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

~~ Shadow of death means temptations that could lead to spiritual death, and the hardest times of OUR lives too.

~~
Proverbs 14:32 When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down,
but even in death the righteous have a refuge.

33 Wisdom reposes in the heart of the discerning
and even among fools she lets herself be known.[b]

34 Righteousness exalts a nation,
but sin is a disgrace to any people.

35 A king delights in a wise servant,
but a shameful servant incurs his wrath.
whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#300785 May 19, 2011
Good Morning;Think God has been finger painting again.Sky is blue upon the blue canvas layes pearl white clouds of finger smears with a peak of blue here and a peak of blue there with swirls of pearls white fluffs follow the design of the creator finger.Took a morning walk down the trail to the creek,noticed small feet prints of critter cutting me the way possible a small fox,walked along the creek and water bounced of the stones with ease like a small child jumping rope.The wild flowers streching out to grab the morning warm but green with laughter.Return home a place of contentment and comfort to find a warm cup of pleasureful taste to start the day.have a grand day everyone with much happiness little whispers
mike

AOL

#300786 May 19, 2011
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 55: 22 Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.
23 But you, O God, will bring down the wicked
into the pit of corruption;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
will not live out half their days.
But as for me, I trust in you.
~~~
Then for the believers~ He tells us that we wil not die until our jobs are done~
EVEN tho' we may die young~ IT wont happen until we fullfill why we are here~
Evil people live long lives all the time,...what's up with that?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#300787 May 19, 2011
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hick-Up where do these people get their information from and I doubt very much that they are right abour Saturday 21 May 2011. How are they going to view an earthquake via TV when the earth is being destroyed?? Do they know something that we don't Hamba kahle

Hi C,...get it?
Do they have Hi-C fruit drink in Africa?

Google Harold Camping Family Radio.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#300788 May 19, 2011
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for posting the link, It's an interesting theology that does fit some, Namely yourself and not those of us who believe on Christ Jesus!
It isn't a theology you nit wit!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_scotsman
mike

AOL

#300789 May 19, 2011
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
READ HIS words for YOURSELF...In order to FEEL and KNOW what WE know as His truths~ SAVE yourself (AND US) time by investigating the GOOD NEWS~
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
~~ Shadow of death means temptations that could lead to spiritual death, and the hardest times of OUR lives too.
~~
Proverbs 14:32 When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down,
but even in death the righteous have a refuge.
33 Wisdom reposes in the heart of the discerning
and even among fools she lets herself be known.[b]
34 Righteousness exalts a nation,
but sin is a disgrace to any people.
35 A king delights in a wise servant,
but a shameful servant incurs his wrath.
Thank you
china man

London, UK

#300790 May 19, 2011
rape caucasian looking afghan women and kill the ugly asian looking afghan women.

“Ha, Ha”

Since: Mar 11

Charade you are

#300791 May 19, 2011
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You answered the question to your own problem. You said 'The more and more I read the Bible,THE MORE QUESTIONS I HAD.' Well there you go! If you feel you came to the 'realization' that the Bible was a just a 'hoax',that only means that you NEVER 'trusted' Christ to begin with. So is it ACTUALLY possible for a person to go to a church,to come forward and accept Christ before a congregation,and be baptized in water and STILL not be saved??!!! Actually,I think it is possible. I,personally,can't say for sure because it is the Lord who searches men's hearts and souls,not me. And only the Lord truly knows what's in a person's heart. Like I said,I think that it is actually possible for a person to 'go through the motions' without haviing a genuine change of heart.
All this just to site the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. You have no idea what was in my heart. Your reasoning is nothing more then your attempt to resolve the cognitive dissonance you experience when you hear a story like mine.
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask Judas Iscariot. I've said it before,and I'll say it again: I don't believe that Judas Iscariot was EVER saved to begin with. Judas Iscariot was just as much of an evil 'infiltrator' as was the September 11th hijack pilots who crashed those 767's into the twin towers of New York for Osama Bin Laden.
To the followers of those people, they were heroes. That's called Divine Command Theory. What ever arbitrary things God commands, becomes morally good. Thus the followers of said deity are morally required to except them.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#300793 May 19, 2011
whispers wrote:
Good Morning;Think God has been finger painting again.Sky is blue upon the blue canvas layes pearl white clouds of finger smears with a peak of blue here and a peak of blue there with swirls of pearls white fluffs follow the design of the creator finger.Took a morning walk down the trail to the creek,noticed small feet prints of critter cutting me the way possible a small fox,walked along the creek and water bounced of the stones with ease like a small child jumping rope.The wild flowers streching out to grab the morning warm but green with laughter.Return home a place of contentment and comfort to find a warm cup of pleasureful taste to start the day.have a grand day everyone with much happiness little whispers
Whispers, you are at it again.... The way you describe things. Its just so wonderful. Have a wonderful day. God bless. Hamba kahle (((Hugs)))
mike

AOL

#300794 May 19, 2011
Scriptures tell believers to ignore the joy of the wicked, their day will come, often times, it does not come in this life.

Why do wicked people have joy, if joy comes from a GOD?

Wait, don't tell me, their joy is not the real joy,...correct?

I'll take it anyway I can get it.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#300795 May 19, 2011
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi C,...get it?
So, what are the odds that ol' Harry "offs" himself on Sat, enabling his followers to declare him a prophet for predicting his own demise.

Yes, it would be stupid. But very Christard like.

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#300796 May 19, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you
Glad you understand.Nicest thing you ever said to me..Mike..

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#300797 May 19, 2011
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi C,...get it?
Hi Hick-Up No we don't have Hi-C fruit drink in Africa. I am going to google this fella and see what rubbish he is talking. Thank you (baie dankie) Hamba kahle (((Hugs)))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#300798 May 19, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I say figurative.
Consider babies that die, babies that are aborted, did they accomplish what they were conceived for?
The baby that I miscarried BLESSED my life with NEW knowledge about my self, my husband and to the betterment of BEING a mom to MY next child.

Abortions are the POOR choice of the persons WHO CHOOSE to take the life...hence WRECKIG their own lives in many ways admitted or NOT. BUT , GOD STILL offers them forgiveness AND PEACE~

Babies that die early may have served Gods purpose in the lives of lessons for the parents,

OR

SAVED the child from a worse FATE~ SUCH as LOSS of salvation for them or others..had they grown to physical maturity.

God can and does save us from OURSELVES by prompting us to honor good choices for ourselves...AND for the GLORY of His kingdom.
WHEN He is done using me to reach out to others...and when MY family is 'saved' I wil die physically.

IF my death WILL bring MY husband to salvation.

Then I am willing to die NOW. My sons have the faith to KNOW that it would be Gods purpose and to the greater good~
It is Gods timing and with IN HIS plans while I am with in His boundries.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#300799 May 19, 2011
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>It's okay nysdan because we started building an ark long ago and it's almost completed. We will be fine ...thanx.
Not to be argumentative, but your statement of WE stared building an ark long ago, implies YOR WORK of saving yourself. This cannot be. that ark will sink. By the deeds of the law shall no flesh be justified in His sight. It's not OK, many will die on that ark you're building.

Salvation is all God's work, and is a gift, never earned.

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#300800 May 19, 2011
God morning to yous.GREAT to be alive..Looking forward to the future..Everyday is a GIFT!

“Ha, Ha”

Since: Mar 11

Charade you are

#300801 May 19, 2011
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well to begin with........there is no failure in God, The failure was obviously somewhere in you, God is not a liar as he is keeper of his promises.
First of all I'm not a masochist. I'm not going to belittle myself to an unsubstantiated God. Therein lies another problem with your argument Lawest100, you assume that your God is perfect so the problem must have been with me. You beg the question, first you must prove God exists before you can claim He is not a liar. Besides, why does an all powerful God need a dirty rotten sinner such as yourself to defend him?
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also despite the often used term of "I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour" is not truly a correct termonology as it pertains to God's Word, The Lord made it clear that no one can come unto save the father in heaven DRAWS HIM, Otherwise you wouldn't have a mind or desire to be saved to begin with, And the only way that YOU accept HIM is by total submission and obedience to his will and his Word.
The steps to salvation were clear by Jesus before and after his death burial and resurrection and carried on out continually by his Apostles which are..........
Repentence (True Godly sorrowness from the heart)
Baptism- By going down in water IN his name (were you baptized in his name?)
And being filled with the gift of the Holy Ghost with the edvidence of speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives the utterance.
And if you DID do these, Did you give up totally unto him seeking him with all your mind heart and soul calling constantly upon his name?
Sorry........but go back and examine ALL of your actions and the intents of your heart behind them!
You do realize that "Moving the Goal Posts" is another logical fallacy don't you? The Christian way to salvation is clearly spelled out in the Bible, why are you attempting to make it more than it really is?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#300802 May 19, 2011
YOUR ?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#300803 May 19, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the quake will strike at approx. 6 PM in your area on May 21, but we can view the quake on TV on the other side of the world, at the dateline [ New Zealand, Christmas Island ] at approx. 2 AM eastern time.
So now you're saying the rapture is going to happen at different times at different places?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#300804 May 19, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Evil people live long lives all the time,...what's up with that?
There are scriptures for that too Mike~

Basically... they may PROFIT in the flesh, but CAN'T take it with them to hell.

The 'rain' falls on both the righteous and the unrighteous... AS does the GOOD times~ BUT earthly pleasures PALE compared to eternity in BLISS~ verses eternity WISHING you CHOSE Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Aerobatty 118,658
News Trump calls special counsel Russia probe 'great... 25 min C Kersey 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min -KENTUCKY- 678,649
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2,207
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,825
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr worthless crap 46,208
The Catholic and Moslem debate 4 hr worthless crap 3
More from around the web