Would the world have been better off....

Would the world have been better off...without Lucifer??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Antioch, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2017
Either way, my point being that Lucifer didn't just look in a "mirror", so to speak, very shortly after he was created and just let his intellect and beauty go to his head and...his "fall" was something he just couldn't.....help.
Far from it. God "more than fully equipped him"....to be able to 'handle' all of the blessings He had bestowed upon him.
The key to understanding what actually happened with this cherub is that......be it angels or human beings....accountability for "choices" is a inescapable...REALITY....for us all. 4REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#3 Nov 18, 2017
See........you have to remember that Lucifer was a cherub spirit being. What do they look like??
I have a freakin idea. But they're not like us humans in that they don't sit on toilets and dump food waste from their spirit bodies. They don't hover with their wings in front of urinals and pee.
You know??........bt Lucifer was not a robot. He wasn't even some life form that just went "Holy holy holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come, the Almighty!"....over and over . Nooo!!!
He was just like the humans who would be created at a later time in that he FULLY UNDERSTOOD THAT HE HAD A CONSCIOUS....THAT WAS FULLY AWARE.....OF RIGHT THOUGHTS.....AND WRONG THOUGHTS.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#4 Nov 18, 2017
I have NO......freakin idea.......
I know Jesus never said "freakin".....I just say it sometimes to be a freakin cornball.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#5 Nov 18, 2017
Although none of us know how many years had went by, or how long he had existed, before Lucifer sinned and became Satan.....but just as God Himself..........SPOKE to Adam in the Garden of Eden.....I have no doubt.....that God SPOKE TO LUCIFER......AND TOLD HE THAT HE KNEW ABOUT THE THOUGHTS HE WAS HAVING.....AND THAT HE WARNED.......LUCIFER....TO ABANDON....THOSE THOUGHTS..........AND AT SOME POINT......FOR WHATEVER REASON......LUCIFER........CHO SE..........TO ABANDON......HIS FIRST ESTATE......OF HIS PRIVELEGED POSITION....IN HEAVEN.......WITH HIS CREATOR......
WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?????! WHY??!!!
Doctor REALITY

Antioch, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2017
Did God tell Lucifer that if he sinned and gegan LYING on Him, and BLASPHEMING Him.....that he would be kicked out of heaven like lightning striking the ground and that one day he would spend ETERNITY....IN HELL???! Maybe He told and Lucifer....didn't...BELIEVE Him.:(
Doctor REALITY

Antioch, TN

#7 Nov 18, 2017
God knew people like Hitler and Stalin and Mussoulini would be bad...very bad people......so.....are human souls just....."generic" to God??
I mean.....probably.....Septembe r 11th hijacker pilot Ziad Zarrah was a LeBanon muslim extremist who was born into and raised.....by LeBanon...christian family...
Doctor REALITY

Antioch, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2017
Ziad Jarrah
Doctor REALITY

Antioch, TN

#10 Nov 19, 2017
You are of your father, the devil.
Doctor REALITY

Antioch, TN

#12 Nov 19, 2017
true friend of dr reality wrote:
<quoted text>

sure,Acording to all devil bastards, each chosen one is son of devil,
clear is seen that you are #1 son of borutha, just sleazy frenny bastard who curse all God's true believers,

hope,that your place in hell,will be hot enough to bake your stinking a......and make sasuage grill from your dead d... and balls will be size of melon from Aldi which costs 5 dollars without of any seed,

sorry?my poor friend, you deserve this, because you are ugly low profile bastard,dork,bozo,

your shisophremnia have very very high danger stage,soon you get visions of hell,satan,spiders and snakes from desert storm-bush war with poor iraquis?
good night dork
Youvare of your father, Belzeebub!!!
Jhubb92

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2018
I have positive and negative thoughts on this topic, but its refreshing to see someone interested in this as you ate 100% correct, are reality is of suffering due to his fall...

That being said, if you care enough, in a situation, no matter the magnitude, you see an opportunity to do something kind, donate that deed to the cause of all the wrongs this being has commited in the name of God. &#128522;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Badjudgment 121,147
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 26 min Liberal and proud... 3,113
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Liberal and proud... 719,784
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Liberal and proud... 1,002,545
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 32 min lightbeamrider 4,594
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr addisonsophia 619,955
News Students Upset After Teacher Who Criticized Bus... (Mar '06) 5 hr addisonsophia 162