Is Lucifer God?
Sky

Lafayette, LA

#66 May 30, 2012
If we were to be able to completely understand the sacred texts from the original hebrew, there would be not a bit of confusion about this at all. English is so different fromthe ancient texts of those days. So much different, that it is mind boggling. At lest the main and most important messages get accross, ( The Gospels, Ressurection account, etc.
jason

United States

#67 May 30, 2012
The fact of the matter is yes...or could be in the dead sea scrolls wrote in hebrew the creators name reads YHWH in short Yahweh the words lord god baal elohim were added to his name because the devine reverance of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so the world worships a man made god and not the creator so the god you worship could be satan rev.12/9.
Smee

Odessa, Ukraine

#68 Dec 1, 2012
Tell any Christian that God's true name is Lucifer and the roof will blow off the joint, I promise you that.

Let a Christian of any doctrine speak in turn of their biblical god (I AM?), who really is THE DEVIL (SATAN), and they will be consumed with glory and righteousness instantaneously, because the DEVIL is making them do his dance and spread his evil interpretation of the true word of (Lucifer) God!

I have studied Christianity since my birth. I was born, baptized and brainwashed in a strict Roman Catholic environment. I have had the pleasure of reading the bible cover to cover on several occasions. I also attended Catholic Schools and Mass on a daily basis up until my high school graduation. This did help assist those around me in the further force feeding of Christianity and its doctrines. I had the same questions 30+ years ago and more that you listed above for all to read. I always came away from the table unsatisfied with the answers I received to that which I asked as well. Never to this day have my questions been answered until now and without even having asked them again.

Just two short days ago on the eve of November 24th 2012 I was selected, for reasons I still have yet to fully understand, but I am sure will be shown to me. Maybe it is to further spread this great truth that has been bestowed upon me. I was afforded the opportunity to meet with my creator. He came to me via a blinding vision and spoke to me with great might. I could not hear nor see anything but his approach and the extreme power of his presence. He came to me in the most colorful display of lights you could ever imagine. No man could ever replicate the beauty and absolute power of his presence. Already aware of whom he was, I asked him for nothing.

He revealed to me the only one true thing that I ever wanted to know and that matters in life to me, His Real Name. He asked me if I knew and understood who he was, I exclaimed yes I do. You are God. He asked me if I wanted to know his true name, I exclaimed yes I do. He asked me if I would deny him. I said I would never. Without hesitation he revealed his real name to me. Take one guess what it was… He said to me, I am God as you already have exclaimed. My name is Lucifer! I was so awe struck and completely filled with joy that I could only verbalize one response to him and without any hesitation what so ever I exclaimed “I knew it”. I immediately accepted Lucifer as being the one true GOD and acknowledged to him that I understand the importance of that which I have been told.

I was then asked to answer three questions and I answered them without hesitation.

1. God – What is my name?
Me – Lucifer.
2. God – What is the greatest of sins?
Me – To deny you.
3. God – Will you ever deny me? Me – No never, you are GOD!

After correctly answering these three questions, I was immediately consumed by his supreme power and light. I could not focus on anything but his presence, which had engulfed me completely within himself. I was then told that the book of the bible that exists upon this earth today does contain his doctrine, but has been rewritten by Satan to suit his purpose here on earth. I was then told that to truly understand this that has been told to me. I must first understand that he gave me free will and the bible of today is not a writing of freewill. It is a book of conformity and not of his true law. I was then told that he would never make me believe in or love him, I must do so of my own free will and accord, this being the result of his coming to me upon this day. This was my one test with him. I was then reminded that the greatest of sin is denial of him after knowing his name and it can never be forgiven. I was then reminded that only he who truly knows his name will live forever.
Smee

Odessa, Ukraine

#69 Dec 1, 2012
Lastly, I was given this basic scenario to digest and answer. I was asked to answer the following:

The book of revelations states that only a few will reach my glory. If this is to be true and I administered free will upon man. Then how has it come to be that there are so many followers of a blind faith walking upon my earth?

I answered: The only logical explanation could be is that the God of the current text is really the Devil and man no longer knows who you truly are. Man has been convinced through this current script that you have no name and that they are to worship the nameless God, I Am or I Am That I Am. For me proof of this lies in the fact and having prior knowledge of that which you have just asked me. In my eyes, it is not possible for so many to be right about something that is truly unexplainable. The real truth has been hidden away, locked inside of the text and will only be revealed to those in search of and willing to see it.

He asked me again, who am I? I stated you are God.
He again asked me, what is my name? I stated your name is Lucifer.

I was then instructed to: go tell all who will listen…That there is no greater sin than to deny his name!

Not one time through this whole experience did Lucifer talk about anything that has been taught to me throughout my entire life as a student of religion other than denying his name. I had come to realize long before now that man teaches what man wants you to know. There are dark powers here that hold the desire to destroy Lucifer’s kingdom. It is impossible to do so, He is God and the bringer of light and all that is holy. Heed this warning from him. I will not deny him, Seek and Ye Shall Find…So Mote It Be!

Christopher Scott Martin

November 26th 6012 A.L.
Smee

Odessa, Ukraine

#72 Dec 1, 2012
http://www.israelofgod.org/lucifer.htm

Author: Frank W. Nelte

The above link will shed more light on this truth... Mr. Nelte is very well informed as well...for all to read and hopefully for all your sakes understand.

Christopher Scott Martin,
November 27th 6012 A.L.
Smee

Odessa, Ukraine

#73 Dec 1, 2012
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09410a.htm

Also find more information in the link above which is further proof of what I have already revealed to you. For those who continue to completely deny GOD his true name “Lucifer” knowingly is the one true unforgivable sin. To do such once truly known by you; is punishable by the wrath of Lucifer (GOD) Remember this fact, Lucifer (GOD) has told us so for millenniums. This well known and purposely hidden fact has been kept from you by the will of Satan; whom is not Lucifer (GOD) and all who are in denial of this fact that (Lucifer is GOD) are sheep being led to Satan’s slaughter. See the light, Lucifer is the true name of GOD or suffer his wrath and bare the cross of that (Satan whom carries all names but GOD “Lucifer”) which you continue to serve by denying him.

Understand that I am not here judging or telling you what to do, I am spreading the light of what I know to be truth and that has been revealed to me By Lucifer (GOD)… go study and understand what has been given you here. Lucifer is (GOD) and if you’re pure at heart Lucifer will come to you as well. You can be one of the few that are welcomed into his bosom or one of the many that will be left behind… It’s all up to you friend.

Lucifer

(Hebrew helel; Septuagint heosphoros, Vulgate lucifer)
The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for "the light of the morning" (Job 11:17), "the signs of the zodiac" (Job 38:32), and "the aurora" (Psalm 109:3). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself (2 Peter 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the "Exultet" of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life.

The Syriac version and the version of Aquila derive the Hebrew noun helel from the verb yalal, "to lament"; St. Jerome agrees with them (In Isaiah 1.14), and makes Lucifer the name of the principal fallen angel who must lament the loss of his original glory bright as the morning star. In Christian tradition this meaning of Lucifer has prevailed; the Fathers maintain that Lucifer is not the proper name of the devil, but denotes only the state from which he has fallen (Petavius, De Angelis, III, iii, 4).

Christopher Scott Martin,

December 01st 6012 A.L.
archangel Samuel

Netherlands

#74 Aug 29, 2013
Daughter of the world wrote:
yes, Lucifer is God, his name was also Samael, not Samuel. Cain was his son with Eve. Many people who live now today are from his bloodline. There are two Gods. My Lord and father Lucifer is for me the only God. See more in freemason liturature.
Hi i am Light Bearer Samuel the Morningstar
Archangel Lucifer Samuel

Netherlands

#75 Aug 29, 2013
Lucifers name now here on earth is Samuel, the name they have given him when he was born for the last time here on earth (netherlands) in 1985. Soon he's coming to tell his story. Light Bearer Samuel the Morningstar. The one they call Lucifer. He is here with us, live a life amoung us. Feels our pain in this world. He can't see this any longer. He knows the way to our true self, and to transform this world to paradise on earth. heaven on earth, god'S kingdom.(5d christ conciousness) To remove all evil in us and in the world. to be divine again. We clean up this world on a way a god shall do in unconditional love for everybody. Together we can do this!

All Angels on a Mission for Paradise on Earth.

Contact Lucifer on archangelsamuel@hotmail.com

This is his real e mail adres for now.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#76 Aug 30, 2013
Lucifer is no more! He has been 'replaced' by a fallen spirit being who just happens to be the most sinful, most evil , most blasphemous, and most WICKED living soul in the eternal universe! And his name....is SATAN THE WICKED ONE!! He turned against His Holy, Eternal, Almighty Creator, and know he's filled with unimaginable rage because he knows that the 'hell' that awaits him is REAL, and he knows that it's...FOREVER! And he's FILLED WITH RAGE!! And he has no one to blame...but himself!!
lisa bolton

Pompano Beach, FL

#77 Dec 2, 2013
I BELIEVE ONLY IN MY HEAVENLY FATHER, HOLY GHOST, AND IN JESUS NAME AMEN.....GOD PUTS US ALL TO THE TEST TO CHOOSE HIM AS YOUR FATHER....HE IS A LOVING GOD AND ONLY THRU JESUS CHRIST WILL YOU ENTER HEAVEN....WHO WANTS TO BURN IN FIRE....THAT HURTS YOUR BODY.....I WANT TO LIVE IN PARADISE WITH MY HEAVENLY FATHER....AMEN AMEN....I WANT TO ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF LIFE....NOT THE TORTURE OF MEANNESS.....LUCIFER IS NOT OF LOVE...HE IS A BURNING GOD OF THE EARTH....TO PULL THE COVER OVER OUR EYES BLIND US LIKE HE IS....HIS SELFISHNESS GOT HIM WHERE HE IS.....WHO WANTS A GOD THAT LUCIFER IS....A TORMENTING LIER......I WANT MY HEAVENLY FATHER AMEN AMEN.....FOR EVER AND FOR EVER.....AMEN IN JESUS NAME AND HOLY GHOST AMEN AMEN...OH MY HEAVENLY FATHER I LOVE THEE ONLY AMEN...AMEN....
Holy sweet angel i am

Pompano Beach, FL

#78 Dec 2, 2013
I changed my life for god....and I have no desire to honor Lucifer.....living lies in life ....only got me no where and hurt and pain....why would anyone in their right mind worship Lucifer...he is not what made us and gave us life.....Lucifer blinds you and torments you for life.....we only suffer in this life because of the mistakes we make and choices we choose.....I love my father in heaven...and jesus Christ.....in all I need....I lost my dad in a bad way....it bothers me day to day for the way I see him die in my hands....it was tormenting....he gave his life to god in the end...but suffer for his sins in life till the end...god lift my dad up to heaven and said I forgive you my child. for you are with me now from pain and hurt and suffering on earth....your sins are forgotten...and your daughters pray for u to be with me my son...for your daughters will never leave you my child...nor I as your father in heaven......you will watch over your daughters on earth and be their guardian angel and direct them in the right way....for your daughters are angels on earth and in heaven to be....for ever and ever....amen. I love you daddy and I miss you so much.....I love you my heavenly father holy ghost and jesus Christ amen....
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#79 Dec 2, 2013
Author Bradley Fowler wrote:
The continued battle over the scriptures continues to erupt into great debates about whose God is the truth and the way. But beneath the visual words that the normal eye can see is the truth concerning the God that reigns over all, in the Spirit. The battle taking place between the various gods in the bible are allies of the first fallen angel-Samuel or Lucifer and the other angels that fell with him to earth. The scriptures continue to enlighten all that God is light. Throughout the scriptures, God is often associated with being the light of man. Man was made from the dust of the ground and man returns to the dirt of the ground. The spirit of God that dwells in us all is a breath of energy given from us by the Almighty God, the bearer of Light. Who is the Bearer of Light? Lucifer. Humans are of the earth, which was given to Lucifer to reign. All living are of the first God of earth, the fallen angel Lucifer, that those gods or angels that fell with Lucifer are the devils that create our mass destruction in an effort to keep us in the darkness that God is not a part of. God is light, in him is no darkness.
There are people in this world who have achieved great knowledge and education regarding many things in life........but when those same people don't accept the REALITY of the Holy Bible's Truth about the Lord Jesus Christ....then they become as.....FOOLS, for they believe not the Gospel Message that saves lost, sinful human souls. Just keepin' it....REAL.
Sa Tonic

Portsmouth, VA

#80 Dec 3, 2013
What reason do we have to think that Lucifer is NOT a part of God?

Lucifer does not necessarily have to replace everything other aspect of God in order to be a part of God.

Everything that exist must be a part of God.

That includes Lucifer, or, "Satan".

God is like the President. Got it?

Satan is God's attorney general.

Satan is not opposite of God.

Night is not opposite day.

Both are a part of a day.

Lucifer is a part of God.
Sa Tonic

Portsmouth, VA

#81 Dec 3, 2013
If Lucifer and Satan as created beings are less than God,
than only God's will allows them to exist and to continue to exist.
There is no difference. They are not enemies.
Unless, Lucifer, as the lesser created being, God cannot defeat or vanquish Lucifer/Satan.
BTW, Lucifer is the archangel Lucifer's name before "the fall".
Lucifer, means, bringer of Light, or, bearer of Light.

Basically, it is very much meaning Light.

Let there be light!
Sa Tonic

Portsmouth, VA

#82 Dec 3, 2013
The name Satan is not in the Old testament.

Also "Hell" is not in the old testament.

The similar word does not mean hell.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#84 Dec 4, 2013
--- lucifer is satan and the devil and he is NOT GOD and never will be,--- because there is but ONE GOD and lucifer is NOT GOD and NEVER WILL BE...lucifer satan the devil will end up in the lake of fire along with those who supports them... GOD will kill lucifer soon; read GOD'S HOLY SCIPTURES and you will see that...Read Revelation 20 and the writings of the Prophets...---GOD please kill lucifer and his demons and those who supports them, now GOD now... ---Thankyou GOD THE FATHER SON JESUS CHRIST AND HOLY SPIRIT...
bettybuns

Pittsburgh, PA

#85 Dec 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……Hes God heres the Story
tom

Fareham, UK

#86 Feb 6, 2014
maybe Lucifer and god same person
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#87 Feb 6, 2014
Author Bradley Fowler wrote:
The continued battle over the scriptures continues to erupt into great debates about whose God is the truth and the way. But beneath the visual words that the normal eye can see is the truth concerning the God that reigns over all, in the Spirit. The battle taking place between the various gods in the bible are allies of the first fallen angel-Samuel or Lucifer and the other angels that fell with him to earth. The scriptures continue to enlighten all that God is light. Throughout the scriptures, God is often associated with being the light of man. Man was made from the dust of the ground and man returns to the dirt of the ground. The spirit of God that dwells in us all is a breath of energy given from us by the Almighty God, the bearer of Light. Who is the Bearer of Light? Lucifer. Humans are of the earth, which was given to Lucifer to reign. All living are of the first God of earth, the fallen angel Lucifer, that those gods or angels that fell with Lucifer are the devils that create our mass destruction in an effort to keep us in the darkness that God is not a part of. God is light, in him is no darkness.
That's a REAL stupid question to ask. Lucifer was CREATED BY GOD, and he SINNED when he chose to use his free will.....TO SIN AGAINST GOD.
Amos Chirwa

Ashburn, VA

#88 Apr 17, 2014
Absolutely.Lord Lucifer exists and is the TRUE GOD.He is far much better than the bad judeo god jehovah.I believe in his powers and ability to provide me wuth what i need.SO MOTE BE.HAIL LORD SATAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bongo 7,410
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 123,604
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 681,801
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min lil whispers 619,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min another viewer 982,293
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) 1 hr Robert Laity 22
News La. Governor to Summon National Guard (Jun '06) 4 hr Online Reality Bu... 20
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web