Is Lucifer God?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Making Changes...”

Since: Oct 07

Superior Twp.

#1 Feb 26, 2008
The continued battle over the scriptures continues to erupt into great debates about whose God is the truth and the way. But beneath the visual words that the normal eye can see is the truth concerning the God that reigns over all, in the Spirit. The battle taking place between the various gods in the bible are allies of the first fallen angel-Samuel or Lucifer and the other angels that fell with him to earth. The scriptures continue to enlighten all that God is light. Throughout the scriptures, God is often associated with being the light of man. Man was made from the dust of the ground and man returns to the dirt of the ground. The spirit of God that dwells in us all is a breath of energy given from us by the Almighty God, the bearer of Light. Who is the Bearer of Light? Lucifer. Humans are of the earth, which was given to Lucifer to reign. All living are of the first God of earth, the fallen angel Lucifer, that those gods or angels that fell with Lucifer are the devils that create our mass destruction in an effort to keep us in the darkness that God is not a part of. God is light, in him is no darkness.

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#2 Feb 26, 2008
Truth is the Light

A recent article posted on Helium.com declared the coming of Armageddon and great tragedy’s soon to blanket the earth, inspired me to write this informative and thought stimulating selection. Reason being, much of what we have been taught about this coming of age derived from church minister’s and bible studies, most often held in cold, mildew smelling basement’s of community churches. The lesson’s shared at these bible study group meetings, evolved around topics taken from the Holy Scripture, giving only a brief encounter of what the message within the word is truly conveying. Yet while these church ministerial teachings highlighted historical perspectives, the universal Supreme Being has been anxiously awaiting the coming of its true existence. Unfortunately, what those who attended these ministerial teachings and small bible study groups neglected to see- was the presence of the Almighty Supreme Being in their mist.
Every week I set aside time to compose small articles exposing more of the message I have been able to decipher for myself within the words of the Bible. All of the information I have gathered stimulates sincere thought and eagerness beyond what we have been taught over generations, concerning the history of the bible and the coming of God. Lacking the resources to acquire a thorough understanding on the word and how it is unfolding in our life time is what so many are fighting to keep hidden.

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#3 Feb 26, 2008
Yet, over a four year span, I have given serious time to unravel the confusion within the scriptures, solely because of a weird experience I encountered while sitting up meditating one evening. And after being forced fed the idea of church and God, I felt it was time I become more in-tune with God- in hopes of gaining some answers. Weird thing, I was guided to the bible, by this echoing sound talking in my head; a voice that spoke directly to me. At first, I thought I was going crazy as fear struck me, paralyzing me to the bed, but this voice told me to relax, and I listened. From that moment forth, I obeyed every command. What I learned about the bible through this spiritual intervention sent me into a tizzy, feverishly seeking the message beneath all of the lies.
Vivaciously, my journey unveiled solid proof about God and the whispering voice, just it is written in the bible. A voice that test ones faith and belief in a higher power, sent to prepare all mankind of the time to come. Albeit what we have been taught merely gives us such enlightenment, the words within the Holy Scriptures are tools to protect and save God’s children from the wrath of destruction. Psalms 91 is an excellent depiction- explaining the urgent necessity for God’s children to be up under the wings of the Almighty. Even the great stories written in the book of Revelation and Jeremiah gives foresight on the time of God’s coming, and how life will be for that generation. Some say we are that generation to see the coming of God and the Great War in heaven, others assume it is a myth, cultivated by greedy and unlearned scholars. But the bible instructs us on the truth- unraveling before our eyes.

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#4 Feb 26, 2008
In the beginning, as we know it, there was a Great War in heaven between the angels, where Lucifer or as some call him ‘Samuel’ wanted to control heaven and the Supreme Being cast this angel to earth, to roam and do with what it willed. When that angel fell its natural spiritual forces drew other angels down with it, and life was manifested on earth. This angel is most times classified as the Light Bearer or Prince of Light. It is challenging to pin point exactly what this angels actual name was, because the power it posses, gives it the ability to transform from one host to another.
In the book of Genesis this angel said,“…let there be light and there was light”- Genesis 1: 3 KJV. Then this angel said,“let us make man in our image, after our likeness”- Genesis 1: 26 KJV. Assuming this angel was talking with the other angels that fell with him. Then,“God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul”-Genesis 2: 7 KJV. That’s when another angel became jealous and beguiled Eve into biting from the tree of knowledge, because God knew man’s eyes would be opened and he would be as gods, knowing good and evil”- Genesis 3: 5 KJV. Once the idea of truth pierced the consciousness of God’s creations, turmoil uprooted amongst the angels that fell from heaven, and they each became their own god, in a world of their own.
Cain initiated the first slaying, which one god appreciated, so much, he declared vengeance seven-fold to anyone that slayed Cain”-Genesis 4: 15 KJV. The lineage of this gods following began a line of warriors that were established to avenge this god and its power over earth. That’s when these various gods became Gods. In the book of Exodus the story of Pharaoh reveals another God. The fear Pharaoh instilled in his flock catapulted him to become a God to his people.“They built treasure cities for this God,

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#5 Feb 26, 2008
Pithom and Raam’ses”-Exodus 1:11 KJV. But this God was over thrown by another God. When Moses and the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame out of fire, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush”-Exodus 3:4 KJV. Moses feared approaching the Eygptians to set God’s people free and “God instructed Moses to set the rod in his hand down and the rod became a serpent”-Exodus 4:3 KJV.
Throughout the bible there are numerous disguises of God’s and gods, just as there are various Lords and lords. Differentiating which is the God of all Truth requires a thirst for understanding. Just as I pin pointed in the paragraph above, the details are in the scriptures-“you have to seek him diligently”-Hebrews 11:6 KJV.“Under his wings shalt thou trust”-Psalms 91:4 KJV.
One hundred years after the death of Christ biblical scriptures began becoming distorted to disguise the truth about God. But “…the mystery of God should be finished and revealed”-Revelation 10:7 KJV, as mentioned by the angel of “Just Us”- Colossians 4: 11 KJV. Or, better known as “Jesus”- Revelation 22: 16 KJV.“The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel”- 1 Thessalonians 4:16. KJV

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#6 Feb 26, 2008
Apparently,“we are all the children of light, and the children of the day”- 1 Thessalonians 5:5 KJV. Descendants of the fallen angel who cultivated the earth at its will, as permitted from the beginning of time. The great mystery about God is no mystery at all to those who believe in God the Almighty. The Great War in heaven is in our midst and being fought amongst us by the many gods, God’s, lords, Lords, wizards, and sorcerers. Our lack of truth and infinite comprehension deprives us from accepting the reality of truth. God is a spirit, no man has ever seen or touched, for no man can look at God. Giving God a name is vain of man and ignorant of scholar’s. God has no face, so how can we classify God with a name? The image God made man in is a spirit, nothing the human eye can see, only feel. That is the senses of understanding. When you turn off your feelings you disconnect yourself from God.
It is through the existence of Spiritual forces that life is, through the breath we inhale and release, we connect with the one Almighty energy source that keeps you and me alive. Contrary to the names we as human have given our God or god; it will never convey the true essence of this spiritual being. The forces around us are only a fragment of what is to come. The coming of new age technology, capable of preventing death, giving man the power of God- to be great, so that heaven can be manifested on earth, as it is written.

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#7 Feb 26, 2008
The Bearer of Light, the Prince of Light, the Prince of Darkness, the Devil, and Jesus are all gods, created by the one Almighty God. All came declaring the existence of God for the fulfillment of God. The coming of God declares a new time in human life when only God will reign and no other god.“To the Unknown God, whom therefore ye ignorantly worship”-Acts 17:23 KJV, when the time of visitation cometh upon you, then you will know the True and Living God. Until then, be warned, woe unto them that do not believe,“God is light, and in him is do darkness”- John 1:5 KJV. Fortunately, this is the coming of God, the angel of Light, the source of all living. Read Reconciliation with the G.O.A.T...God of all Truth, ISBN# 1-4241-7903-3 www.publishamerica.com
which way is up

Roy, WA

#9 Feb 27, 2008
Author Bradley Fowler wrote:
The Bearer of Light, the Prince of Light, the Prince of Darkness, the Devil, and Jesus are all gods, created by the one Almighty God. All came declaring the existence of God for the fulfillment of God. The coming of God declares a new time in human life when only God will reign and no other god.“To the Unknown God, whom therefore ye ignorantly worship”-Acts 17:23 KJV, when the time of visitation cometh upon you, then you will know the True and Living God. Until then, be warned, woe unto them that do not believe,“God is light, and in him is do darkness”- John 1:5 KJV. Fortunately, this is the coming of God, the angel of Light, the source of all living. Read Reconciliation with the G.O.A.T...God of all Truth, ISBN# 1-4241-7903-3 www.publishamerica.com
What about all of the other Gods that people worship? Such as the muslim god and buhda, and the American Indians worshipped the sun God, you know all these other Gods. And is this why God said thy shall have no other God before thee.

“Making Changes...”

Superior Twp.

#10 Mar 3, 2008
There is only one God who created all gods.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 Mar 3, 2008
Hey Fowler, there is no god, no devil, no heaven and no hell. Now without going to that fairy tale book of yours, prove to all, that I am wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. Prove it, show us, do not rely on hearsay or documents written by superstitious, uneducated, men that lived 2000+ years ago.

“Life Happens”

Since: Nov 07

The Jellicle Junkyard

#12 Mar 3, 2008
EASY MONEY wrote:
superstitious, uneducated, men that lived 2000+ years ago.
Aww, come on Easy, that's not really fair. I'm sure they were quite educated for their time. I'll bet every one of them knew how to castrate a goat, drink from a river without falling in, and which plants would give you a good buzz.:)
OMNI

Lehighton, PA

#13 Mar 3, 2008
There is only one God who created all gods.
Man created god(s).
The golden eagle

Indio, CA

#14 Apr 17, 2008
The Lord GOD(the Father) is the ONLY TRUE God (John 17:3) and Jesus Christ is his only begotten son. In the preexistence Christ was Michael (He who is like God) and has the same attributes of His Father. He (Michael) is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent. He (Michael) is fully God and is the Creator and Redeemer of mankind. He became a human (Jesus Christ) and was housed in this person named Jesus who gave his life a ranson for many. When he became human, he gave up his power of omnipresence and can only be in one place at a time. He is Immanuel (God With Us) in that the Father in heaven gave his only begotten Son to the human family as a gift to fallen humanity. If we appropriate the life of Christ to ourselves by faith then by living a life of sanctification we can be reunited with him (Christ) at his second coming and reign with him in heaven as priests and kings unto GOD forever!
NORMAND winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Apr 18, 2008
--- lucifer is "not GOD",he wants to be GOD... and never will be... he is a loser, as per the Bible...May GOD bless us with "THE TRUTH"... Thankyou, HAPPY PASSOVER...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#16 Apr 18, 2008
Lucifer in Starlight
(Alms for Oblivion)

On a starr'd night prince Lucifer uprose.
Tired of his dark dominion swung the fiend
Above the rolling ball in cloud part screen'd,
Where sinners hugged their spectre of repose.
Poor prey to his hot fit of pride were those.
And now upon his western wing he lean'd,
Now his huge bulk o'er Afric's sands careen'd,
Now the black planet shadow's Arctic snows.
Soaring through wider zones that prick'd his scars
With memory of the old revolt from Awe,
He reach'd a middle height, and at the stars,
Which are the brain of heaven, he look'd, and sank.
Around the ancient track march'd, rank on rank,
The army of unalterable law.

-George Meredith-
The golden eagle

Indio, CA

#17 Apr 25, 2008
Why do people believe in the doctrine of a "trinity" when there is no scriptural authority on the subject? NONE WHATSOEVER! The THREE PERSONS of the Godhead are as follows: The Father, The Son (Who chose to become a human, Jesus Christ) and the Spirit. They ALL have one PURPOSE, MIND and CHARACTER but they are individual, distinct PERSONS! Yes-the Holy Spirit is a PERSON and not an essence or substance of the Father. Scripture refers to the Holy Spirit as 'he'.

Since: Dec 07

Stockton, CA

#18 Apr 25, 2008
Yes I believe he is the all powerful god. 666 amen
Reason

Rockport, MA

#20 Mar 22, 2009
It is all symbolism.

In latin, the word "lucifer" literally means "bringer of light", thus explaining why in the Christian texts Lucifer is referred to as the morning star.

However, in ancient times the word "lucifer" was used to describe the planet Venus as it rises just before dawn and is the brightest star in the sky (the morning star). It then "falls" to the "darkness" as the Sun rises. The Sun is what the God in the Christian texts is symbolizing, as the giver of all life.

All current mainstream religions are based on ancient religions (namely Egyptian), which almost exactly parallel each other in the stories of creation, the sacred trinity, etc.
Daughter of the world

Netherlands

#21 Aug 2, 2009
yes, Lucifer is God, his name was also Samael, not Samuel. Cain was his son with Eve. Many people who live now today are from his bloodline. There are two Gods. My Lord and father Lucifer is for me the only God. See more in freemason liturature.
the last days witness

San Angelo, TX

#22 Aug 2, 2009
The continued battle over the scriptures continues to erupt into great debates about whose God is the truth and the way. But beneath the visual words that the normal eye can see is the truth concerning the God that reigns over all, in the Spirit. The battle taking place between the various gods in the bible are allies of the first fallen angel-Samuel or Lucifer and the other angels that fell with him to earth. The scriptures continue to enlighten all that God is light. Throughout the scriptures, God is often associated with being the light of man. Man was made from the dust of the ground and man returns to the dirt of the ground. The spirit of God that dwells in us all is a breath of energy given from us by the Almighty God, the bearer of Light. Who is the Bearer of Light? Lucifer. Humans are of the earth, which was given to Lucifer to reign. All living are of the first God of earth, the fallen angel Lucifer, that those gods or angels that fell with Lucifer are the devils that create our mass destruction in an effort to keep us in the darkness that God is not a part of. God is light, in him is no darkness.
the god the world worships is none other than Satan Yahweh is not a god man made him a god what a great trick for Satan to play on all the sheeple rev. 12/9

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min lightbeamrider 979,519
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min nanoanomaly 92,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min FreemasonryWatch ... 668,020
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,107
Slimina Weight Loss Pill (best ever that i trie... (Feb '11) 1 hr charm 81
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,656
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr ChromiuMan 6,111
More from around the web