London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

I can't believe their still in business. They have upset half of KY!
They did an awful job on my church. We paid them to clean up our church after a fire, and had to go right back after them to clean up. Plus they need to clean their mouths also! The owner (Tony Robert's) was cursing himself! Please don't get me started on the wife, I think her name is julie.
A joke in Lancaster SC

Chester, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Servpro is a bunch of idiots. They're not trained and are unequiped to handle any size of water restoration. I laugh everytime I see their commercials.
omar

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

todos estan pero si bien pendejos ....no tienen idea de nada....
dont want to give name

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

My opinion of the company :
Servpro is horrible. Do not use them. I could go on and on but let me just scratch the surface for you a little bit. The corporation treats its employees like trash including their treatment of their own franchises. Their employee turnover rate is extremely high. Corporate trainers (TRAIN) the franchise owners and employees. The franchise owners stay angry with Servpro and hate the corporation. It all stems with the owners of the company. One employee told me that one of the owners speaks to them in every quarterly meeting that the company must be frugal and no bonuses raises etc while she is wearing $600 shoes carrying $400 purse. Do you think her employees take her or the other owners seriously?(Nothing wrong with her owning these wonderful items but it shows poor leadership when one appears to be contradictory to ones own statement) You get the idea. The customer, YOU will get the brunt of all mismanagement within the corporation which starts with poor leadership from the owners that trickles all the way down to your doorstep. You do not want this company working for you.
Here are a few examples:
The local Servpro franchise damaged my customer's home. Even the little things they did were disrespectful to them. They did not wear proper foot gear and tracked mud all through the house.
They knocked over and broke a statue and put chunks in the flooring.(did not replace or repair and denied doing damage) A lawsuit is underway.
Do not believe that franchises are different depending on where you live. They all are trained by the Corporate headquarters and is supported by corporate headquarters. I have met many people who know the owners and have worked for them in Gallatin, TN (where headquarters is located) They routinely screw their employees out of bonuses and do not pay mandatory overtime. They force their administrative personnel to undertake training that is hazardous to their health exposing them to extreme amounts of bacteria. The corporate office building where people work in a call center type environment is filled with toxic fumes that seep from where Servpro makes the chemicals. That is right! They mix up chemicals that are "safe" right there at the same site! Servpro employees are sick throughout the building. Employees are routinely getting pneumonia stemming from the bacteria and chemical exposures
Research how many lawsuits the company has against them from commercial and residential clients.
I hope this is enough warning for you.
I write so much because I do not want anyone to suffer the aggravation that Servpro has caused so many.
Anom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

I just want it known that tho,cooprate trains franchise owners,each SERVPRO is independalty owned an operated. So tho many have the name-not all show such carelessness. Some are dedicated to their service and purpose and its people they are there to SERVE! We are all human and make mistakes. Some locations own up and take responsiabilty and payroll deduct these exspenses to accidentle mishaps. To not pay for damanged items is very unprofessional and in fact displays lack of compassion for what the customer is going through. Servpros are very through for most locations an document with photos before during and after for liabilty reasons, if there is proof and item was damanged prior to a crew commencing to work ,items in question will not be replaced. Their are many people that work for a check and dont care about their work,some of then do. Keep that in mind,when your thinking ones bad judgement and choices ,does NOT reflect on anothers abilty to make good choices and have good judgement.
Servpro sucks

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Had Servpro clean up a flood in my basement. Gave an estimate of $500 to $1500 to clean up. Received a bill for $2200. Most of what was invoiced had not been done. I had a manager check out the work and told me that I couldnt know what was done and that the work invoiced is final. My basement floor wasnt even cleaned. Very poor company. I should have researched better
Homeowner

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I have had the Servpro in Bloomington, IL in my home multiple times (unfortunately). They have been great every time. My area must just be one of the lucky ones with an owner who cares about the quality of work tied to their company. They handled the clean-up and the rebuild portions of the jobs, and I have them clean my carpets twice a year. The only problems I have ever had was a small billing error that they took care of, and a couple broken dishes when we had our house moved out for a fire. Honestly how can anyone expect to have their whole house moved out and back in without a broken item or two.....we are all just human, and they took care of it. Talking to my insurance adjuster on my first claim they recommended them over all of the other big restoration companies in the area, and I've never had a need to call anyone else. To each his own.
Owner

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

@ the person who lives in "omaha,NE", a SP franchise has to provide u with an estimate if you are paying. They do not need to provide u for an estimate if it is going to the insurance. U can notify ur adjuster that the prelim estimate provided had items that were never done and the adjuster will take it from there. If your paying urself, u can also fight the estimate if items were never done. U have the right to a full estimate and a SP franchise cant "not tell you the items" unless ur not titled to them IE :renter of a house and the owner is insured. The owner has the right but you dont.
Clint

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

A$$XClown for Servpro blew by me on a dirt road and threw rocks at and chipped my windshield. I will never use your company!! F#$% You Servpro!!
Robert LaFave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I used Servpro here in Central Michigan..... Had a great experience..... They did the job for the quote they gave me and got the job done in a timely manner....sorry you all had a terrible experience, but i'm sticking with them.
GDP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

The worst company ever. They have to pay fees to the national company so their invoices and estimates are so inflated that their work is bad. Go with a local company and safe the fees and your homes value.
GDP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Robert LaFave wrote:
I used Servpro here in Central Michigan..... Had a great experience..... They did the job for the quote they gave me and got the job done in a timely manner....sorry you all had a terrible experience, but i'm sticking with them.
you must work for them.
GDP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Homeowner wrote:
I have had the Servpro in Bloomington, IL in my home multiple times (unfortunately). They have been great every time. My area must just be one of the lucky ones with an owner who cares about the quality of work tied to their company. They handled the clean-up and the rebuild portions of the jobs, and I have them clean my carpets twice a year. The only problems I have ever had was a small billing error that they took care of, and a couple broken dishes when we had our house moved out for a fire. Honestly how can anyone expect to have their whole house moved out and back in without a broken item or two.....we are all just human, and they took care of it. Talking to my insurance adjuster on my first claim they recommended them over all of the other big restoration companies in the area, and I've never had a need to call anyone else. To each his own.
if you had to pay for the invoice yourself. So you make your insurance carrier pay.
satisfied

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Servpro is the best!
New employee

Zeeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

GDP wrote:
<quoted text>you must work for them.
If he worked for them, he wouldn't be so supportive. The "production" employees work their asses of, are on call without remuneration, have to go clean up messes ANY time of the day or night; haul heavy equipment up and down steps; clean up after the dead without proper training (or pay); and on and on. No bonus; no thank you, no pat on the back... when you do something wrong, you get attention. Negative attention! All the employees I talked with would leave if the opportunity presented itself tomorrow. And, management would just find and train some other schmuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

377 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 min Nice_girl 434
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 6 min Nancy 0563308466 20
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 224,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,609
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min It aint necessarily so 722,133
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 36 min Vendzilla 148
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 49 min GOLTI 4,911
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••