Do all Men like women with a Body Like Nicki Minaj (esp black men)?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2013

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Ok, so I'm at work today and i get into a debate with a coworker because I tell him I'm trying to lose weight so that my butt can be a bit more defined, and i want it smaller. I showed him these photos of recent big booty Nicki Minaj and he gets all mad because he says that's how a white woman would think. I'm Hispanic btw...I get automatically offended because I'm like whoa...when did was trying not to have a huge butt that is not proportionate to your body become a white thing? Anywhoo here is what I showed him..

My question is fellas.Do y'all agree? And what abt women with small behinds?
http://www.tabloidpuppet.com/2013/10/nicki-mi...
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

No they don't. And BTW any time you start making generalizations like "do all men/women..." like or dislike anything, you've lost. Need I actually tell you, all people are individuals and everybody likes something different?! My hubby hates really huge breasts. Some men really like them. Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min River Tam 729,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min The Priest 536,914
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min AussieBobby 259,088
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 38 min shyam 957
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 39 min yon 2,162
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 56 min MozzieNP 70
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min joonie parasite 117,748
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••