Do all Men like women with a Body Lik...

Do all Men like women with a Body Like Nicki Minaj (esp black men)?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Ok, so I'm at work today and i get into a debate with a coworker because I tell him I'm trying to lose weight so that my butt can be a bit more defined, and i want it smaller. I showed him these photos of recent big booty Nicki Minaj and he gets all mad because he says that's how a white woman would think. I'm Hispanic btw...I get automatically offended because I'm like whoa...when did was trying not to have a huge butt that is not proportionate to your body become a white thing? Anywhoo here is what I showed him..

My question is fellas.Do y'all agree? And what abt women with small behinds?
http://www.tabloidpuppet.com/2013/10/nicki-mi...
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 16, 2013
No – they don't. And BTW any time you start making generalizations like "do all men/women..." like or dislike anything, you've lost. Need I actually tell you, all people are individuals and everybody likes something different?! My hubby hates really huge breasts. Some men really like them. Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 110,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web