Should Humanity be Purged?

Should Humanity be Purged?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Aria

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Doctors and scientists have stupidly defied nature. Should we take Shirley Jackson's advice and have a lottery each year to eliminate 10% of the population humanely?
mAria

Blacklick, OH

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Aria wrote:
Doctors and scientists have stupidly defied nature. Should we take Shirley Jackson's advice and have a lottery each year to eliminate 10% of the population humanely?
We could reduce the World's population by roughly 1.5 billion if we purged it of islam and its followers.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Aria wrote:
Stupid marxist. Only one of them would denounce doctors and science. Purge YOURSELF.
maRia

Blacklick, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Purge the poorest 10%! The rest might get the hint and improve their lot in life.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 3, 2013
Purge all tapeworms, pinworms, hookworms from your body and improve your health.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#7 Aug 3, 2013
I think it's interesting, the position of The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement ( vhemt.org ) which calls for a 0% birth rate, and let the human species go extinct. Interesting reading regardless which side of the fence you're on!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 3, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I think it's interesting, the position of The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement ( vhemt.org ) which calls for a 0% birth rate, and let the human species go extinct. Interesting reading regardless which side of the fence you're on!
It's wild what some people believe.

How inaccurate of this movement to say earth will balance if we were all gone. The trees would all die because they need our carbon dioxide to live! So much for that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Grantham. 4 min Pops3111 5
maa ko chodna chata hu (May '13) 5 min Rahul Ghosh 25
Dirty k,.k 7 min Nipz8146 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Thinking 282,962
Topix is getting CRAZY 9 min Serum1915 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Just Think 658,622
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Neville Thompson 45,607
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min ATHEOI 70,706
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 4,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr _Drifter 974,708
More from around the web