Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2013
Jessy

France

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Defund and Delay ObamaCare Earlier today, the Speaker of the House did an about face. John Boehner (R-OH) announced that he now supports an effort to defund ObamaCare through the continuing resolution that will be voted on THIS FRIDAY (Sept. 20).
Grassfire representatives will be hand-delivering "Defund and Delay ObamaCare" petitions tomorrow (Sept. 19). Make sure you're represented before this critical vote by going here now:
www.grassfire.com/2013/07/defund-and-delay

++ Take action before tomorrow's noon ET deadline!

Team members now have less than 24 hours to take action. In order to hand-deliver petitions before Friday's House vote, Grassfire will close the "Defund and Delay ObamaCare" petition at noon ET tomorrow. At that time, our representatives MUST begin the delivery process.

Don't miss your opportunity to be included in the presentation of more than 125,000 petitions to the Capitol Hill offices of House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Click here now to sign. www.grassfire.com/2013/07/defund-and-delay
Thank you, in advance, for taking action.
for sure

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 19, 2013
they are putting up a big fight over it.
you know the dems are not american, and this is their biggest war against the constitution and the tax payer. they want to destroy this great country because it represents god and the freedom of choice that he gave when he allowed his people to found this country on HIM.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#4 Sep 19, 2013
To those who are so against the implementation of this Act, may I ask if you've taken the time to read it? Do you honestly think that with shrinking coverage and escalating rates, private health care insurance coverage will get any better? Do you think insurance rates will change for the better without the Affordable Health Care Act? I sure would love to read the Republican answer other than "Go to the emergency room," for those who have no coverage.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Jessy wrote:
Defund and Delay ObamaCare Earlier today, the Speaker of the House did an about face. John Boehner (R-OH) announced that he now supports an effort to defund ObamaCare through the continuing resolution that will be voted on THIS FRIDAY (Sept. 20).
Grassfire representatives will be hand-delivering "Defund and Delay ObamaCare" petitions tomorrow (Sept. 19). Make sure you're represented before this critical vote by going here now:
www.grassfire.com/2013/07/defund-and-delay
++ Take action before tomorrow's noon ET deadline!
Team members now have less than 24 hours to take action. In order to hand-deliver petitions before Friday's House vote, Grassfire will close the "Defund and Delay ObamaCare" petition at noon ET tomorrow. At that time, our representatives MUST begin the delivery process.
Don't miss your opportunity to be included in the presentation of more than 125,000 petitions to the Capitol Hill offices of House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Click here now to sign. www.grassfire.com/2013/07/defund-and-delay
Thank you, in advance, for taking action.
Even that Canadian guy Tom or Ted Cruz conceded defeat on this vendetta legislation that has failed over 30 times so far.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/ted-...

Repeal or de-fund the Affordable care act attempts 31 passed 0

Job bills attempted in the House 0 passed 0

Great job and well deserving of your 14% approval rating

FACTS - confounding republicans since 9173

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 733,209
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min feces for jesus 94,692
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Rider on the Storm 600,009
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 539,173
I'm SO GLAD the St. Louis Rams cut Michelle Sam... 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
Good bye Michael Sam 10 min yon 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 38,628
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Dr_Zorderz 258,070
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,389
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••