NY Governor Linked to Prostitution Ring

Full story: The Associated Press

Gov. Eliot Spitzer, the crusading politician who built his career on rooting out corruption, apologized Monday after allegations surfaced that he paid thousands of dollars for a high-end call girl.
Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2008
a sham man

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

His sexual actions should be scolded !
hypocritical, cheating democrat!
Why did he want to make such sexual relastionship with others girls ,not his wife !
I feel he is a dirty man !
My family is my life !
If i have a family ,i will give my all love to him !
Why did he go home for wanting a sex action with him wife !
If did such bad deed ,will hurt his wife and destory his family !
Why did that girl want to pander others who had families !

“pretty girl”

Since: Feb 08

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Why did he want to make such sexual relastionship with others girls ,not his wife !
My family is my life !

“pretty girl”

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

a sham man
i think
that is my opinion

pet

Since: Jan 07

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

julieya wrote:
a sham man
i think
that is my opinion
Amazing how you and a sham man are so psychically connected and you both live in China!! How did you develop that ability? Possibly twins separated at birth? I mean, your posts were IDENTICAL!!! Kinda gives me goosebumps *LOL*

“pretty girl”

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

a sham man wrote:
My family is my life !
This was written by myself !
At that time i didn't land this website ,so didn't see my name ,so i write again

“pretty girl”

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

pet wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how you and a sham man are so psychically connected and you both live in China!! How did you develop that ability? Possibly twins separated at birth? I mean, your posts were IDENTICAL!!! Kinda gives me goosebumps *LOL*
I refuse Sham and uglily men ! Never connect them ! In a world ,Chinese people are very clever and shifting ,so i want to escape these ,and want abroad

pet

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

julieya wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse Sham and uglily men ! Never connect them ! In a world ,Chinese people are very clever and shifting ,so i want to escape these ,and want abroad
Well,there's a few guys I can think of on this site that would love a mail order bride..want me to spread the word? They hold successful jobs..one works at Home Depot!! Whoaaaa, eh?? ;) A KEEPER!!

Since: Feb 07

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

The Respected Doofinator wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying that Republicans would be better people if they did what Democrats do?
The Respected Doofinator
Yes, they'd have better looking children. Republicans believe that sex is evil, and for many generations they have been reproducing by raiding wart hog litters.

“Good Attitude”

Since: Jan 08

Don't Make Me Put On My Bootys

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

.... he should of been the governor of Nevada & lived in Nye County.

“Speaking Truth to Doofusses”

The Holy City of San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Paul in SC wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can spring for a $1000/hr call girl, go for it.
So then, why all the hypocritical Democrat secrecy. Why didn't Spitzer perform his unsafe sex acts in front of the New York state legislature and avoid all the messiness of money laundering, and transporting bimbos across state lines?

The Respected Doofinator

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Paul in SC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they'd have better looking children. Republicans believe that sex is evil, and for many generations they have been reproducing by raiding wart hog litters.
Republicans don't believe sex is evil. Have you counted how many children Mitt Romney or Steve Forbes have.

Republicans just have healthy gag reflexes and cannot bring themselves to have sex with things like Barbara Mikulski, Barbara Boxer, Rosie O'Donnell, or Rosanne Barr.

Ol' Billy Bubb could do two or three of these sows at one time AND without a bag over his head.

The Respected Doofinator

Since: Aug 07

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

<quoted text>
You're kind of short on facts, Mr. Alleged.
I suspect one or more of your body parts is on the short side, too.
The Respected Doofinator
And you're *still* an ignorant jackass. Who would have thought?

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

<quoted text>
Republicans don't believe sex is evil. Have you counted how many children Mitt Romney or Steve Forbes have.

The Respected Doofinator
They look like wart hogs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Paul in SC wrote:
<quoted text>
They look like wart hogs.
Steve Forbes's five daughters are hotties.

Fortunately for the human race, you look like a wart hog to them and it is a cosmic certainty that there will be no interbreeding.

The Respected Doofinator

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

<quoted text>
Steve Forbes's five daughters are hotties.
Fortunately for the human race, you look like a wart hog to them and it is a cosmic certainty that there will be no interbreeding.
The Respected Doofinator
But you don't deny that they reproduce by raiding wart hog litters.
nightwalker

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

It looks to me like he was a person who is in a powerful position who begin to believe he could do just about anything he would like. He thought he was above the law and or he thought he just so darn smart and clever that he could do anything and get away with it. Heck it makes me wonder just what in his official position did he do that might not have been up and aboard? If he could cheat and lie to his wife then I bet he could cheat and lie to New York! I would just like to know.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Paul in SC wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't deny that they reproduce by raiding wart hog litters.
I absolutely deny it.

I'm also a global warming denier, too.

The Respected Doofinator

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

<quoted text>
I absolutely deny it.
I'm also a global warming denier, too.
The Respected Doofinator
To conservatives, nudity is wrong, so we can presume that if Republican ever actually do "it," they'd do it with their clothes on. So, it's highly improbable that they could conceive a child. I think the "raiding wart hog litters" theory of Republican procreation is entirely valid and completely probable.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Paul in SC wrote:
<quoted text>
To conservatives, nudity is wrong, so we can presume that if Republican ever actually do "it," they'd do it with their clothes on. So, it's highly improbable that they could conceive a child. I think the "raiding wart hog litters" theory of Republican procreation is entirely valid and completely probable.
Dear Paul in SC:

I admit that I haven't kept up with cultural matters in SC, but as far as I'm aware, people in the other forty-nine states still customarily wear clothes. I'm told that clothes-wearing is especially pervasive in Alaska.

I'm also told that clothes-wearing is equally common in both blue states and red states, although there is a higher incidence of cross-dressing in hypoxic blue states.

But if your assertions are correct, it raises the question of just who is providing all of the procreational essence that is impregnating all the wart hogs in SC. Since Republicans keep their clothes on all the time, as you suggest, it would be hard to imagine them having their way in any consequential way with girl warthogs.

That leads me to believe that the abundance of warthog litters in SC is directly related to the abundance of un-clothed liberals in SC.

If Republicans raid wart hog litters in SC, it is only out of compassion for all the abandoned little bastard warthogs resulting from the unbridled animal lust of naked liberal cross-species horndogs.

The Respected Doofinator

“obama supporter goes boating”

Since: Jan 08

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

pet wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to step down from office and face criminal charges just like any other john - maybe more serious charges, not sure yet. I don't gloat when anyone hurts their family like he's done so I understand why you're not gloating either. He's an embarrassment.
well, he is stepping down, but his crime is just a misdemeanor, with his record, he would get a slap on the wrist. i'm sure his shame will hurt for a long, long, time. i can't imagine what it be like to face his family, his friends and his in-laws. i'd rather spend time in jail than go thru that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

663 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,526
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 256,872
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 721,973
Nine Eleven 6 min Insults Are Easier 40
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 533,343
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min godCHILD 115,551
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 29 min Sijo 423
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Buck Crick 224,543
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••