Since: Feb 13

Duncan, Canada

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Hey I live in Chemainus, BC and am missing a siamese cat. I am 14 years old, and have read up everything on how to find my cat. First of all, he is/was... an outdoor AND inside cat. Behind my house if a foresty area, and in front of my house, is a neigsbourhood area. The foresty area behind my house isn't too long, so maybe it takes roughly 10 minutes to walk it's perimiter. I noticed that he was a bit sick, and was not feeling too well. But when he started to show signs of getting healthy again my mother let him out once again. He has been missing for 3 days and each day I go out in daytime and at night to look for him. I look EVERYWHERE. In bushes in sheds, up trees, everywhere imaginable. I know that usually he would not call back if he was sick or injured. I have checked in all the little holes that he may have gotten to, under decks and even brough my miniature pinscher to try and find him, which he is very good at. But with no prevail! So what I am worried about is that he has gone out to die, or, that it is more predatory. There are no cougars or bears in this area because the foresty part is surrounded by houses.

What may have happened:

Frightened, so he hide up in tree/hole.

Owl/hawk/eagle or raccoon could have gotten him, which I highly doubt.

Went out to die.

Got lost.(Highly doubt)

Thankyou for yourtime! This is almost exactly what he looks like: http://catsndogsnaturally.com/...

Duncan, Canada

#2 Feb 6, 2013
And by the way. It is not in his nature to be adventerous or bold like my other cat. He comes i every day at a certain time, and always stays within his territory. And he is a fairly "fat" cat.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Neighbor probably offed it and stuffed the body in the rubbish.

Duncan, Canada

#4 Feb 6, 2013
just saying wrote:
Neighbor probably offed it and stuffed the body in the rubbish.
Mhm. Get a life.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#5 Feb 6, 2013
zackmycat wrote:
And by the way. It is not in his nature to be adventerous or bold like my other cat. He comes i every day at a certain time, and always stays within his territory.
And he is a fairly "fat" cat.
By now your 'fat cat' is either a coyote cookie or you can find kitty at your local asian restaurant.
Just order "meat on stick",..... it may taste familiar.
They will wok your pet for you.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Feb 7, 2013
zackmycat wrote:
<quoted text> Mhm. Get a life.
I've got a life.

Get a new cat.
Snuzzle

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Feb 7, 2013
If your cat is not 'home' by now then chances are that he went on holiday. No, I am not joking! One of our neighbors has a cat that up and disappears every now and then. It can be gone for months at a time and then it just reappears one day. This has been happening for about five years now and I think that the cat is thirteen or fourteen years old. Not trying to get your hopes up falsely but I am just saying that I have seen it happen time and again. Best regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 778,585
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Chess 560,553
Gay snapchat names 32 min Bkkthom 178
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Pegasus 265,473
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr sam 48
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 605,348
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr sam 37,844
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 hr yon 4,900
More from around the web