... what it used to be.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Garand wrote:
No meaning Americans who value the traditions and institutions that make this country good moral and strong.
People who believe in the America our founding fathers created.
Yeah, let's bring back slavery, raping Indian girls, and keeping the women and poor people out of politics. Then we can Party like it's 1776 !
Bob

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Obama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "family values".
Ask Fundie.
He's the one mentioning family values.

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Herodotus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let's bring back slavery, raping Indian girls, and keeping the women and poor people out of politics. Then we can Party like it's 1776 !
What an idiot. No Conservative wants to bring back those things.

But on second thought the old tradition of hanging those who are guilty of treason is still a good idea.
Tye

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Bob wrote:
NY Times: Barack Hussein Obama - President Elect
How would you like to wake up on Nov 5th to read that headline?
Should that be the case, when will the first terrorist attack happen?
Frightening isn't it?
Bob,
Wake up, this is 2008, this guy was born in the US, educated at Harvard, and have served the State of Illinois proudly. You have the right to your opinion, but what would happen if McCain becomes president. He said the economy was stable 2 weeks ago? He doesn't have a clue, just like "Bush". Obama 2008.
funny

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

McCain is Grandpa Simpson.

“The future's not ...”

Since: May 08

... what it used to be.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Garand wrote:
No meaning Americans who value the traditions and institutions that make this country good moral and strong.
People who believe in the America our founding fathers created.
Herodotus wrote:
Garand wrote:
What an idiot. No Conservative wants to bring back those things.

Then don't say "People who believe in the America our founding fathers created." Did you not realize what America was like back then ? Or you just want to overlook the bad things, like a typical Regressive...
Garand wrote:
But on second thought the old tradition of hanging those who are guilty of treason is still a good idea.
Sure, let's go for it. Once Obama is elected and the Justice Department is once again working for 'Justice', they can use the RICO statutes to get colleagues to testify and convict Cheney and Rove for treason, no matter how many emails they deleted or documents they shredded. I have no problem with seeing them hang.

“There is a stink in Baltimore”

Since: Aug 08

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Okay, this sums it right up....

I'm voting Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my @#% it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

'A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own'.

- William F. Carling -

nY Times: Barack Hussein Obama - President Elect
hpinnc

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Obama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be great.
Yes, Glory,Glory.The Great Messiah, Barrack Hussien Obama,is in the White House.Our finacial troubles will be no more,the wars in Iraq & Afganastan will end.We will study war no more.PEACE will encompass the entire world.All heads of governments will have to get in line to come visit him & Queen Michelle,& high 5s with them.Oh!! & he will bring all the lost jobs back from over the seas.It is just going to be a grand & glorious,prosperous time in the USA.The stock markets will rebound,the 401ks will be back.Oh!I am about to poop in my pants just contemplating it.And just to think,there are just thousands of idiots out there that actually thinks he will do everything he says he will do to get elected.I just hope he does't disappoint all of you.He will definitely bring CHANGE I think,but not the kind that will be good for this country.Maybe at least he will satisfy all the whining blacks who have been DISCRIMINATED against by whites all these years & held back from getting good jobs & advancing up the social ladder.
hpinnc

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Baltstinkmore wrote:
I'm voting Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.
I'm voting Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my @#% it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
- William F. Carling -
Well DANG "Baltstinkmore" you have just convinced me to be a democrat.It sounds so good.All the time I have been wanting LESS gov.not really realizing how much the gov.cares about me[and my bill-fold]& wants to take care of me,& meet my every need.Now I can just work,work,work,& pay my taxes & not ever have to worry about anything else because my friends,the democrats in gov. are going to be there to take care of me.Halleluia,I have finally reached the promised land & all the freebies.
Obama 08

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

hpinnc wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Glory,Glory.The Great Messiah, Barrack Hussien Obama,is in the White House.
I'm not religious, sorry. You'll have to go to someone else to get your Jesus fix.
hpinnc

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Tye wrote:
<quoted text> Bob,
Wake up, this is 2008, this guy was born in the US, educated at Harvard, and have served the State of Illinois proudly. You have the right to your opinion, but what would happen if McCain becomes president. He said the economy was stable 2 weeks ago? He doesn't have a clue, just like "Bush". Obama 2008.
The economy was stable until Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac "imploded".& Barny Frank,Scott Shuler,& Chris Dodd among many other democrats blocked it everytime the republicans tried to do anything to fix it.John McCain warned about this back in 2004.
Bob

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Baltstinkmore wrote:
- William F. Carling -
Balt...,
Move to the head of the class.
Very good.

Bob
Bob

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Tye wrote:
<quoted text> Bob,
Tye,

You're a brainwashed, liberal fool wearing rose colored glasses.

You and your kind deserve Hussein Obama.

Hussein Obama is nothing more than a black Jimmy Carter - incompetent and unqualified - America's worst.
Obama 08

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

hpinnc wrote:
<quoted text>The economy was stable until Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac "imploded".& Barny Frank,Scott Shuler,& Chris Dodd among many other democrats blocked it everytime the republicans tried to do anything to fix it.John McCain warned about this back in 2004.
That's like saying a bomb was stable until someone blew it up. Stupid. F&F did not cause the meltdown.
hpinnc

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Obama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying a bomb was stable until someone blew it up. Stupid. F&F did not cause the meltdown.
"obama8" ExxxCuuuse me.I am so stupid & mis-informed,I guess you must have graduated from Harvard,Maybe you could explain to all us "peons" just what did cause the melt-down.
Obama 08

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

hpinnc wrote:
<quoted text>"obama8" ExxxCuuuse me.I am so stupid & mis-informed,I guess you must have graduated from Harvard,Maybe you could explain to all us "peons" just what did cause the melt-down.
The housing bubble kept pushing property prices up. Banks started making loans to anyone who asked because if they defaulted, the bank could just foreclose and resell it at a higher price, plus keep any payments made.

Because of that predictability, investment banks started buying mortgages from these lenders. For the lenders it was win-win. They could lend to anyone without risk, and get their capital back immediately when they sold the mortgage. So, predictably, they started going even crazier with their lending, removing down payment requirements, lowering interest even further, not bothering to do credit checks, etc.

The bottom dropped out of the housing market and property values began dropping. Banks and lenders could no longer resell mortgages they'd foreclosed on, and liquidity went massively into the red. Without capital to lend to new borrowers, they couldn't climb out of the hole, and started going under.

And here we are today. Some of the fault lies with republican deregulation. Some of the fault lies with democrat mismanagement. Some of the fault lies with people who couldn't pay their mortgages. Most of the fault lies with lenders.
Waller Texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Yo Bugcrusher.

What racist rant are you talking about? For your information Obama is 13% African American and 37% Arabic. Are you aware that when he attended grade school and wrote his books that he indicated his religious belief as a muslim? Due to his bid for the presidental seat he conveniently changed his religious belief to Christian.

You need to do your research and get your facts straight before make strong statements about race.

In my opinion, Obama is playing the race card to his advantage to get support from the African American voting population.

I don't recall seeing anything in McCain's upbringing and current religious belief that show's any TIES to Muslims, Terriorist, etc.

I ask people put aside the Presidential candidate's color and look at their accomplishments, experience, religious beliefs and moral values.

Going through this exercise should help voters to make an educated decision on the most qualified presidential candidate.

##########

Bugcrusher
Lakeland, FL

another racist rant with the same old lies and BS. Just mau up and tell us all the truth of why you don't want him in the white house.
Val_bell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

From the statement made, you appear to be an incredibly uninformed individual. You obviously have not done your due diligence to be educated on the back ground and heritage of this individual. Maybe you need to dig deep and see that this individual is 50% white, 37% Arabic and 13% African American. In fact, that makes him more White and Arabic than African American. He is playing the race card to get votes, he is manipulating those that fall for partial facts. Do check out his real father & step father. See what his half sisters and brothers have done and are politically doing. It is shocking!
Waller Texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Hey Obama 08,

It's very obvious your not religious.

It will be a blessing when McCain, a true Christian, is elected as President.

Go back to your mosque, and Thank Allah for having the priviledge to live in this Wonderful Country.

##########
Obama 08 Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#74 2 hrs ago
hpinnc wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Glory,Glory.The Great Messiah, Barrack Hussien Obama,is in the White House.
I'm not religious, sorry. You'll have to go to someone else to get your Jesus fix.

Since: May 08

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

I have just one little thought to offer.

1. The Presidency of the United States is widely acknowledged to be the most powerful job in the world. It just doesn't get any better.

2. Barack Obama is extremely close to getting that job.

Now, why on earth would a person who has succeeded beyond most people's wildest dreams UNDER THE CURRENT SYSTEM ... as Obama has ... want to THROW OUT or OVERTURN that system? He's a winner. Winners write history ... but they don't change the rules of the game that favoured them.

Analogy: The guy who's just taken the pot at your poker table ... is he the one likely to suggest that we all switch to blackjack? Of course not.

Please people, use your heads and ignore all this distracting "noise" that's being generated in the hopes of convincing you to vote against your own self interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of96
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

553 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 3,875
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 716,616
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 530,040
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 255,702
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 min shyam 4,078
avandia 2014 15 min SallyinKY 146
POPE: "personal encounter w/ Jesus is dangerous" 31 min headlinesYTube 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 223,197
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••