submissive women are the best for me
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Scorpion

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#179 Mar 11, 2012
i am submissive wrote:
I know what you mean. I am a submissive woman. I have a wonderful boyfriend who turns me on, but I wish he were more dominant. He has learned to pull my hair and tell me what to do in bed, but I wish he were a little more rough. Lately, I have pulled away when he is about to enter me, teasingly telling him "no" or "not yet". After a couple of minutes, he "talks me into it". But I wish he would throw me down and force himself on me.
I once had a lover who would slap my face when were having sex. I don't know what is wrong with me, but that turned me on like nothing else ever has.
Hey its really great that you are submissive and there isnt anything wrong in it...Infact you need to be very strong emotionally to be submissive coz it takes out a very powerful person in you to be submissive...I wish i was your bf and it would have been great fun...Lolzzz Jokes apart nothing wrong with you and there are many more who are into this lifestyle.incase you have any further queries please email me and i would be glad to answer them....[email protected] om
bean bag

Scarborough, Canada

#180 Mar 11, 2012
i would love a submissive women who i could spank on her bare bum when she wants to bad. or she could spank me!
bean bag

Scarborough, Canada

#181 Mar 11, 2012
i want a loving relation with a woman that includes mutual spanking when we need it. over the knee with the open hand only. we could play naughty father daughter or naughy mother son spanking therapy. i want the love my mother gave me in i was young.
would be really into it

Scarborough, Canada

#182 Mar 11, 2012
I would love a women make me change her period pads and make me lick it before i throw it in the garbage!
would be really into it

Scarborough, Canada

#183 Mar 11, 2012
Are there any women who would like their period pads changed or are into wearing belted kotex pads and would like me to change it for them.

If your not into it, don't judge me; but i would really like to find a fun type woman 25 to 35 who would be into it.

this is a real turn on for me. don't like women using tampoons; women shouldn't hide their periods.
traditional man

Scarborough, Canada

#184 Mar 14, 2012
i like women who know their place. they're alot happier. a good spanking on their bare bottom wouldn't hurt them either.
patrick

Columbus, OH

#185 Mar 30, 2012
anymore tips from submissive women on what you want from us men? I've got a woman that wants me to dominate her.
patrick

Columbus, OH

#186 Mar 30, 2012
Some men are afraid to be overly dominant because of society making us weak. I'm afraid of going too far with this girl. Any tips?
Anon

Kerrville, TX

#187 Apr 23, 2012
"They love to please their dominant partner and give their man the pleasure, the way he wants it, whenever he wants it and the way he wants it. Their pleasure is in seeing their man melting in pleasure."
This made me melt.
ladyanthrax

Winnipeg, Canada

#188 May 24, 2012
wow. this has been immensly helpful and arousing heehee. i knew my bf was a dom and the intellectual connection is already strong. its like you gave me a clear and concise rulebook . now iknow why he is so big on the trust issue. or me doubting him. i can now be the submissive little peach i was ment to be and do it right. thank you soo much .
Sexy

Australia

#189 Jun 12, 2012
Hi x I am all sides of a submissive woman & a good strong man that is dominate, will know this when he is with the right sub.
Only truely strong women that fully understand a mans wants, will fully submit & if the minds connect. What an amazing thing... Both danger & beauty. I love a true Dom man... I will always feel better with him
Melody

United States

#191 Jun 30, 2012
patrick wrote:
anymore tips from submissive women on what you want from us men? I've got a woman that wants me to dominate her.
I came on this late and found your post. I am a woman who wish her boyfriend would be more dominant. He ties me loosely and I want to feel the ropes pretty firm. Like I can't get away. You could always say, "Tell me if the ropes get too tight." Tighten to that point and then back off.
I personally am not into pain and would like to be restrained and teased with the tongue.
Use your hard dick to hit her where it pleases YOU. If you are turned on that's a big turn on.
Pinch her nipples - hard from time to time.
Have fun and keep it loving!
the silet one

Springfield, MO

#192 Jul 12, 2012
alwaysadome is right.. i am new and i understand and see the beauty in your post as gospel.. <3 well written.~ insilence ~
subforhim

San Francisco, CA

#193 Sep 13, 2012
[ I am a submissive woman, and you people that have never been in a D/s relationship have no need to make your uneducated comments. It's a lifestyle that you don't understand, so keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
RJsub

Lawrenceville, GA

#194 Aug 30, 2013
Roxie wrote:
If you are "alwaysadom" why do you use small case letters.
Loser.
i can't figure our why everybody has their panties in a ruffle over this post. personally, I enjoyed your thoughts on dominant and submissive people....I'm a sub, and the Dominant personality fascinates me.

i am sure I'll get all kinds of replies, saying I'm a weak loser, but anybody who wants to demean and degrade another person online, for no reason other than they don't like your opinion, is simply too afraid to do it in person. they are nothing but bullies behind a keyboard.
STRONG AND CLASSY

Globe, AZ

#195 Oct 18, 2015
Breakamychops wrote:
I wonder who controls the money. Does she hand over her paycheck too?
Too bad you feel this way. I have my own money, am confident, take charge, take no crap, and in private, I am submissive to a fault. Stong, women need not be strong always. It take a stronger man to excite us. No, we don't give up our paycheck, do you? She hands over power to her Dom, not the outside world. Get educated.

Since: Apr 16

Cedar rapids

#199 Apr 27, 2016
OK I am as submissive as they come I am a 21 year old 180 lbs female looking for a master or owner or whatever you want me to call you my problem is most men don't know how to beat me into submission they just expect me to fall down at there feet I am a sex slave a pet or toy not a human being so don't treat me like one and don't expect to get anything over the phone other than information about me then if you are interested then come make me your slave or whatever I will do anything I am trained and don't expect it to be easy to break me I have been raped and beaten and thew more pain then most people so if you are interested message me I will send pictures if wanted but no nudes

Since: Apr 16

Cedar rapids

#200 Apr 28, 2016
traditional man wrote:
i like women who know their place. they're alot happier. a good spanking on their bare bottom wouldn't hurt them either.
You are very right women should know there place doing as a man says but it's so hard to find a man that isn't afraid to hit a woman and tell her how to act and when what to eat and when what to wear and rule as they were ment men are kings while women should bow and do as told but to many women and spiteful and mean and don't care about anything but them selfs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Aura Mytha 973,655
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aura Mytha 63,374
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min LAWEST100 618,751
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 34 min Allauddin khan 53
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Just Think 653,676
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min Pegasus 281,841
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,964
More from around the web