submissive women are the best for me

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
i am submissive

Roseville, CA

#2 Nov 22, 2008
I know what you mean. I am a submissive woman. I have a wonderful boyfriend who turns me on, but I wish he were more dominant. He has learned to pull my hair and tell me what to do in bed, but I wish he were a little more rough. Lately, I have pulled away when he is about to enter me, teasingly telling him "no" or "not yet". After a couple of minutes, he "talks me into it". But I wish he would throw me down and force himself on me.
I once had a lover who would slap my face when were having sex. I don't know what is wrong with me, but that turned me on like nothing else ever has.
Roxie

New York, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
IF YOU ARE NOT A SUBMISSIVE WOMAN OR A DOMINANT MALE THEN YOU MAY NOT NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS POST BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I LOVE SUBMISSIVE WOMEN OR THE CHEMISTRY WITHIN DOM/SUB RELATIONSHIPS AND THE PLEASURE AND SATISFACTION OBTAINED BY BOTH PARTNERS. IN SIMPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
I am a Dominant male and i am turned on by women who are fully submissive. These are the women who truly satisfy me as a dominant male. Do not confuse a dominant male from an insecure man who is trying to act "manly" and end up breaking up several women's hearts. A truly dominant man is a real Man in summary while the other man is a "Fake ". I understand and respect all women but i love submissive women. They choose to submit to my wishes and desires because they want to and because that is what satisfies both of us.
I love the submissive women for some of these reasons, the list is to long for one post:
1. They TRUST you fully and are willing to expose all their vulnerabilities to their Dom if they earn the trust it(A true Dom will earn the trust).
2. They are Comfortable and are willing to relax and let go in order to submit to a dominant male.
3. They are learners and are WILLING to let their dom man take the lead and they FOLLOW obediently.
4. The CONNECTION is the best. It is about two opposites(a dominant and a submissive attracting) and therefore the connection is ultimate.
5. They love to please their dominant partner and give their man the pleasure, the way he wants it, whenever he wants it and the way he wants it. Their pleasure is in seeing their man melting in pleasure.
6.They give up their power to a more powerful man and dedicate to pleasing him and making him happy.
7. They love to be ordered around and given instructions by the man they love. they like the idea of a man decide for them and take control of situations.
The list is long..........i will add more
I would like for the truly submissive women to share their secret sexual fantasies as well as ask any questions they would like answers for.
you can't contol ME. you are neither dominant nor a master.
you are one of those losers who can't get a woman with a sense of self to have anything to do with you.
I'll tell you this, many sub women will find you out in a second and will do several things, turn the tables and make you the sub because you are so weak when it comes to sex. use you and rip you off ( like you deserve to be)
Any true dominant male wouldn't have to resort to Topix to find a submissive female.
Roxie

New York, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2008
If you are "alwaysadom" why do you use small case letters.

Loser.
Katrina

Baltimore, MD

#8 Nov 25, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
IF YOU ARE NOT A SUBMISSIVE WOMAN OR A DOMINANT MALE THEN YOU MAY NOT NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS POST BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I LOVE SUBMISSIVE WOMEN OR THE CHEMISTRY WITHIN DOM/SUB RELATIONSHIPS AND THE PLEASURE AND SATISFACTION OBTAINED BY BOTH PARTNERS. IN SIMPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
I am a Dominant male and i am turned on by women who are fully submissive. These are the women who truly satisfy me as a dominant male. Do not confuse a dominant male from an insecure man who is trying to act "manly" and end up breaking up several women's hearts. A truly dominant man is a real Man in summary while the other man is a "Fake ". I understand and respect all women but i love submissive women. They choose to submit to my wishes and desires because they want to and because that is what satisfies both of us.
I love the submissive women for some of these reasons, the list is to long for one post:
1. They TRUST you fully and are willing to expose all their vulnerabilities to their Dom if they earn the trust it(A true Dom will earn the trust).
2. They are Comfortable and are willing to relax and let go in order to submit to a dominant male.
3. They are learners and are WILLING to let their dom man take the lead and they FOLLOW obediently.
4. The CONNECTION is the best. It is about two opposites(a dominant and a submissive attracting) and therefore the connection is ultimate.
5. They love to please their dominant partner and give their man the pleasure, the way he wants it, whenever he wants it and the way he wants it. Their pleasure is in seeing their man melting in pleasure.
6.They give up their power to a more powerful man and dedicate to pleasing him and making him happy.
7. They love to be ordered around and given instructions by the man they love. they like the idea of a man decide for them and take control of situations.
I would like for the truly submissive women to share their secret sexual fantasies as well as ask any questions they would like answers for.
WOW your problem is narcissisim sweet heart.Either you are fully Narssacistic or had a dominating mother that was,I can help you out if you like.I used to HATE my mother I thought she was a domineering peice of crap and had to be completely submissive to every little whim no matter how riddiculous.Forever I hated women even though I am one, I hated extremely controlling b!tchy ones,and prefered men to be around.You are becoming the person you hate or being yourself which is it some woman did ya wrong and your venting it.
Madd Maxx ThunderDome

New York, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be one of those people who rush to conclusions based on your false imaginations and refusal to think intelligently or to think the way other people think. You seem to believe that the way you think and view things is the only way that other people should think. Again i am not interested in dominating a woman who is not submissive like you are not because that would cause conflicts and fighting for power. Look here I created this post to share views with like minded induviduals mainly submissive women and not to find a submissive woman to date. It is important that you read before jumping into conclusion because that tells alot about your character that you like to start unnecessary arguments. In summary you do not understand the basis of dominance and submission so you have no business in this forum unless you are here to learn then ask, if not then keep quiet.
This is a public forum idiot.
If your sorry ass dom wannabe self didn't want opinions, then don't post on a PUBLIC FORUM SITE.
Further proof of your lack of ability to control yourself.
Roxie

New York, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
<quoted text>
yea I told you you have no clue as to what this is about. I choose whatever name pleases me because that is what pleases me and satisfies me, and it has nothing to do with you. A dom doent have to act manly because it is an unnecessary to show off like that. The reasoning of using small case letters is a validation of telling you earlier that you think that your way of thinking is the only way of thinking and your craving for argument. go look for a 50/50 dom/sub male so that you can share power and argue all the time.
you know NOTHING about the lifestyle OR how to spell.
Again, you are NOT "dom" but a lazy man who can't get a woman with a sense of self respect to pay any attention to him.

Looser.
Roxie

New York, NY

#12 Nov 26, 2008
"keep quiet" ?

On a public forum? MAKE ME.

When you have your very own website, you can invite anyone that you want and control it as you wish, this is NOT one of them.

“Get Drunk; Find a Gun.”

Since: Oct 08

Pripyat, Ukraine

#13 Nov 26, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
Enjoy your hand.
Lola

Bremen, Germany

#14 Nov 26, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
Are you dominant because you repress submissive parts in yourself ?
Lola

Hamburg, Germany

#15 Nov 26, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
there is a point in which you fully trust him and let go of all the inhibitions, and surrender all your power to him. That is when you are in touch with your womanhood and totally free.
No one should ever fully give their power to another person, and fully giving your power to another person isn't being "in touch with your womanhood and totally free"; yeah "totally free" from your own person, which can be an invitation to doom
Obama 08

Kahuku, HI

#16 Nov 26, 2008
I don't believe that dominant sexual personalities actually exist. In my experience there are only submissives and submissives living vicariously through others. You definitely strike me as a submissive living vicariously through your girlfriends. Everything you do screams insecurity and the need to hide/repress your own vulnerabilities.
Obama 08

Kahuku, HI

#17 Nov 26, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
<quoted text>
go look for a 50/50 dom/sub male so that you can share power and argue all the time.
You showed us your hand with that sentence. You're displaying extreme emotional immaturity that manifests itself in both an abhorrence to conflict and a need to insulate yourself from having to confront the needs and wishes of another adult human being.

Those are hallmarks of a submissive.
HEY BABY

Newark, DE

#18 Nov 27, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
You tell me baby. You're the man.
WATCH YOUR MOUTH

Newark, DE

#19 Nov 27, 2008
Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't contol ME. you are neither dominant nor a master.
you are one of those losers who can't get a woman with a sense of self to have anything to do with you.
I'll tell you this, many sub women will find you out in a second and will do several things, turn the tables and make you the sub because you are so weak when it comes to sex. use you and rip you off ( like you deserve to be)
Any true dominant male wouldn't have to resort to Topix to find a submissive female.
You are way wrong....He's a real man. A take charge guy. That's soooooo hot! I think I had better change my panties now. My panties are soak & wet.
WATCH YOUR MOUTH

Newark, DE

#20 Nov 27, 2008
Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>
you know NOTHING about the lifestyle OR how to spell.
Again, you are NOT "dom" but a lazy man who can't get a woman with a sense of self respect to pay any attention to him.
Looser.
NO, NO, NO! You have him all wrong. What I wouldn't give to be dominate by a man as sexy as him!
WATCH YOUR MOUTH

Newark, DE

#21 Nov 27, 2008
sorry I meant dominated.
WATCH YOUR MOUTH

Newark, DE

#22 Nov 27, 2008
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should ever fully give their power to another person, and fully giving your power to another person isn't being "in touch with your womanhood and totally free"; yeah "totally free" from your own person, which can be an invitation to doom
That is your opinion. As for me my nipples are hard and my puss is dripping. I ache for this man to give me pleasure.
Katrina

Baltimore, MD

#23 Nov 28, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually do not have a problem. As i indicated earlier in this post, you have no point responding to this post if you are not a submissive woman because you may not understand the benefits of dom/sub relationships. You mentioned that you was brought up by a domineering mom, in other words you did not submit to her instead she forced you into submission by being bossy and you ran away. one thing you do not understand is that the submissive women that I date choose to submit to be because i have earned their trust. There are alot of women out there who crave to meet a true dominant man like me to liberate them by dominating them and leading them in a new ways like 'sexual awakening'. They choose to submit to me because they find pleasure in surrendering their power to a man and completely let go of all the control. Their happiness is in seeing their man happy. I personally enjoy dominating and it is a large turn on when I am with a woman who submits to me willingly by making an informed choice decision to do so.
For example my girlfriend holds a job position where she is in charge of controlling her subordinates, which is a position of power, making decisions and ordering people around. when she comes back home she finds pleasure in being dominated and it gives her a freedom of to explore her womanhood and dicovering the deepest parts of who she truly is as a woman.
Did you have a father figure?
I had a father, he lived with us, he just did'nt bother with my sisters and I much.Neither one of my parents really liked children very much.Then again I understand your argument to a point,I do liked to have my Hubby to take control at times I won't go into it (too much information)LOL.If your women like it then who is anyone to say its wrong.
Breakamychops

Ballston Spa, NY

#24 Nov 29, 2008
I wonder who controls the money. Does she hand over her paycheck too?

Since: Dec 07

Ballston Spa, NY

#25 Nov 29, 2008
alwaysadom wrote:
What is it that you are missing in your life?
You sound very lonely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min RiversideRedneck 104,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min RiversideRedneck 981,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 2 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 184,571
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 4 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 392
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 5 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
More from around the web