white girl has your black man ever k...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Raccoon

Bethel Park, PA

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Just cleaning up the trash talking on this story I'm the raccoon . lock up the trash cans

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#22 Sep 3, 2013
Am 23yo old have a mixed kid so that answers the question. Got pregnant before was just to young to have kids then I was 14 and living in Kenya for a year and got pregnant but lost the kid after almost 3months.

Got pregnant when I was 17 when I went on holiday to Jamaica for 3weeks and had it aborted but hey third time lucky.

Very proud mom
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#23 Sep 3, 2013
I find questions like this both disturbing and amusing, basically because in this day and age there is absolutely no excuse for a female getting pregnant unless they plan on it. My wife and I have told that to our daughters, that BEFORE you decide to start having sex come see one of us (it would undoubtedly be there mom but we left the door open) and we will of course pay for their birth control needs until they are 18. For someone that age my wife's gyno says the IUC implant is the best option, no hormones plus they don't have to remember to take a pill every day. No sympathy for girls who get "knocked up accidentally".
Stefpleases

Bronx, NY

#25 Jul 9, 2015
Any girls get knocked up black guys I'm here to help you, I believe black men should knock up every white girl. I will help raise as many black kids a white girl wants to have. Black men are superior to all
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#26 Jul 9, 2015
Erin wrote:
I am a fairly attractive white girl that has lucked out with looks and with smarts.
I was on the cheer squads in high school and was always sought after by either the football or basketball players - both black and white and I happen to be attracted to the black players.
My girl friends and members of the squad told me I was crazy to want to go out with the black guys but I told them "To each their own".
During football season, one of the players approached me and ask me if I would go with him to the library and work on a project we were assigned to do because he needed help and guidance and he knew I was pretty smart and I liked him so I agreed. He picked me up and met my parents (that's the rule)- I told them ahead of time that he was black and it was a school project and he was a nice guy - my dad had no problem which surprised my friends but my mom was a little uneasy but went along with it.
We went to the library and I was pulling out book for my project and he asked me to help him with his. I told him to take a different approach to the project that what he was and it would be easier. We found a lot on his subject and he went right to the books and we worked for 3 hours and just actually almost finished. It was due in about 3 weeks so we had time to send for some of the extras that would make our projects stand out.
We were riding home and he asked me if he could treat me to something to eat at the diner before he took me home and we still had an hour before I had to be home so I said yes of course.
I went to call my parents and my mother told me to be careful and I said that everything was going great and we got a lot done.
We went into the diner and saw some of our classmates and some were starring and others didn't know what to say. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable with the surroundings and he agreed so we left.
We drove a few blocks away to the park and we parked and sat and talked and discussed what just happened. I told him that I didn't care what other people think but I didn't want was a great night to turn out to be ugly.
He was holding my hand and told me that he didn't think I would have gone out with him because he is black and what my friends would say and was so glad that I did.
We looked at each other and he has the greatest dimples I ever saw - we end up kissing softly at first and then it was deeper and I felt right then and there that something was going to happen between us that night.
We stopped kissing for a few minutes and he asked me to come to his house - he wanted me to meet his parents and brothers.
When we got there the family was out and he wanted to show me his room with this trophies and letters and sweaters and his pictures that he took with some of the pros they met last winter.
He held my hand as we climbed the spiral staircase to the 2nd floor and then a small set stairs that lead to his room. His room was huge - it was was 2 smaller rooms that they made into 1 large one. He had pictures and all that he told me mounted to the walls - on a few dressers and a picture frame of all this years playing football from pee-wee to present.
He was and still is so cute.

Well, the other very stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded, & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll Jim is back.

With another one of his trademark very stupid, ridiculous, & childish stories. Your post above, you typed up your story under your other troll name of Erin.

Jim, take some time out, think & evaluate your posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories forum.--------- From mid February, 2008 till early January, 2015.---------

You have typed up many threads on the Top Stories forum. All with very stupid, ridiculous stories.

Why don't you grow up?

Or, at least try?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#27 Jul 9, 2015
Stefpleases wrote:
Any girls get knocked up black guys I'm here to help you, I believe black men should knock up every white girl. I will help raise as many black kids a white girl wants to have. Black men are superior to all

Well, with this post above.--------- Is yet another very stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded, & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll.

Boy, what is up with you pretending to be a White woman? It appears that you are undergoing a gender identity crisis.

Your points above.--------- Very stupid, ridiculous, & childish.

Boy, clearly, you are free to troll. If you do decide to troll.--------- BEFORE you type up your posts, try to think a lot harder. Try to make your points at least 2% believable.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#28 Jul 9, 2015
NM Desert Rat wrote:
A new name Jim?

The African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll Jim did not respond back to you.

But, yep, Jim typed up this thread under his other troll name Erin.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#29 Jul 9, 2015
Joan Moore-Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe fantasy for you but not to my friend Erin

Jim, geez, you typed up your above post under your OTHER troll name "Joan Moore-Morris".

Your posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories forum is very stupid & childish.

Why don't you grow up?

Or, at least try?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#30 Jul 9, 2015
Raccoon wrote:
White girl got the clap .black girl got the booty smack crack . You white girls are so dumb you got all these white guys and you all go drink monkey milk tell your kids in 40 years you sûcked a black pipe you hoe

First off, a White woman did NOT type up this thread. This thread was typed up by Jim, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll.

Jim is one of the five main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories forum.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#31 Jul 9, 2015
dad of 3 wrote:
I find questions like this both disturbing and amusing, basically because in this day and age there is absolutely no excuse for a female getting pregnant unless they plan on it. My wife and I have told that to our daughters, that BEFORE you decide to start having sex come see one of us (it would undoubtedly be there mom but we left the door open) and we will of course pay for their birth control needs until they are 18. For someone that age my wife's gyno says the IUC implant is the best option, no hormones plus they don't have to remember to take a pill every day. No sympathy for girls who get "knocked up accidentally".

To give you a heads up.---------

This thread "white girl has your black man ever knocked you up" is NOT a legitimate thread. It was typed up by Jim, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll of Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.

Mid February, 2008 till mid January, 2015.---------

Jim has posted & trolled on the Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums under all of these names.--------- Erin, Joan, Joan Moore-Morris, Pam, Donna, Lucy, Gayle, Krisitin, & Mary.

He has typed up many, many threads on Topix.

In each & every one of his threads & posts, his theme has been the same.--------- His threads & posts are all interracially themed sex stories.

In his writings, he has always portrayed White women as being major, big time s---s. He has always portrayed White guys as being verbally & physically abusive. He has also portrayed White dudes as being incompetent, irresponsible, users, & abusers of alcohol & other drugs.

Again, the poster who created this thread is NOT a White woman.

This thread was typed up by an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll.

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#32 Jul 9, 2015
Joan Moore-Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous all of you are jealous
J E A L O U S
You're an attention wh*** that thrives on making people jealous.

Otherwise, why do the bragging that you're a coal smoker?

Do you think you're special just because?
You're not unique at all, you know.
Good day to you good sir.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#33 Sep 13, 2015
Burke Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an attention wh*** that thrives on making people jealous.
Otherwise, why do the bragging that you're a coal smoker?
Do you think you're special just because?
You're not unique at all, you know.
Good day to you good sir.

The poster who typed up this thread "white girl has your black man ever knocked you up".--------- Is NOT a White woman.

It is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll.

Mid February, 2008 till late January, 2015.---------

This African American boy troll has typed up many, many threads on Topix Top Stories forum. In each & every one of his threads he has typed up interracial sex stories. Where he portrays White women as being major s---s. He portrays White guys as being physically & mentally abusive. He portrays White guys as being incompetent & irresponsible.

Here are the names which this African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy has trolled under.---------

Joan, Erin, Donna, Pam, Lucy, Kristin, Lisa, & Jacqueline.
Jasmine211295

Harlow, UK

#34 Apr 15, 2016
Yeah. Got pregnant at just 15 then again at 18.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#35 Apr 15, 2016
Jasmine211295 wrote:
Yeah. Got pregnant at just 15 then again at 18.

Well, what we have with the above post is this.---------

Another very stupid, ignorant, simple, slow minded, weak minded, & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll who is pretending to be a young White English woman "who got pregnant at just 15 then again at 18".

African American boy, why are you pretending that you are posting from the United Kingdom? Are you ashamed to be African American (Descendant of a black American slave)? It sure looks that way.

Why are you pretending to be a White woman? What is up with that? That looks like you are also undergoing a gender identity crisis.
hotmeats

Melbourne, FL

#36 Apr 15, 2016
awesome story really cool girl.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#37 Apr 15, 2016
hotmeats wrote:
awesome story really cool girl.

African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.--------- I bet that you liked that story.

That story was not typed up by a White woman. That story was typed up by a very stupid, ignorant, simple, slow minded, weak minded, & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy troll.

He is one of the five main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) boy trolls on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min old_moose 17,402
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 59 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 4 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 4 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 8 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web