white girl has your black man ever knocked you up

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Erin

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 3, 2011
I am a fairly attractive white girl that has lucked out with looks and with smarts.

I was on the cheer squads in high school and was always sought after by either the football or basketball players - both black and white and I happen to be attracted to the black players.

My girl friends and members of the squad told me I was crazy to want to go out with the black guys but I told them "To each their own".

During football season, one of the players approached me and ask me if I would go with him to the library and work on a project we were assigned to do because he needed help and guidance and he knew I was pretty smart and I liked him so I agreed. He picked me up and met my parents (that's the rule)- I told them ahead of time that he was black and it was a school project and he was a nice guy - my dad had no problem which surprised my friends but my mom was a little uneasy but went along with it.

We went to the library and I was pulling out book for my project and he asked me to help him with his. I told him to take a different approach to the project that what he was and it would be easier. We found a lot on his subject and he went right to the books and we worked for 3 hours and just actually almost finished. It was due in about 3 weeks so we had time to send for some of the extras that would make our projects stand out.

We were riding home and he asked me if he could treat me to something to eat at the diner before he took me home and we still had an hour before I had to be home so I said yes of course.

I went to call my parents and my mother told me to be careful and I said that everything was going great and we got a lot done.

We went into the diner and saw some of our classmates and some were starring and others didn't know what to say. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable with the surroundings and he agreed so we left.

We drove a few blocks away to the park and we parked and sat and talked and discussed what just happened. I told him that I didn't care what other people think but I didn't want was a great night to turn out to be ugly.

He was holding my hand and told me that he didn't think I would have gone out with him because he is black and what my friends would say and was so glad that I did.

We looked at each other and he has the greatest dimples I ever saw - we end up kissing softly at first and then it was deeper and I felt right then and there that something was going to happen between us that night.

We stopped kissing for a few minutes and he asked me to come to his house - he wanted me to meet his parents and brothers.

When we got there the family was out and he wanted to show me his room with this trophies and letters and sweaters and his pictures that he took with some of the pros they met last winter.

He held my hand as we climbed the spiral staircase to the 2nd floor and then a small set stairs that lead to his room. His room was huge - it was was 2 smaller rooms that they made into 1 large one. He had pictures and all that he told me mounted to the walls - on a few dressers and a picture frame of all this years playing football from pee-wee to present.

He was and still is so cute. We were looking at a few albums and we started to kiss again and that was all it took. We started to touch each other in our private areas and then we undressed and made love. It was my first time and he said it was his. He said he was sorry he didn't have any condoms but we would be careful.

We were careful but we got caught up in the moment and I let him come inside me.

We didnt panic we calmly got dressed and he took me home and we kissed good night and he left.

I hardly slept that night because of what I feared - being pregnant with 4 months until graduation and wanted to go to college in the fall. We met at school the next day and we talked and he told me that if I was he would help me take care of it.

I did get prenant and he was true to his word.

We had a daughter and is is now 10.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#2 May 3, 2011
A new name Jim?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 May 3, 2011
Fantasy. Nothing more.
medicine man

Oakland, CA

#4 May 3, 2011
jim/joan ill worships the great white c@ck.
WOWWWWWWWWW

Champaign, IL

#5 May 3, 2011
Pretty Disgusting
Joan Moore-Morris

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 3, 2011
NM Desert Rat wrote:
A new name Jim?
No but you are a rat - a rat'sass
Joan Moore-Morris

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 3, 2011
medicine man wrote:
jim/joan ill worships the great white c@ck.
don't you wish
Joan Moore-Morris

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 3, 2011
-CatCiao- wrote:
Fantasy. Nothing more.
Maybe fantasy for you but not to my friend Erin
Joan Moore-Morris

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 3, 2011
WOWWWWWWWWW wrote:
Pretty Disgusting
Jealous all of you are jealous

J E A L O U S

“NM Desert Rat”

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#10 May 3, 2011
Joan Moore-Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you are a rat - a rat'sass
I take that as a compliment coming from a useless POS troll like yourself. You use so many troll names a person needs a program just to keep up.

“NM Desert Rat”

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#11 May 3, 2011
Joan Moore-Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe fantasy for you but not to my friend Erin
Suuure Jim. Whatever you say. It is time to crawl back under your rock.
Bee

Caledonia, IL

#12 May 3, 2011
Nobody cares what you do in your life, SLUT.
medicine man

Oakland, CA

#13 May 3, 2011
another pathetic attempt by super psycho jim/joan ill...when will you ever stop....loser.
medicine man

Oakland, CA

#14 May 3, 2011
black boy pretending to be white girl. has a white man ever knocked your teeth in?
Barbwiser

United States

#15 May 3, 2011
I told my black man no babies until he had a real job. So he left me and knocked up a black girl.
The Anti-Stereotype Party

Beaumont, TX

#16 Dec 11, 2011
&fe ature=watch_response

enough said
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 11, 2011
lol, another name Jim ? Erin ?
Raccoon

Bethel Park, PA

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Sounds like a cheese smelling boon story . A black guy playing a white girl like she is a princess . So he can mix his seed and we all can become one .you dumb white monkey humper . Go take a poop you yellow baby river rat.!!!!!!!!! They got about 900,000000 black girls and there goal in life is to get in the white girls panties on the wall . You low life monkey trash
Raccoon

Bethel Park, PA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
What up what up. the white girl in this story is a hood rat any ways. her mom and dad sold the house and moved away cuz she got trains run on her .every week end .smoking Molly's and getting raped by black dudes . Now foot ball star went to jail from drugs .and she is a hooker over in the streets of north side . Baby went to . CYS SHE IS A JUNKIE. LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE IN PITTSBURGH PA LOL YOU DIRTY BTCH YOU DISGRACED YOUR FAMILY AND ROOTS . But when your a white girl with no care about your family you would do any thing to be in power of some thing . Your whole life was a fail . You fail. RAT .YOUR BABY WILL HAVE SOS pad HAIR AND CORN ROWS .
Raccoon

Bethel Park, PA

#20 Mar 29, 2013
White girl got the clap .black girl got the booty smack crack . You white girls are so dumb you got all these white guys and you all go drink monkey milk tell your kids in 40 years you scked a black pipe you hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 817,523
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegasus 270,109
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 7 min The_Box 9,236
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Sharlene45 2,187
Johnny Spencer 23 min Terra Jones 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Christina La Vey 578,985
angkor wat taxi driver 1 hr samesavat 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 176,204
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 609,819
More from around the web