Did You Hear?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Anyone who may know Gregory Miller of Front Street Spencer W.V. may be interested in knowing he is bisexual! He also is insesterial. He is sleeping with his sister Nicole Miller Carpenter and his convected brother in law Andrew McDonald. He is also dating a guy! James Murray. There is pictures to prove he is dating a guy. I have them right now.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 15, 2013
WHY do you keep posting these same kind of posts? You're fooling no one and that's why the threads always die.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2013
actually its the truth and i got pictures of him kissing a guy ill make it my profile picture so everyone can see how disgusting he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Thinking 64,617
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 654,424
Calgary Plumbers 29 min calgaryplumbers 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 56 min Steve III 45,287
desperate to pee (Mar '09) 57 min get real 210
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr Banonator 106,610
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,082
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 281,954
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 973,952
More from around the web