Jehovah's Witnesses "REVOLT" Against ...

Jehovah's Witnesses "REVOLT" Against Watchtower

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 12, 2011
In the next couple of days, the top news story will be the REVOLT against the Watchtower Society by their members. This REVOLT stems from the fact that...

1. Twice in three years, the Watchtower members were DECEIVED into obsreving their annual Memorial on the WRONG date.(In 2008, it was switched from it's original March 21st date, as advertised on the Watchtower calendar, to March 22nd. And in 2010, they were told to observe their Memorial on March 30, which was Nisan 15, instead of March 29th, which was Nisan 14, the day that Christ died)

2. Objecting to any FALSE statements get you in trouble, with being "DISFELLOWSHIPPED" from the organization being held over your head. Witnesses are taught to obey "even when you disagree" with something.

3. The watchtower's leadership has been infested with IMPOSTORS, who have slipped in and are intent on destroying the organization...from inside. This IMPOSTOR LEADERSHIP is responsible for an almost decade long membership inside the United Nations, which the Watchtower preaches will be destroyed.

If you are a member of the Watchtower society...
If you have family in that organization...
If you've been invited to their 2011 Memorial on Sunday, April 17th...

Please go over to the "Jehovah's Witnesses" forum, and see what's about to happen.

Here is a link to the forum...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Note: Even though this announcement is NOT spam, it may be removed, at the request of the IMPOSTOR network inside the Watchtower, who got similar announcements removed this past weekend. That's how desparate they are to get past this April 17, 2011 date, without being EXPOSED.
UNREAL

Zanesville, OH

#2 Apr 12, 2011
... and all of this in the name of religion!!! LOL
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 12, 2011
A religion that has been taken over by criminal IMPOSTORS.
Juno

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2011
A cult behaving "cultish"? They are NOT Christians since they don( believe in the trinity!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Whittier, CA

#5 Apr 12, 2011
What goes around came around, deceivers being deceived, hopfully it will delivers some from the Deceiver and Liar Lucifer.

JW sure your not deceived, take the simply Litmus Test, simply fold and cut a piece of paper to reveal the Bottom Line of HYHY

Who is the King of Kings and LORD OF LORDS then there is The Father
Psalms 10: 16Jehovah [is] king to the age, and for ever, The nations have perished out of His land! YESHUA is the Returning King. So YESHUA IS THE KING TO RETURN AND HYHY TOO!

JW aren't allow to Get the Truth! The Wolves in sheeps clothing are leading them, Luciferians in disguise!
sunny boy

Australia

#6 Apr 13, 2011
And....

No one is forced to do anything.. If people put their neck in a noose they only hang themselves.

Why the hate mongering?
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 13, 2011
Just a quick update...

The IMPOSTORS inside the Watcjtower are so EXPOSED on their 2008 & 2010 Memorial DECEPTIONS, that they left the "Nisan 14" date OFF of their 2011 invitation completely.

FIRST TIME IN WATCHTOWER HISTORY!

Look for yourself, over at the "JW" forum.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 13, 2011
Just stopped back here to tell everyone that the 2011 Watchtower Memorial was removed.

The IMPOSTORS inside the Watchtower are DESPARATE to keep their secrets hidden, until after this Sunday's event.

Since: Jul 10

Colton, CA

#9 Apr 21, 2011
The Jehovah Witnesses.. I recall a few fellow school chum who belonged to this group.. They don't allegence to the American Flag..No Christmas or Holidays they observe and Except blood trandfusions... To each his own...
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 26, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
Just stopped back here to tell everyone that the 2011 Watchtower Memorial was removed.
The IMPOSTORS inside the Watchtower are DESPARATE to keep their secrets hidden, until after this Sunday's event.
Just noticed that I left out a word. I meant to say that the "Memorial invitation photo" was removed.

Sorry for any mix-up.

And please, still feel free to come over to the Jehovah's Witnesses forum.

DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Apr 27, 2011
Over on the "Jehovah's Witnesses" forum, there are two threads that shows how the IMPOSTORS inside the Watchtower opperate.

1. Just after they got past this latest Nisan 14 DECEPTION COVER-UP, they brought out a bunch of "new" ID posters, who's glee was so hard to contain, that it raised even the most hardened eyebrows.

2. In their July 2011 study article, they placed a "WARNING" against internet sites that EXPOSE their DECEPTIONS. Of course, the way it was presented made it look SOOOOO INNOCENT, like they were under internet attack. So now, Witnesses will be afraid (under penalty of DISFELLOWSHIPPING) to come to any place where the truth about the DECEPTIONS of their FALSE LEADERSHIP might be seen.

NOW...If you are a current member of the Watchtower, or if you have family or friends inside that organization, make it your DUTY to EXPOSE their FALSE LEADERSHIP, and how hard they're trying to keep it all covered up.

Remember how many times the Witnesses have come to your door, or approached you on the street, making sure you know how "RIGHT" their way was. But now, they duck for cover when this evidence is brought out to them. What are they hiding from?! And more important is, do they think that they can hide from GOD?!

So come over to the forum, and see for yourself.

Find any Witnesses around you, and ask them to defend this evidence of FALSE LEADERSHIP.

Demand answers from those who always demanded answers from you.

With their 2011 summer convention season about to start, they will be sure to want to invite people to join them. In the next few days and weeks, the question of whether someone is WASTING THEIR TIME by going will be looked at.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Apr 27, 2011
I wanted to post the two threads that I was refering to...

1.(As predicted) "NEW" posters showing up after the Watchtower IMPOSTORS got past the April 17th Memorial date, without getting their entire network EXPOSED and ELIMINATED.

2. The FALSE LEADERSHIP telling people to avoid any websites that might...(EXPOSE THEM!)

Please make sure that any Watchtower members that you know are aware of these DECEPTIONS.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Apr 28, 2011
I found out that there is a "protest" being organized for this summer, in Quebec.

The word got to the topix Jehovah's Witness forum the day after the Witness Memorial on April 17th.

Please get any Witnesses that you may know, to come over to the forum, to see how the IMPOSTOR LEADERSHIP has deceived them.

And the national news media will be made to cover these events, and not be paid to keep them silent.

A worldwide religious organization, being led by CRIMINAL IMPOSTORS is a Top Story, and they need to act like it is.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Apr 28, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
I found out that there is a "protest" being organized for this summer, in Quebec.
The word got to the topix Jehovah's Witness forum the day after the Witness Memorial on April 17th.
Please get any Witnesses that you may know, to come over to the forum, to see how the IMPOSTOR LEADERSHIP has deceived them.
And the national news media will be made to cover these events, and not be paid to keep them silent.
A worldwide religious organization, being led by CRIMINAL IMPOSTORS is a Top Story, and they need to act like it is.
Just a quick link to the "protest" thread...

DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Apr 29, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
As I told everyone, the IMPOSTORS inside the Watchtower had the copies of their 2011 Memorial removed from the internet, since it was missing the Nisan 14 date. But I also knew that it would suddenly RE-APPEAR once they got past that April 17th date.
WELL...THERE IT IS! Back in all of it's glory. Just as I said it would. But for some reason, you can't talk to any of the Witnesses about this, since they've been told that there are people (like Douglas Clark) who are working for the devil and smearing them with (WHATEVER).

NOTE: I would post a link to the pictures, but that might be viewed as "Spam", giving cause to remove the thread. But you can see for yourself that it's back, if you go over to the JW forum. And please make this known, both to the media and to any members of the Watchtower that you know.

Anyway...In Post #12, I promised "Storisea" from Seattle Washington that I would tell about the edict that the Watchtower's FALSE LEADERSHIP put out against me.
( http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TT4TSUA... )
Here goes...

Up until February 15, 2009, I was helping my mother and staying at her house. But I was getting too close to EXPOSING the IMPOSTORS. At the time, I had caught one of their FALSE LEADERS helping a NON-WITNESS, and was bringing much needed attention to it. So the Watchtower's FALSE LEADERSHIP came out with an edict telling ALL WITNESSES to stay away from my mother's house. Suddenly, people that had known my mother for over 50 years, were kept away from even visiting her, for fear that I would tell them of the criminal actions taking place...in plain sight. NONE of it could be refuted, since it was right there. So they did the only thing they could, tell folks to stay away from my mother's house. I had to move back home, just to try and give my mother some "peace". It didn't change the facts, it just gave them enough "wiggle room" to keep things under their control for a little while longer.

That's why this is all CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION!

These IMPOSTORS are carrying on all types of CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS, and smiling in the faces of the members. With the Watchtower's summer 2011 convention season about to begin, the news media (nationally and in your area) needs to stop ignoring this story. They all know who I am, and what I've been doing, so that's not an issue. But getting this story out, as part of a national news broadcast, is my goal and focus. I see that "someone" is trying to judge it as "Nuts" and "Spam" or whatever, but rest assured...

THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WILL END!

Insults won't stop me, nor will anything else. But if a Witness tries to stop you and "share the good news", ask them about this, and see how fast their "good news" stops.

They have been trained to ignore all facts that make sense, and embrace all excuses that are LIES. And the lives of "innocent" people are hanging in the balance.
git

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Apr 29, 2011
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been trained to ignore all facts that make sense, and embrace all excuses that are LIES. And the lives of "innocent" people are hanging in the balance.
The problem is, they dont listen. They arent going to go to the sites. They dont want to know.
I stumped one completely. A year and a half later, she says "remember when we were talking a couple of weeks ago about natural disasters? Here is a your answer." So I gave her back 3 verses to rebut her response. Stumped again. I expect I'll hear back from her in about 6 years.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 May 16, 2011
git wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, they dont listen. They arent going to go to the sites. They dont want to know.
I stumped one completely. A year and a half later, she says "remember when we were talking a couple of weeks ago about natural disasters? Here is a your answer." So I gave her back 3 verses to rebut her response. Stumped again. I expect I'll hear back from her in about 6 years.
Sorry about just getting back to this post.

The thing about the Witnesses, is that they've been duped by the IMPOSTORS, who have used their own "training" against them. Once they got INSIDE the organization, they began a "smile and be the good victim of persecution" program. Then all they had to say was "this is supposed to happen" or "we'll be ok, as long as we know you trust in us".

Right now, over on the "JW" forum, there are IMPOSTORS in an all out internet brawl.
(Thread name: Leta Richmond McKinney. AKA JWF)

The IMPOSTORS want to get past this upcoming 2011 summer convention season without being exposed, just like they got past the April 17th Memorial without a major "REVOLT".

Take a minute to look at the forum, and see how DECEPTIVE the IMPOSTORS are.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 May 17, 2011
HEY Jehovah's Witnesses...

Are you seeing how your organization is being DESTROYED from inside by IMPOSTORS?!

Just yesterday, I posted here that the IMPOSTORS were fighting each other. I told you the thread to go look at. Right after I did that, they all got busy to keep that fight quiet, and had the thread taken down. WHY?!

Today, they had another thread about why the other thread was taken down...

AND IT WAS REMOVED!

(There is still a link to it, it you're quick, but it's no longer listed on the forum's main page.
Link here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-... )

The Witnesses need to WAKE UP to the FACT that they are INFESTED with IMPOSTORS, who are bent on destroying them. They think that HIDING from the TRUTH can keep the TRUTH from being TRUE.

If you know any members of the Watchtower Society, or are a member yourself, PLEASE get this message to as many as possible.
Lady Atlas

Sparks, NV

#19 May 17, 2011
I say GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!
You are TOTALLY FREE to go and live in th REAL WORLD!!
If anyone is considering becoming a JW...DON'T.
You will forget when your birthday is. You cannot celebrate your own birthdays in the JW's.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 May 18, 2011
Lady Atlas wrote:
I say GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!
You are TOTALLY FREE to go and live in th REAL WORLD!!
If anyone is considering becoming a JW...DON'T.
You will forget when your birthday is. You cannot celebrate your own birthdays in the JW's.
The decision to join the Watchtower or not has to be based on more than just a birthday. But since that's your example, let me ask your opinion of the Watchtower getting their annual celebration of Jesus Christ's death (BKA: The Memorial) WRONG in 2008 and 2010.

Would you celebrate your birthday on the WRONG day, as the Witnesses were duped into doing. And to make it so bad, the 2008 Memorial was MOVED from March 21st to March 22nd, and NOBODY even spoke out. And all they need to do is look at their own calendar, which had March 21 highlighted.

Right now, over on the "JW" forum, the IMPOSTORS are tearing each other apart, but the Witnesses are told to stay away from seeing any websites that are "anti-Watchtower". That's to help the IMPOSTORS INSIDE the Watchtower keep their dirty little secrets hidden as long as possible. Nothing more!

They are getting thread deleted left and right, naming names on other threads (which will probably wind up deleted) and in general, being the "house divided" that will not stand.

The IMPOSTORS especially don't want the Watchtower members to see the information I've put out about them. I don't have anything about their teachings, doctrines or traditions. I focus on the CRIMINALS that have INFESTED that organization, and are determined to DESTROY IT FROM INSIDE. They don't like that, and want as few Witnesses to see it as possible.

If you get a chance, ask a Witness why they are told to stay away from anything that EXPOSES their FALSE LEADERSHIP.

Then watch them run away...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 646,384
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min It aint necessari... 48,235
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min MUQ2 44,643
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 15
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,563
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,746
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Brian_G 971,603
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,559
More from around the web