When muslims say they 'believe' in Jesus

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Many muslims in the world flat out deny Jesus. But, in todays world, many muslims around the world say that they....'believe' in Jesus. But they don't 'believe' in Him in a way that would change their minds about their islamic faith. See, 'believing' that Jesus was a 'messenger of God' is NOT the same as believing that He is the only Way to heaven, which He is.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Actually I don't believe Muslims believe in him anyway other then that he lived as a man, I mean records of birth and life are irrefutable even to Muslims. Jesus the human man did live, and that's historical fact. What Muslims don't believe is that he was the one true son of God, and the Savior of mankind through his willing sacrifice on the cross. I personally think that's going to bite them big time on their personal day of judgment!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Actually I don't believe Muslims believe in him anyway other then that he lived as a man, I mean records of birth and life are irrefutable even to Muslims. Jesus the human man did live, and that's historical fact. What Muslims don't believe is that he was the one true son of God, and the Savior of mankind through his willing sacrifice on the cross. I personally think that's going to bite them big time on their personal day of judgment!
Why? Because they were deceived? Because they didnt believe an ancient book, that was put together 400 years after the death of Jesus by an emperor and some bishops who made one version of many versions of christianity legal and chased the others out destroying their property and killing the faithful?

Even if the whole story were true, is it a reason for an all powerful deity to savagely and inhumanely punish someone because they chose intelligence and rationality over faith in an unbelievable book with many mistakes in it?

Study that which you believe. The whole thing is ridiculous.......
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Many muslims have come to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ a way that isn't REAL. I mean, many muslims in the world SEE the growing faith, and popularity, of the Lord Jesus Christ in these perilous times we live. And because of that, many of them see themselves as 'meeting Jesus half way' by saying that He was a 'great prophet of God'. Well you know what?? That ain't good enough! The Lord Jesus Christ wasn't 'merely' a 'great prophet of God', He was 'God with us'! He is the Creator of earth and everything in the universe! And He is the One before whom all men will stand one Day to give an account of their lives and whatever it is they chose to believe, or not to believe, about Him, and the Holy Bible. Just keepin' it...REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 41 min andet1987 930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,392
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 44 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 50 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE