First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GMOW

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2018
Check it out, guys. Will save your life. Google is not really your friend.
ikr

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 2, 2018
MGTOW on reddit
WakeUpMansRuinou sWomen

Elmhurst, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2018
ikr wrote:
MGTOW on reddit
Videos_on_YouTube_about_MGTOW!
Just_type_It_in!

Understand_evils_of_female_nat ure<mans_must_wakeUp!
Mans_worldwide_are_going_MGTOW !
nodoubt

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2018
MGTOW saves lives!
Goku Black

Decatur, GA

#8 Jun 14, 2018
I don’t consider myself MGTOW (even though I avoid women and relationships like a plague), but I’ve read the comments on the MGTOW forum, out of curiosity, and those guys on there are fckin’ AWESOME. Seriously. They’re VERY knowledgeable. They’ve opened my eyes to a lot of things that I did not know about, and boy, I’m glad they did.
Goku Black

Decatur, GA

#9 Jun 14, 2018
nodoubt wrote:
MGTOW saves lives!
Dude, MGTOW helped me become more aware.
Lucius O Shining One

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2018
MGTOW is the light in the darkness.
Lucius F the Virgin

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2018
Yes, I’ve wrote off all women (one of the BEST decisions I’ve made in my life), but unfortunately, I still have sexual desires for them, I am a heterosexual man, after all, so it’s understandable.
The only good thing is my libido and desire to have sex with women is very low. However, I REALLY want to be FREE of sexual desire.
I don’t want to desire those sinister creatures,(women), sexually anymore.
Shonuph

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 17, 2018
Lucius F the Virgin wrote:
Yes, I’ve wrote off all women (one of the BEST decisions I’ve made in my life), but unfortunately, I still have sexual desires for them, I am a heterosexual man, after all, so it’s understandable.
The only good thing is my libido and desire to have sex with women is very low. However, I REALLY want to be FREE of sexual desire.
I don’t want to desire those sinister creatures,(women), sexually anymore.
Depends upon your age. When younger it is difficult to resist the desires, but as a man ages it gets much easier. When you need to just masturbate. Do it 12x/day if you need to. Notice the clarity that comes after each time.
the enlightened man

Tampa, FL

#13 Jun 18, 2018
when we were boys, we were always told to cater to a woman, compliment her, do nothing but nice things for her, which is a bunch of fcking B.S.

however, what does a woman do to a man when he does those things for her?

3 things happen, and they are:

1) she will use him
2) take advantage of him
3) not take him seriously

at this point, it’s just better to avoid women, altogether, and ONLY deal with them if you have to (like on a job).

oh, and PLEASE, REFRAIN from hating them or having anger towards them ... believe me, they’re not worth all that energy, just move on from them, make them irrelevant, and focus on your goals in life.
MGTOW

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 19, 2018
the enlightened man wrote:
when we were boys, we were always told to cater to a woman, compliment her, do nothing but nice things for her, which is a bunch of fcking B.S.
Yep, the "Disney Princess Theory of the Universe".

Spot on with the rest also.
the enlightened man

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2018
MGTOW wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, the "Disney Princess Theory of the Universe".

Spot on with the rest also.
Thank you, sir.
Lucifer

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2018
My understanding of women came from being around them, observing their ways, and paying attention.

I discovered MGTOW, years later, and learning things from these guys really help put the pieces of the puzzle together, they even brought to light things that were unknown to me.

So, basically, at this point of my life, I, now, have a clear view of women, female nature. I’ve been completely enlightened, and man, am I glad.

Based on things I’ve learned from MGTOW, combined with my personal experiences when concerning women, the best decision to make, at this point, is to avoid them, you know, like a plague.

Lastly, to all you unaware men out there, don’t listen to p***y begging, thirsty a**, degenerate simps, women, and the media about women. If you want to learn about women, read MGTOW forums or learn from and pay attention to your personal experiences with them.
MGTOW

Manassas, VA

#17 Jun 23, 2018
the enlightened man wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you, sir.
Thank you, sir, for learning, understanding, knowing and spreading the good word. Men need to know.
GotIt

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 24, 2018
Lucifer wrote:
My understanding of women came from being around them, observing their ways, and paying attention.

I discovered MGTOW, years later, and learning things from these guys really help put the pieces of the puzzle together, they even brought to light things that were unknown to me.

So, basically, at this point of my life, I, now, have a clear view of women, female nature. I’ve been completely enlightened, and man, am I glad.

Based on things I’ve learned from MGTOW, combined with my personal experiences when concerning women, the best decision to make, at this point, is to avoid them, you know, like a plague.

Lastly, to all you unaware men out there, don’t listen to p***y begging, thirsty a**, degenerate simps, women, and the media about women. If you want to learn about women, read MGTOW forums or learn from and pay attention to your personal experiences with them.
This Man get's it.
Chucky

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2018
Women...you can’t live with them...period.
UNoIt

Miami, FL

#20 Jun 27, 2018
Chucky wrote:
Women...you can’t live with them...period.
Ain't that the truth!
grace f a l l e n

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2018
We were also told that a woman would be the best person to talk to when we’re feeling down or need to get something off of our chest, this is just yet another B.S. lie and anyone who believes this nonsense is in for a rude awakening.

Want to know what happens when you pour your heart out to a woman, tell a woman your business, your problems? Well, she’ll go around and tell everything you told her to other people and even laugh at you with others, behind your back.

I’m not making any of this up.

Believe me, they do sh*t like that, all the time.

It’s no surprise, though.

Just more proof that they can’t, under any circumstances, be trusted and must be avoided, at all cost.

All that crap about women being innocent, compassionate, understanding, and caring just isn’t true and is FALSE.

Wake up, men!
grace f a l l e n

United States

#22 Jun 27, 2018
So glad I know the truth (not the lies that men have been fed, since childhood) about the “fairer” sex.

I’m even more glad that I don’t need them in my life.

I feel sorry for the men who need a woman, to me that is just awful and worse than hell itself.
Satan

Lakeland, FL

#23 Jun 28, 2018
When women say they want a good man, they mean someone they can use, walk all over, take advantage of, and someone who’ll bend over backwards for her (no matter what).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 712,575
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min ffj 106,331
O.J. Simpson's new book just released! : "why I... 19 min Doctor REALITY 20
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Big Al 999,973
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 1 hr Vice Versa 1,201
WalkAway Campaign Drowning Blue Wave Democrats 7 hr Juno Risen Stars 17
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 hr Tran in New York 121,879