talk to edward cullen
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
ed cullen

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jan 26, 2009
hey girls! I love you just as much as you love me!!!
STFU MR ED

Savage, MN

#2 Jan 27, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
Another one of your delusional thoughts? You should know by now that noone loves you, which is why you spend your pathetic life sitting in front of your monitor making hateful statements such as those you made about the US troops. It's the only way you can get attention and the only way your sorry existence even gets acknowledged.

Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic.
stephane

Flushing, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2009
ed cullen wrote:

hey just wanted to say hi.im a huge twilight fan.
I have 1 huge question .Do u think ur exactly like the character u play?

love stephanie
stephane

Flushing, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Hey just wanted to say hi.Im a huge twilight fan.I have one tough question for u would u say that ur exactly like the character u play?

thanks love stephaie
alexis

Wharton, TX

#5 Feb 4, 2009
hey edward your such a hottie!!!!!
alina vasquez

Lemoore, CA

#6 Feb 16, 2009
hi edward my name is alina
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#7 Feb 20, 2009
hey edward we luv u!!!!
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#8 Feb 20, 2009
we cant wait for new moon, eclipse n breaking dawn u r awsome in twilight xxxxxxxxx
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#9 Feb 20, 2009
we luv u we luv u we luv u we luv u we luv u we luv u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#10 Feb 20, 2009
STFU MR ED wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of your delusional thoughts? You should know by now that noone loves you, which is why you spend your pathetic life sitting in front of your monitor making hateful statements such as those you made about the US troops. It's the only way you can get attention and the only way your sorry existence even gets acknowledged.
Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic.

edward cullen/robert pattinson has done nowt wrong to u stop sending mean comments
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#11 Feb 20, 2009
alexis wrote:
hey edward your such a hottie!!!!!
totally agree he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo fit!!!
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#12 Feb 20, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
hey edward wats ur number???? lv amz n laura
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#13 Feb 20, 2009
we luv u more than anyone else in the world xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
robert pattinson

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#14 Feb 20, 2009
this is my number - 0793647823
robert pattinson

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#15 Feb 20, 2009
just kiddin its not really robert
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#16 Feb 20, 2009
does anyone even go on this site
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#17 Feb 21, 2009
is this really edward cullen aka robert pattinson
laura n amz

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#18 Feb 21, 2009
i bet your not even the real person and in that case i dont luv u! this wbsite is boring and no one comes on so it cant be the proper site. If this was the real site there would be loads of people on this site. If you are the real edward proove it!
from amz
Darin

Falls Church, VA

#19 Feb 25, 2009
edward cullen
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and you women are pathetic to like that douchebag
Peter

Tualatin, OR

#20 Feb 25, 2009
agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 4 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 7 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web