Trayvon Martin's friend angry about the verdict

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sanctified Church

Richardson, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Trayvon Martin's friend expresses her opinion about the verdict and she's not happy George Zimmerman was found...

http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...
I am Zimmerman

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Sanctified Church wrote:
Trayvon Martin's friend expresses her opinion about the verdict and she's not happy George Zimmerman was found...
http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...
I could give two craps if she is happy or not. Tough, suck it up, your thug friend was found to be guilty of skull thuggery and is now daid.
Now go cry me a river.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Sanctified Church wrote:
She's not happy about the verdict??
HECK! I'm not happy about the trial.

There never should have been a trial. It was a clear cut case of a homeowner guarding his property against a wanna-be-gangsta that attacked him because Trayvon thought Zimmerman was Gay and Trayvon was a Homophobic Gay Basher.

Trayvon thought he was getting to kill a Gay man.

" An entirely new perspective on this whole sordid incident was provided by Rachel Jeantel last night on CNN. Everybody's been under the impression that Zimmerman was a racist, and that's why he went after Trayvon. I went to great lengths yesterday, folks, to break this down and tell you what I think this was really all about.....

"Definitely. After I say to Trayvon,'Zimmerman might be a rapist!'" I'm translating for you. "Zimmerman might be a rapist. That makes him gay." He's a guy, folks. Male rapist. Rachel is telling Martin... This guy's chasing him. He doesn't know why he's chasing him.

Rachel, says, "He may be a rapist, Trayvon," and then she said, "For every boys or every man, every who's not that kinda way," that means who's not gay, "you see a grown man following 'em, you be creep out." So she was saying, Trayvon is straight; he's got this adult male chasing him. She's put the idea out that this adult male might be a rapist, and Trayvon "be creep out" by being chased by a gay guy......"

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/07/16/...
alan

Maringouin, LA

#4 Jul 28, 2013
more great comments from the scholarly mind of rachal?her intelligence is only exceeded by her good looks!does anyone believe she and thug travon never used the f word while they were conversing?its part of lingo today for youths?she lied about actual conservation with travon and her attorneys coached her on what to say!!the jury never heard the real conservation but what she was coached to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 796,865
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 267,604
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Just Think 568,628
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 32 min Kid_Tomorrow 31
female working girl. 1 hr minxy781 2
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 2,968
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr cheer the f up 120,777
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 607,255
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web