Wife flirting

Since: Nov 13

Wilmington, NC

#1 Nov 23, 2013
Wife Flirting I have been trying for about a year to get my wife to go to a random bar with me act like we don't know each other and allow any guy to hit on her. We actually tried it for her birthday but it didn't workout like I intended it to be. We "role played" at a bar like we didn't know each other but really old guys hit on her instead. I tried to keep it in a nice setting but the crowd seemed inappropriate for what I was trying to do. Now that we are taking trips to visit family in big cities I want to try it again. I would like to be more open about it and tell her exactly what I desire but I am unsure of her reaction. She is usually pretty kinky and open to anything. This time around I think I just want to get her really drunk and tell her at the club of my plan. Last time she actually allowed other men to approach her but they were not attractive. I am not into cuckolding or anything like that I just want her booty dancing with someone else that she actually finds attractive. For some reason it is a turn on to me. Then i want to take her home and finish the deed.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2 Nov 24, 2013
My wife and I actually swap/play but only with two other married couples, for what you're talking about it's really fun because you know you're not going to let it go "too far" with strangers. An airport bar is a good place, but really once she starts sending out those 'availability vibes' any place can work. My wife and I do this kind of play, and actually I've had more luck getting her picked up when were sitting together in a booth. Doesn't work at tables so much, don't know why. Anyway, she'll get asked out to dance and I get to watch her move that body with other men and it's really erotic! She has some good moves, and she likes to be right up against them and not really grind but definitely rubbed their bodies together. On a few occasions we've had the guy she just danced with slated next to us and join us in the booth for a drink, and I've ended up sitting there watching as she touches his leg and move her hand up toward his crotch (I can always tell by the way her arm is moving) he looks over at me and I smile, it ends up with them kissing meaning in close together, with his hand up under her shirt to discover that she hardly ever wears a bra. I just love the idea that he's cupping her bare breasted hand, squeezing it and working her nip... I can always tell by the look on her face and the way she opens her mouth to engage their tongues, that she's loving what he's doing! The farthest this is gone was for him to get an HJ under the table (she uses both hands of the other one can catch his load of goo with a fistful of napkins). But if it weren't for STDs the days, she would for sure go to a motel with them and come back later and tell me everything they did! We wish those diseases never existed.

Since: Nov 13

Wilmington, NC

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Pretty awesome. I don't know if I could let it be known that we are together or even let it go that far because then it ll turn into a cuckold scenario. I m not into that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min waaasssuuup 25,111
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 685,526
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Robert F 985,595
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 51 min Some Advice 7
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 57 min Sojouner Truth 1,827
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr PrinceofDarkness 619,751
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 3 hr Wolf_cuddler 12
More from around the web