i was screaming like a real woman..........

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2013
yes, I screamed like a frightened woman when I watched the movie, The Conjuring. it was so frightening, too scary. a lot of people watched this movie just to be frightened. and we got what we wished for.... too frightened, too scared.

the Director of this movie is a real genius. he knows how to frighten people, he knows how to do a quality scary movie.
kate

Whitburn, UK

#2 Aug 4, 2013
It wasent scary lol. IT was
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
yes, I screamed like a frightened woman.
Well...I mean....you're 'half way there' since you're a homosexual.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well...I mean....you're 'half way there' since you're a homosexual.
you are half way there on your way to hell. when you arrive in hell, Satan will be scared of you.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#5 Aug 5, 2013
I saw it with our two daughters, 9 and 14, only the younger one was scared at all. My older girl felt like I did; it was a great movie and well done, had lots of 'scare effect' by startling you, but as far as actually being frightening nope. But it's a good movie, I'm not taking away from it that way! Very entertaining if you like that sort of thing, which we do.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 5, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
I saw it with our two daughters, 9 and 14, only the younger one was scared at all. My older girl felt like I did; it was a great movie and well done, had lots of 'scare effect' by startling you, but as far as actually being frightening nope. But it's a good movie, I'm not taking away from it that way! Very entertaining if you like that sort of thing, which we do.
I watched it again last Sunday because I really like the movie. and again, I screamed like a woman. I still got scared despite having seen it already. this movie brings out the real woman in me.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
yes, I screamed like a frightened woman when I watched the movie, The Conjuring. it was so frightening, too scary. a lot of people watched this movie just to be frightened. and we got what we wished for.... too frightened, too scared.
the Director of this movie is a real genius. he knows how to frighten people, he knows how to do a quality scary movie.
Thanks Andy. I love a good scary movie. My son saw it with his girlfriend. She said it was pretty scary. He said it wasn't. He's kinda dooshy though.....

Since: Sep 08

#8 Aug 5, 2013
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Andy. I love a good scary movie. My son saw it with his girlfriend. She said it was pretty scary. He said it wasn't. He's kinda dooshy though.....
Gloop?
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#9 Aug 6, 2013
It's interesting how this thread morphed into a movie critique, when the original post was trying to let everybody know that "he" wants to be a woman, and that this movie made him scream like one and "brings out the real woman" in "him". OK andlet we get it. You're confused. Time to move on.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 6, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop?
....aw you know Gloop. Dooshy like he thinks he needs to be a tough guy all the time and never admit that he's scared.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#11 Aug 6, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
It's interesting how this thread morphed into a movie critique, when the original post was trying to let everybody know that "he" wants to be a woman, and that this movie made him scream like one and "brings out the real woman" in "him".
OK andlet we get it. You're confused. Time to move on.
Good point.
He could clamp a pair of vise grips on 'the boys' and get the same scream without standing in line or paying admission.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 6, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
He could clamp a pair of vise grips on 'the boys' and get the same scream without standing in line or paying admission.
I love scary movies and a quality one. when I screamed, I did not do it on purpose or trying to attract attention. it comes out naturally for me. I even tried to cover my mouth just like a refined lady.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks Andy. I love a good scary movie. My son saw it with his girlfriend. She said it was pretty scary. He said it wasn't. He's kinda dooshy though.....
hi Pompitous :) where have you been ? haven't seen you for a while.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 6, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
It's interesting how this thread morphed into a movie critique, when the original post was trying to let everybody know that "he" wants to be a woman, and that this movie made him scream like one and "brings out the real woman" in "him". OK andlet we get it. You're confused. Time to move on.
my name is Andet, not Andlet. I am not confused. I am not trying to become a woman. I am gay, and I accept who I am. it just happens that when I watch a scary movie, I scream like a woman. and it comes out naturally for me, not trying to scream just to attract attention. it is a natural reaction for me.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>....aw you know Gloop. Dooshy like he thinks he needs to be a tough guy all the time and never admit that he's scared.
:)

Location hidden

#16 Aug 7, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Pompitous :) where have you been ? haven't seen you for a while.
Hi Andy. Lately, a lot of my time has been spent selling stuff on ebay. I still check in every once in a while. Good to see you're still at it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>Hi Andy. Lately, a lot of my time has been spent selling stuff on ebay. I still check in every once in a while. Good to see you're still at it.
oh I see. good to see you too. hoping you more success selling in ebay.:)
jasslemas

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Aug 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Amazing it is was it anal sex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Bongo 749,858
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 229,862
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 5,413
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 548,248
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 261,604
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 14 min Paul really is dead 2,912
Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 18 min Swedenforever 59
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 2 hr ffort 116
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 12 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE