Men Are Dominant
First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Carver Dyck

Portland, OR

#961 Oct 28, 2012
Us men are dominant we are the leaders feminists have made us look small in movies, when a female saves the world well the truth is men are protecting all you dainty little feminists every day thousands of men die protecting our country our people, you and how do you feminists repay us for keeping the terrorists from driving down the street in tanks and shooting the roofs off your homes well we work hard to protect you
PrettyPretty101

Portland, OR

#962 Oct 29, 2012
Even tho I am a girl I still think men are dominant I have to tell the truth I would rather tell the truth than sit with those dumb feminists who only care about them selfs
Gal

Portland, OR

#963 Oct 29, 2012
I still think females are better!
Carver Dyck

Portland, OR

#964 Oct 29, 2012
than what's strontiums atomic number
Gal

Portland, OR

#965 Oct 29, 2012
Whats an atomic number?
Carver Dyck

Portland, OR

#966 Oct 29, 2012
It is the number that measure raidio active it is and
Also when it was creative strontiums atomic number is 90. Also proof that men are smarter I'm only ten and I know every corner of the pieriodic table
WORLD CAN DO WITHOUT YOU

United States

#967 Oct 29, 2012

GOTO: "Evil USA Women produces War Mongering Boys

A nice thread for all you immoral American women b!tches to discuss!
THE TRUTH

Bristol, UK

#968 Dec 9, 2013
MEN ARE IN CONTROL !!!! whats the name of our race MANkind, stronger gender through history MEN, in sex MEN, physically stronger MEN, self confidence MEN, non bitching MEN. I could go on but women ill give you one thing, waking up before me making me breakfast l, being obedient and making a great tool of pleasure ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web