Yellow Springs, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

No matter what way you put it, men are the dominant human race. Are we equals? Hell no, women are usually physically weaker and are no smarter in the mind than men. Try and prove me wrong.
Where a woman is usually frail and weak emotionally, men are willing to rise against. For thousands of years, woman have not been regarded as equals, despite their best efforts. Even today, amidst the feminist-loving American society, the rest of the world tends to their chauvinistic traditions that carry on today.
My wife doesn't care for that ridiculous feministic crap. We have two sons in middle school and go on with our lives.
PACKATTACK

Yellow Springs, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Hey, you're frrum my town. Yes, i agree with you. our society has become to woman-loving and forgetting how we created this country in the first place.
someone

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Steve Rockefeller wrote:
No matter what way you put it, men are the dominant human race. Are we equals? Hell no, women are usually physically weaker and are no smarter in the mind than men. Try and prove me wrong.
Where a woman is usually frail and weak emotionally, men are willing to rise against. For thousands of years, woman have not been regarded as equals, despite their best efforts. Even today, amidst the feminist-loving American society, the rest of the world tends to their chauvinistic traditions that carry on today.
My wife doesn't care for that ridiculous feministic crap. We have two sons in middle school and go on with our lives.
If women are not equal than why in the hell do we go into combat? If a woman can go into combat than she should be equal..

Lnc

Since: Sep 08

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Thank god for dominant men. But a good dominant man also respects his woman and treats her like a princess. And she should respect and treat him like a king.
It doesn't mean men are better than women. We have are strong points as well. A woman's pain tolerance has been proven by science to be stronger than a man's.
I say we all just accept it, we balance eachothers weaknesses out.

I love a dominant man! And I expect him to open the damn door for me when we go to a restaurant. And I'll put the sugar in his tea when it gets to the table. Its a show of respect. Dominant/submissive behavior is natural.
mee

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

in that case men should do everything and women should be able to sit around and do nothing all day and let the dominant men run the world...fine by me! also...why are women the one who have babies??? hmm........HMMM??????

Lnc

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Being more dominant creatures doesn't mean men make better political decisions. They may be better suited to fight, but I doubt that means they our smarter or more reasonable. Dominant doesn't mean more intelligent or superior. More aggressive and authoritive maybe...

“lets get autonomous!”

Since: Jul 08

nottingham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

the dominant "macho" attitude is usually a strong indication of insecurity.

a mans desire to be dominant is directly proportionate to his own feeling of inadequicy.

so you go be as tough as you need to be fluffy boy.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Lnc wrote:
Thank god for dominant men. But a good dominant man also respects his woman and treats her like a princess. And she should respect and treat him like a king.
It doesn't mean men are better than women. We have are strong points as well. A woman's pain tolerance has been proven by science to be stronger than a man's.
I love a dominant man! And I expect him to open the damn door for me when we go to a restaurant. And I'll put the sugar in his tea when it gets to the table. Its a show of respect. Dominant/submissive behavior is natural.
You are wise beyond your years Lnc!

“Looking for trouble.”

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

Steve Rockefeller wrote:
No matter what way you put it, men are the dominant human race.
I hate to break this to you, but there is only one human race. I think what you meant to say is that men are the dominant sex.

As to the validity of your comment; I stopped reading at this point because I understood the level of intellect I was dealing with.

“Looking for trouble.”

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

spit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just week.
She is just a week what? A week old? A week late?

Maybe you meant to say she was weak? lol!

Guess what you are...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

When a man is capable of carrying a pregnancy and giving birth, I'll think about saying they are dominant. Even if it were possible, it would take only a few to go through it, and our population growth would suddenly halt. Men would quickly understand what it is like to force a watermelon through a straw, and that would be it.:)

“Nobody's Purrrfect”

Glen Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

Steve Rockefeller wrote:
I expect you to be at my house as soon as possible. I have 2 acres of land for you to mow (sorry, riding mowers are not an aption), I need you to make me a china cabinet so that when I cook your meals I will have a nice place to keep the china. I also have a leaky toilet you can fix, and I need a shower head installed. You can also bring your hammer and nails, I have some drywall that needs finished. There is a door to be put on, I need an outside light on my deck so you will need to run electric through my wall to the deck, and I also have a hole that needs dug up so you can put a pool in for me next summer. Any questions?

Lnc

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

spit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just week.
Learn to spell, find someone who would want to date you, graduate high school... then judge me kiddo :)

Does mommy know you're on the computer?

Lnc

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Gadfly wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break this to you, but there is only one human race. I think what you meant to say is that men are the dominant sex.
As to the validity of your comment; I stopped reading at this point because I understood the level of intellect I was dealing with.
LOL.. You're going to hurt his manly little feelings ;)

Lnc

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wise beyond your years Lnc!
:)
Thanks

“Nobody's Purrrfect”

Glen Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

OH! And I forgot to mention that this is all in addition to the normal day to day things you will have to do. Ya know, like doing your laundry because I'd probably screw it up anyway. And then of course you will have to iron everything because you know we hate wrinkles, even in our underwear. And when the kids get home from school you will be in charge of making sure the homework is not only done, but is done right! While you are doing that, I will prepare a feast for you since you've been working so hard and have most likely worked up quite an appetite. After you eat, I will sit down and prop up my feet while you clean the bathroom since you are the one who stunk it up anyway. After that you will need to change the sheets on all of the beds, and don't forget to tighten the sheets so that when I drop a quarter on the bed it will most certainly bounce. Make sure you put the kids to bed at a decent time so that when they get up in the morning and you are making them breakfast they will not be whining and complaining. And while you are doing all of these things that my dominant man has to do for me, I will be sitting on the couch eating my bon-bons and watching Oprah. Ok? Ok.

“Proud mom of PFC C”

Since: Aug 08

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Lnc wrote:
Very good post. Well said and I agree with you. This is exactly me and my hubby.

“Nobody's Purrrfect”

Glen Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

One more thing Steve, after you've done all that, and are more than ready to retire for the day, I expect you to pleasure me for a verrrrrry long time. I am pretty demanding so you will have to work verrrrry hard to please me. And if you get little sleep, well that's okay, but I still expect you to get up tomorrow and do your entire day all over again. And when's payday? I need my allowance!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Subtle Signs wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect you to be at my house as soon as possible. I have 2 acres of land for you to mow (sorry, riding mowers are not an aption), I need you to make me a china cabinet so that when I cook your meals I will have a nice place to keep the china. I also have a leaky toilet you can fix, and I need a shower head installed. You can also bring your hammer and nails, I have some drywall that needs finished. There is a door to be put on, I need an outside light on my deck so you will need to run electric through my wall to the deck, and I also have a hole that needs dug up so you can put a pool in for me next summer. Any questions?
Wow. You need a work crew!!..lol...

Lnc

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Right to Defend wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good post. Well said and I agree with you. This is exactly me and my hubby.

Glad you two have a great balance.
Even with that balance, I'm willing to bet you have no problem putting your foot down when it comes to making family decisions. It amazes me that some people believe that admitting a man is typically more dominant means a woman is weak and worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

561 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min thewordofme 722,237
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Insults Are Easier 257,005
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Free Agent of Jesus 533,649
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min DNF 93,854
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 14 min cretin56 28
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,650
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 21 min WasteWater 3,996
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••