Willow Smith Photos Too Mature For 13 Year Old?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

TeeJay

Garland, TX

#1 May 7, 2014
Everyone is talking about these pics of Willow Smith, just want to know your thoughts. Do you think this is too much for a 13 year old and a 20 year old man? Or is it simply a photo taken out of context?
http://mrsgrapevine.com/2014/05/pic-willow-sm...

“Merely Paying Lip Service”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 May 7, 2014
Wow, people are offended by that? Some people are just looking for something to complain about! Keeping in mind that these days 13 is not like it was when your parents were 13, we're not babies any more by that age. And they're not even doing anything! Much ado about nothing. Yawn.
Brandi Lynn

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
I was walking in a galleria with my niece, she's 9 and was barefoot in shorts anyway this lady complained to the mall cops, she said that was indecent! They made me put flip-flops on her, and to go into a store and buy them since we didn't bring no shoes with us for there was no reason to. I wonder if they did it just to make us buy something! But anyway some people will complain about anything, a little girl bare feet is immoral? Wow
dave

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Jul 9, 2014
That kid is butt ugly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min hojo 543,049
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min number four 227,761
Aiding the hearing impaired 21 min Nathan N Valle 20
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min dirty white boy- 601,169
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min dirty white boy- 740,082
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 57 min tarek 887
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min Chris Clearwater 173,813
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••