I'm looking for couples or single par...

I'm looking for couples or single parent who wants to adopt a baby.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Aug 12

Yaoundé, Cameroon

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Well if you are lookingto adopt a baby,then here is your chance now.I am a mother of two beautiful duaghters and want a good and lovely home for them.All i need is just for you to take good and proper care of them.For more information's email me now on ( jemmie32@yahoo.com )
Sandra

Hawthorne, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Emmie01 wrote:
Well if you are lookingto adopt a baby,then here is your chance now.I am a mother of two beautiful duaghters and want a good and lovely home for them.All i need is just for you to take good and proper care of them.For more information's email me now on ( jemmie32@yahoo.com )
Scam Alert!

OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA ADOPTION SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!

jemmie32@yahoo.com is an exceptionally stupid scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

jemmie32@yahoo.com is so stupid he can't even write English -- no wonder he's such a miserable failure as a scammer.

HA HA HA jemmie32@yahoo.com is a ridiculous fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Trump Lied Steele... 71,887
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 699,471
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,426
Need good hookup adult dating sites 49 min zan 4
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 6 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Gabriel 995,082