When Israel makes peace with it's ene...

When Israel makes peace with it's enemies....it won't be REAL peace

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#1 Aug 17, 2014
The peace agreement is coming. It's inevitable. But the Holy Bible makes it REAL CLEAR....that Israel's enemies will break the peace agreement after three and a half years. And WHY will that happen???.....It will happen because even though Israel's enemies will have the peace and land and economic prosperity that they wanted.......it won't change....THE REALITY that their hearts and minds and spirits will still harbor that age-old CRAVING....to totally destroy Israel. See.....a 'snake in a cage'....is still....a SNAKE.
John Fladgat

Worcester, UK

#2 Aug 18, 2014
You might be right but I hope not. What if aliens landed tomorrow? Would we all unite to welcome them / destroy them / check out their entry visas / check they have no potential diseases / send them on a free vacation to Florida after such a long journey / interrogate them / lock them up in Guantanamo / find out what food, music, art forms they like / hug them as our long lost ancestors / find out if they worship like us the Master Creator of ALL the universes / ask if they are lost / check out their technologies / admire their clothes / shake their hand-s / ask them if they need the bathroom

They might help us to focus on the real problems on planet earth pollution etc etc / abuse of human rights all round / warfare

If they are that far advanced as to have come unarmed we could just save a lot of time and money by just asking the Palestinians / Israelis to kill them and try to work out how to use their spacecraft. If they come back armed we can just use the Palestinians / Israelis as scapegoats. Blame it all on them! I just hope they are not smart enough to tell we are lying though. I am just sick of these people fighting and killing each other. We could just ask our alien visitors to take them all off to re education camps so their deep rooted personality problems can be sorted out!
John Fladgat

Worcester, UK

#3 Aug 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The peace agreement is coming. It's inevitable. But the Holy Bible makes it REAL CLEAR....that Israel's enemies will break the peace agreement after three and a half years. And WHY will that happen???.....It will happen because even though Israel's enemies will have the peace and land and economic prosperity that they wanted.......it won't change....THE REALITY that their hearts and minds and spirits will still harbor that age-old CRAVING....to totally destroy Israel. See.....a 'snake in a cage'....is still....a SNAKE.
Come on! What is the point of the Holy Books like the Bible / Koran etc etc if we do not use them to help us to love and respect each other?

Exactly who are Israel's enemies? You have not mentioned them. Amazonian Indians? Icelanders? North Koreans? God? satan? Nuns? hottentots? Prohibitionists? Psychologists? Certainly not the arms dealers and manufacturers. pretty much the same enemies for the Palestinians. Best friends for both must be the funeral directors in that part of the world. They must be having quite an upswing in business once more and the Priests who get paid for funeral services.

Clear all the Palestinians and Jews off the Holy Land if they can't look after the area and its buildings and fauna and flora well and drop them all in a remote area of Australia, let them have plenty of food, water, housing, clothing. Let them build two Jerusalems side by side according to how they think it should look like. Better still give one side only water and the other side only food so they have to learn to cooperate again. Pay a bonus to those who marry across the barrier lines plus extra for each child born to the happy couples and place them in a fourth Jerusalem. If it works we could try the same with Shia and Sunni Muslims, Ukrainians and Russians and Crimean Tatars. Put the United Nations in charge of the original Jerusalem who can then charge visitors an exorbitant fee to enter to cover costs. Maybe the Refugees from other oppressive regimes in Korea for example might want to move in. Make sure no weapons are sold to Palestinisns and Jews in Australia in case they take their demons in with them. These people must really HATE not only each other but the very earth.
John Fladgat

Worcester, UK

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Sorry - I did not mean to cause offence to anyone, including the idiots. I was only born this morning.

I really can not understand what all the fuss is about. My Mum from Vietnam went into labour in a plane right above the Gaza / Israel border. She was forced to parachute out. She died but I was allowed to live. The Great Spirit took pity on me, an orphan and ordered a pack of desert rats to look after me while the Great spirit taught me English and everything I needed to know in just 8 hours. He said I will have to make my own mind up where to go next. Any chance of anybody giving me a lift to Vietnam, my own country?

It's OK I have just met up with a couple from Chile shepherds I think. They say they will look after me until older when I can come back and be Queen here. Nice one!
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#5 Aug 18, 2014
I 'AM' RIGHT', John!!...Rad the HOLY BIBLE and you will begin to REALIZE that!!!!! You haven't believed because you are of your father, the devil, John!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Brian_G 282,930
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Clearwater 70,448
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min AnnBonney 53,934
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 25 min gundee123 4,953
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 40 min cuckoldpaul 445,527
Who won the debate 2016 ? 51 min The Way I See it 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min Brian_G 974,677
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Hilary 93
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 658,507
More from around the web