New iPhone software update sucks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John in Albuquerque

Edgewood, NM

#21 Sep 25, 2013
The new update SUCKS!!! I lost all of my current text messages, apps is extremely difficult to use, individual text messages are hard to delete, games are slower, the phone responds at a slower rate, and the battery life is less. I'm going to give it one month, and if the problems are not fixed or they won't allow us to go back to the old software, I'm dropping the IPhone. Period!!!
Egghead80

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Sep 26, 2013
This seems to make my phone look like a fake iphone. I hate Hate hate hate hate, this crap. Steve jobs would fire the dumb developers.
Bubba John

Myrtle Beach, SC

#23 Sep 29, 2013
I have to agree, this is the worst update in the history of any phone.
metalreality

Irvine, CA

#24 Oct 5, 2013
JSK wrote:
<quoted text>
Much slower battery life and that is even with a charger case that doubles the batter life. I turned on my phone at 9:30 AM and the I am down to 65% at 9:00 PM, which means I have burned through 135% of power in less than 12-hours. I also noticed that my home wifi is not always engaging, which never happened prior to the new upload. I am curious if anyone else has noticed this as well
You are absolutely right this is gone from somewhat user friendly to the worst operating system on the planet what were they thinking this is what you get for 500 plus dollars its crap!
Sarah

Moorooka, Australia

#25 Oct 6, 2013
The upgrade sux, my phone is running slow and freezes, battery is shot to bits, Steve jobs would be mortified, apple has gone backwards,
And the icons cheapen the phone!!
Eugene

Markham, Canada

#26 Oct 25, 2013
Yes this upgrade sucks, the camera is now so complicated, to take a picture now is something really complicated or my upgrade is bad but my camera is not working at all, any one any idea what to do? thank you
Charlie

Franklin, GA

#27 Nov 4, 2013
You are so right. I used to love my iphone now I am starting to hate it. Sooooooo slow, touch screen sometimes unresponsive, battery killer, this thing goes off by itself to shit I ain't seen, switches pages, apps shut down,
Really now a pos phone. Everyone I talk to has the same issues. What were they thinking.
Lablover

New Hartford, NY

#28 Nov 10, 2013
GutsySpice wrote:
"SUCKS" is right!! I've wasted SO much time going the wrong way because of maps and the "select" dysfunction makes me use more profanity than I'd like!! I Absolutely HATE the upgrade!! Been a family girl for the last 6 years and now ....I'm SERIOUSLY considering Android!!
I am done with the IPhone--- after May 1st I can upgrade and I am going to look into something else!!
AppleS U X

Wheatley, Canada

#29 Nov 10, 2013
Dave

Boat Harbour, Australia

#30 Nov 15, 2013
Hate it! The small skinny pale grey font is very difficult to see in various lighting situations ( anyone know how to change that?). Sometimes it's pale yellow.
This might not be much of a problem for some people but for people with iPhones that require reading glasses ( this could be half the population) IT SUCKS!
Gina

San Rafael, CA

#32 Nov 23, 2013
I agree wholeheartedly. In addition to your comment-my bitter complaint is how fast the g.d. battery loses power. I get one hour of charge! Horrible. I am a fastidious app closer, so that's not the problem. I just hate it. I am determined to buy a samsung or other phone right quick. It is annoying as h e double hockey sticks. Booo to the iphone.
Gina

San Rafael, CA

#33 Nov 23, 2013
Charlie wrote:
You are so right. I used to love my iphone now I am starting to hate it. Sooooooo slow, touch screen sometimes unresponsive, battery killer, this thing goes off by itself to shit I ain't seen, switches pages, apps shut down,
Really now a pos phone. Everyone I talk to has the same issues. What were they thinking.
I used to love my iphone too. I sincerely hate it, and agree with all of the other comments. Steve Jobs is rolling over in his grave.
Gina

San Rafael, CA

#34 Nov 23, 2013
Over 227 million complaints. Is anyone at Apple listening? Give the previous app back now!
mike

Valley Stream, NY

#35 Feb 2, 2014
All it did was slow my phone down, trouble sending and receiving text. I phone no longer connects to my car, blue tooth oh and it over heats. My son had to return his phone it was extremely hot to touch. Apple needs to correct their mistakes and take responsibility by either letting people be able to downgrade back to their old ios or replace peoples I phones. They charge a ridiculous amount of money for something that's nothing but, problems. Fortunately by contracts up so looking for another phone it sure as hell wont be an Iphone.
mike

Valley Stream, NY

#36 Feb 2, 2014
Forgot to mention I cant log into my apple account either, tired of resetting password and resetting phone, what an awful update. Wake up APPLE the IPHONE SUCKS! Fix it or give people refunds.
jasoncarlson

Bhubaneswar, India

#37 Mar 5, 2014
Really i disappointed on new Apple iPhone software update and also it is a more price and lower quality. I appreciated your opinion about iPhone features.
welcome_samsung_ galaxy

Alexandria, VA

#38 Mar 14, 2014
I hate the new s/w so much that I now have a new Samsung, and I will NEVER purchase another apple junk product.
welcome_samsung_ galaxy

Alexandria, VA

#39 Mar 14, 2014
John in Albuquerque wrote:
The new update SUCKS!!! I lost all of my current text messages, apps is extremely difficult to use, individual text messages are hard to delete, games are slower, the phone responds at a slower rate, and the battery life is less. I'm going to give it one month, and if the problems are not fixed or they won't allow us to go back to the old software, I'm dropping the IPhone. Period!!!
Could not agree more, that is why it is now off and will never touch an Apple product again.

Good-by Apple, hello and welcome Samsung.

This update sucked.
John crawford

Fultondale, AL

#40 Sep 19, 2014
The new software is awful everything is 10 times slower dropping games while playing Facebook works half the time what's up at&t I'm about to change carriers if u don't fix this shit you've done
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#41 Sep 20, 2014
I agree ,Apple is a POS and I would never buy another product from those morons..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Happy Lesbo 38,362
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min The Hangman 969,989
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 641,686
drug dealer in Washington court house 23 min the fuknighakilla 1
The shocking REALITY of the Warriors' comeback 27 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Student 44,406
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min HipGnosis 182,297
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Just Think 104,725
More from around the web