Senator's Intern, a Sex Offender, Was in U.S. Illegally

Full story: Cybercast News Service

Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Is there something more to this story. As we all know Senator Menendez was getting his freak on with underage prostitutes,hmmmm !
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Funny how this gets no media attention.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Suadela wrote:
Is there something more to this story. As we all know Senator Menendez was getting his freak on with underage prostitutes,hmmmm !
I am beginning to wonder if there really IS more to this stroy than we have been told. What is also so very disconcerting is that we will never get to the truth as there is too much manure to shovel through to get to the facts. What IS the current status of this illegal...is he still here? I figure they'll try to get him out of here ASAP because he may know things that could further hurt Menendez. Got to keep it on the down low.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I am beginning to wonder if there really IS more to this stroy than we have been told. What is also so very disconcerting is that we will never get to the truth as there is too much manure to shovel through to get to the facts. What IS the current status of this illegal...is he still here? I figure they'll try to get him out of here ASAP because he may know things that could further hurt Menendez. Got to keep it on the down low.
Have you notice how much Media coverage was given to Rubio about his taking a sip of water and not much to Menendez freak-on or this illegal? I have had to get up in front of a class and present (in my own words) a report on a topic and believe me ,,,, your mouth gets dry,,,, yuk mouth is how I describe it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you notice how much Media coverage was given to Rubio about his taking a sip of water and not much to Menendez freak-on or this illegal? I have had to get up in front of a class and present (in my own words) a report on a topic and believe me ,,,, your mouth gets dry,,,, yuk mouth is how I describe it.
I know, the guy had a dry mouth from talking...it happens. As ususal, it's just a ploy to get the people to brush him off as some kind of inept tool. I guess this guy scares them, so they have to do a hatchet job on him to get him out of the arena...but I dont think he's going to budge. Oh boy, I hear Rahm is interested in a presidential run. Good grief. what is your take on his handling of Chgo?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I know, the guy had a dry mouth from talking...it happens. As ususal, it's just a ploy to get the people to brush him off as some kind of inept tool. I guess this guy scares them, so they have to do a hatchet job on him to get him out of the arena...but I dont think he's going to budge. Oh boy, I hear Rahm is interested in a presidential run. Good grief. what is your take on his handling of Chgo?
Rubio represents the Conservatives Party/Voice and a good one at that. They will use all/any dirty,low down tactics in the attempt to humiliate him and bring him down. Leftists are running scared.

As far is Twinkle toes(Rahm) is concern? If I had a hour or two I could explain what he is doing to continue to destroy Chicago, but unfortunately I must prepare for the day.
To put it simple,,, What Obama is doing to our country , he is slowly doing to Chicago. Illegal pandering,expansion of entitlement programs,stealing from taxpayers and fixes nothing,yet always claiming it's for the children and it goes on and on/never ending. Now he is considering passing a bill that will force gu.n owners to purchase liability insurance. He is insane !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio represents the Conservatives Party/Voice and a good one at that. They will use all/any dirty,low down tactics in the attempt to humiliate him and bring him down. Leftists are running scared.
As far is Twinkle toes(Rahm) is concern? If I had a hour or two I could explain what he is doing to continue to destroy Chicago, but unfortunately I must prepare for the day.
To put it simple,,, What Obama is doing to our country , he is slowly doing to Chicago. Illegal pandering,expansion of entitlement programs,stealing from taxpayers and fixes nothing,yet always claiming it's for the children and it goes on and on/never ending. Now he is considering passing a bill that will force gu.n owners to purchase liability insurance. He is insane !!!
That's kind of the same picture that I get from family memebers who live there! He claims he won't run if Hillary decides to run. I think his ego is too big to back down at all from his aspirations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

s/b: members

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

677 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Liam 38,026
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 680,665
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 4 min Harrison Freebird 52,524
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Epic Cleavage 89,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus Zorders Nemesis 250,432
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min StarC 512,290
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,712
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 30 min chapter100 274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Anon 596,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Dave Nelson 217,166
•••
•••
•••