Who do you support for District Attorney in California (Del Norte County) in 2010?
Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum
#1 Oct 12, 2010
Bob Drossel is a good, honest, decent man! Alexander is a liar, a phony, and doesn't even have a license to practice law!!! His license is REVOKED!!! How can you have a DA who doesn't have a license to practice???!!!
#2 Oct 12, 2010
Alexander embraces the horror he lived and uses it to save local youths. He practices what he preaches and is HEAVILY involved with the community. Thank you John
#3 Oct 12, 2010
we need somone fair and honest,not a back-stabing,drug addicted, lying loser for the top law enforcement position here in Del Norte County. If you care about your home/life/children/town and justice system you will vote for BOB DROSSEL for district attorney.
#4 Oct 13, 2010
I commend Alexander for turning his life around. However, I see his "community" awareness as self serving as it is the basis for his rehabilitation proof with the state bar.
Lets be clear, Alexander is single minded, narcisstic and has admitted addiction issues. There is no cure for addiction, as he admits, stress is the catalyst for his using drugs.
There is not a more stressful job then District Attorney, better individuals have succomb under the pressure.
Let's do our county a solid and just put in a straight arrow like Drossel to right our ship.
I will vote Drossel and wish Alexander well in his future endeavors.
#5 Oct 14, 2010
#6 Nov 13, 2010
Your an idiot. You think the Judges would allow him in Court as a PUBLIC DEFENDER if he didn't have a license? Check calbar.org dummy before you open your mouth again.
#7 Oct 18, 2011
#8 Oct 18, 2011
I am disappointed in District Attorney Alexander because he said he would be tougher than Mike Riese. Instead, here are 12 reasons he failed as DA and represents a danger to the public:
1. No convictions for sex crimes since he became DA.
2. Far fewer trials than under Riese.
3. The George Bradshaw felony assault that put Robert George into a coma for the rest of his life was not re-tried at trial when the jury came back 8 to 4 in favor of GUILTY. It was charged by former DA Mike Riese. Alexander is the only prosecutor in California who refused to re-try a winnable and brutal felony assault with such a favorable guilty-not guilty split. He gave the defendant a better deal than the victim. The victim's family, mostly the Capshaws, were told by the DA AFTER Alexander made a deal with the defendant that there would be a NO JAIL time misdemeanor plea. This was a violation of Marsys Law.
4. Terry Lane was charged by Riese with involuntary murder of a 12 year old. The mother, Kris Nail, was informed of the dismissal AFTER she read about it in The Triplicate. She called the DA to complain. He threatened her with prosecution if she did not cease complaining. This is another violation of Marsys Law.
5. Deputy Joe Garcia was charged by Riese with first degree burglary, stealing firearms and other crimes. Convictions for these first two made Garcia ineligible for county jail. But Garcia got jail. Alexander did not voice any strong opposition to this sweetheart deal.
6. Rodney DeWolf was charged by Riese with various sex crimes. There was a confession and a cooperative victim. The result: DISMISSED.
7. Jackie Zlokovich was charged by Riese with child stealing. Alexander dismissed the case without telling the victim, Amber Wesson, mother of the abducted child. Another Marsys Law violation.
8. Alexander got headlines for charging Paul Dillard. The result? DISMISSED because he did what any parent would do. No such defense exists for harboring someone accused of a sex crime. Dillard was Associate Warden of the prison. What a sweetheart deal.
9. Troy Padgette..20 BAC DUI. Pleaded out to a wet reckless.
10. Danny Schneck. Domestic violence case. DISMISSED.
11. Carlton Dupree. Re-filed marijuana sales case. Result: DISMISSED.
12. Jason Garrett. Found with guns and drugs. Perfect case for our new anti-meth crusading DA with a history of using meth. The result? DISMISSED.
Alexander is one tough DA..
Add your comments below
|'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10)||6 min||Marcus||247,510|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10)||47 min||ChicknButt||85,683|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10)||1 hr||Truth teller||94,697|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10)||4 hr||Citizen||106,884|
|Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Oct '14)||6 hr||now||4|
|Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14)||8 hr||OldLady||4|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10)||21 hr||grannymom||747|
Find what you want!
Search Citizen Sound-Off Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC