#4034 Aug 22, 2013
Bang!

Jonesboro, AR

#4035 Sep 1, 2013
PETA sux!!
Rosalinda Yarger

Crownsville, MD

#4037 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/k3aehrd
ESer

Eureka Springs, AR

#4039 Sep 5, 2013
Does the Hunting Rights amendment mean Eureka Spring's ban on hunting is unconstitutional
ozark

Euless, TX

#4040 Sep 5, 2013
Hunting rights Xxxx
rights

Euless, TX

#4041 Sep 5, 2013
I love to hunt

Oklahoma City, OK

#4042 Sep 8, 2013
Really
Money

Forrest City, AR

#4045 Sep 8, 2013
Need to make law saying shooting idiots is OK.

Oklahoma City, OK

#4048 Oct 14, 2013
Yessir

Nashville, IL

#4049 Nov 16, 2013
How Funny wrote:
and drink.....TEA!
Ward Rkbinson have big party. Bring bucks by if you was lucky........lol byob if you friends ward come by and if you're not lol 🌔
OlPapaw

Oklahoma City, OK

#4050 Nov 16, 2013
I am joining P.E.T.A.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
Bang Bang

Earle, AR

#4051 Nov 16, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
I am joining P.E.T.A.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
Animals don't taste very good unless you set them on fire
Nuts

United States

#4052 Nov 16, 2013
Nuts
for real

El Dorado, AR

#4053 Nov 16, 2013
We have a doctor here locally who said he was going to boycott sports section of paper till hunting season is over as he is sick of seeing children in it with dead animals. I for one think he should take his pompass ass back to where ever he could not make it before he came here to try to tell us what to do. I mean fine they don't like to hunt and fish and camp, we are not banning their fancy pants parties before the concerts here where they drink then go out and drive. We all have our likes and dislikes and some people need to stop thinking it should only be their way.
OlPapaw

Oklahoma City, OK

#4054 Nov 17, 2013
Bang Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals don't taste very good unless you set them on fire
Don't you mean on the fire ?
deer slayer

Ashburn, VA

#4055 Nov 17, 2013
for real wrote:
We have a doctor here locally who said he was going to boycott sports section of paper till hunting season is over as he is sick of seeing children in it with dead animals. I for one think he should take his pompass ass back to where ever he could not make it before he came here to try to tell us what to do. I mean fine they don't like to hunt and fish and camp, we are not banning their fancy pants parties before the concerts here where they drink then go out and drive. We all have our likes and dislikes and some people need to stop thinking it should only be their way.
That's got your local newspaper shaking in their shoes, uh? Lol!
Since the good doc has already paid for the paper, he is really gonna sock it to 'em for boycotting that sports section!
(This man doesn't sound right bright! I'd be finding a new doctor!)

Euless, TX

#4057 Nov 17, 2013
for real wrote:
kids will be the ones running this country ya them little monsters you probly didn't have an adult to take you when young. Maybe everybody busy workin trying to make a dollar
Lee County

Hot Springs Village, AR

#4058 Nov 18, 2013
Everyone in Lee County is pulling for the little guy that Game and Fish Officer tried to kill for shooting at a fake deer...Get mad but DON"T SHOOT!!
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#4059 Nov 18, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
I am joining P.E.T.A.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals ..

Belonged to them for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Nutz 165,266
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min Julia 164,279
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Justaminute 79,333
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pork 64,606
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,227
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 hr Pete 1,018
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr State of Florida 61,474
More from around the web