Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,161 - 15,180 of 16,116 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

magic show wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with hub. Your jokes are pathetic and wrong. You need to find something useful to do like collecting aLuminum hands. Troll!
One more thing: What the hell would I do with aluminum hands? Good Gawd, dickhead, if you're going to use your voice recognition software, make sure it recognizes your voice, instead of your hick dialect.

****THIS IS JUST ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF BIG STEVIE'S LOVE FOR HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. SOME ARE LOWLY DUMBASSES, AND WE MUST BE PATIENT, AND TEACH THEM. THIS IS BUT ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF THIS, AND IT'S ALSO WHY BIG STEVIE IS RENOUND FOR HIS HUMANITY. THANK YOU, AND BIG STEVIE IS NOW HEADING TO THE GUN RANGE. THAT IS ALL!!!****
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not pay for anything you pos.
This is about your level of mentality . What are taxes for and who pays them? If the Gov`t sends you your check (welfare) and they take that sum from taxes, who pays the taxes? Are you so fouled up you have not figured this out? Maybe it is because you have never worked , so you do not understand.
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

these leftwingwhackadoodles have been on the gubment cheese since they graduated third grade after 17 years, they have no clue about taxes only gubment cheese
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about your level of mentality . What are taxes for and who pays them? If the Gov`t sends you your check (welfare) and they take that sum from taxes, who pays the taxes? Are you so fouled up you have not figured this out? Maybe it is because you have never worked , so you do not understand.
Pull your head out of your ass stupid.
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf would copy and paste something smart if he could figure out how to cut it out of the monitor so he coulf glue it back
wtf

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
wtf would copy and paste something smart if he could figure out how to cut it out of the monitor so he coulf glue it back
London calling by Fatty.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your head out of your ass stupid.
Wasn`t hungry, just left it all for you.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

A farmer picks up an American Indian, who he came up on hitch-hiking. The Indian is a man of few words, but eventually looks over at the brown paper bag, in between them, and asks, "Mmm... What in bag?"

The farmer says, "It's a big jug of wine, that I got for my wife."

The Indian thinks for a second and says, "Mmm... Good trade!"

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

magic show wrote:
<quoted text>and thank you for your endless supply of lame jokes. The best joke is your surplus attempts at trying to be funny.
Well, thank you! I'm glad that you at least enjoy something about my chose life's work. Now, you may go back to annoying the others, because you didn't bother me a bit! Oh, and thank you once again!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Make that "chosen." Old fingers, I'm afraid. Normally, I wouldn't add this because most people would have known what I meant. Big Stevie only does this for those "lesser informed" folks, who don't know whether to shit, or go blind.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Make that "chosen." Old fingers, I'm afraid. Normally, I wouldn't add this because most people would have known what I meant. Big Stevie only does this for those "lesser informed" folks, who don't know whether to shit, or go blind.
It is difficult for the young and the name callers , along with the teachers to point out errors, to understand fingers don`t always hit the right keys.

Just since this topix is about Rand Paul---how many saw the Tea Party in Washington , today? Tea Party is not dead!!!Washington may get to be if we could just stick together long enough!!!And by Washington,what is meant is, the Gov`t of , by, and for the People may return!!!!
Huh

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A farmer picks up an American Indian, who he came up on hitch-hiking. The Indian is a man of few words, but eventually looks over at the brown paper bag, in between them, and asks, "Mmm... What in bag?"
The farmer says, "It's a big jug of wine, that I got for my wife."
The Indian thinks for a second and says, "Mmm... Good trade!"
As always, your CORNY jokes are TERRIBLE. I've been trying to tell you the truth but your dense skull can't handle that. Thank you for TROLLING and "Rollseyes"
Rex

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

White hair, with the current government targeting all that disagrees with the "common school of thought" it is difficult to make any truly lasting changes. With the NSA, IRS and ISA feverishly throwing up barriers of harassment, difficulties and hurtles to slow their progress, organizations like the tea party, and other liberal affiliates are stagnated from within. It will take some new and creative thinking on multiple fronts to thwart the the present powers that be. I agree with the concepts, but the depth of to which the current standard is dug in, expelling them to insert something useful is a daunting task at best. I do wish them luck, the system in place today is of litte use to anyone but the over privileged.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>As always, your CORNY jokes are TERRIBLE. I've been trying to tell you the truth but your dense skull can't handle that. Thank you for TROLLING and "Rollseyes"
Let me save you a whole lot of time, dickie! Mind your own business, and you can go back to doing something meaningful, if you can comprehend what that is. Have a nice day, though, my misguided little friend!
bobo

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

That is all you have to say, bobo de la yuca?
Batista

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
0r any other clitorean human being.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

magic show wrote:
<quoted text> How does it feel knowing Huh Just verbally kicked your ass?
You did absolutely nothing of the kind. If that is what you call a "verbal ass kicking," then you'd best go back to 5th grade, my little friend. Oh, and take your teacher an apple, and a bag with a whole lot of money, so you can bribe her to pass your narrow little ass on to the 6th! Big Stevie gains absolutely nothing by arguing with people like yourself. Have a nice day, though, kiddo, and I really mean that. Big Stevie is nothing if not compassionate.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

****Okay, folks, Big Stevie knows that this isn't a conventional joke, but it is amusing and, sometimes, amusing is good, too! Enjoy!!!****

After every flight, pilots fill out a form called a gripe sheet, which conveys to the mechanics problems encountered with the aircraft during the flight that need repair or correction. The mechanics read and correct the problem, and then respond in writing on the lower half of the form what remedial action was taken, and the pilot reviews the gripe sheets before the next flight. Never let it be said that ground crews and engineers lack a sense of humor!

Here are some actual logged maintenance complaints and problems as submitted by Qantas pilots and the solution recorded by maintenance engineers. Big Stevie, and Mrs. Big Stevie are considering a vacation cruise around Australia, and the island countries that surround it next year, but we may not be taking Quantas Airlines, to get to Australia to catch the cruise ship. Instead, I think we'll be taking United Airlines.

(P = the problem logged by the pilot.)

(S = the solution and action taken by the engineers.)

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.

S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.

S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in cockpit.

S: Something tightened in cockpit.

P: Dead bugs on windshield.

S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.

S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.

S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.

S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.

S: That's what they're there for.

P: IFF inoperative.

S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.

S: Suspect you're right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.

S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny.

S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.

S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in cockpit.

S: Cat installed.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party is dead Stupid. There may have been 20 people there.
Never learned to count , either? Even the news media was flabbergasted by the several thousand there.
Angel with care

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••