Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 757)

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of16,110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

JacksonPollock wrote:
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"
And then she went back to reading her book.
One more time , just for you.It really should be given some thought!
Double Dipper

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not THAT is a freaking awesome, funny joke. Good one!
<quoted text>
Why are you talking to yourself or attacking innocents? Too stupid to grasp that is
not me? I don't Grey Box when I have a perfectly working Registered Acct. to say anything I want to whomever I wish from, jackass.
"Not that"

Lmfao

You retard pos.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I do declare, you do come up with some upside down thoughts.
It is the Democrats that advocate gay marriage , it is the Democrats that keep wanting to have the homo accepted everywhere, it is the Democrats that have bled the fact there is no separation of State and Religion and refused to accept the plain language that is there.It is the Democrats that try to get God out of everything, and all the Christmas must now become Happy Holidays!!
Where you been the last couple of years?
There is desperation of Church and State in the constitution you stupid retard.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Separation

Lmfao

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

wtf wrote:
Separation
Lmfao
The separation between you and logic leaves you in desperation, sh!thead.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The separation between you and logic leaves you in desperation, sh!thead.
The separation between your legs is a cavity.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I do declare, you do come up with some upside down thoughts.
It is the Democrats that advocate gay marriage , it is the Democrats that keep wanting to have the homo accepted everywhere, it is the Democrats that have bled the fact there is no separation of State and Religion and refused to accept the plain language that is there.It is the Democrats that try to get God out of everything, and all the Christmas must now become Happy Holidays!!
Where you been the last couple of years?
How's does the treatment of gays affect your daily life? What CAN'T you do because of gay rights?? What is taken away from you??

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The separation between your legs is a cavity.
Yes WTF, unfortunately we are all too well aware of your lust for mens @n@l cavities, sodomite.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How's does the treatment of gays affect your daily life? What CAN'T you do because of gay rights?? What is taken away from you??
In my case it is good health..because Homosexuality make me sick.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes WTF, unfortunately we are all too well aware of your lust for mens @n@l cavities, sodomite.
Yours is a Mangina Stupid, it is in the front.

Learn some Anatomy about your Cavity.

Lmfao
demonicRats

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

if any of you leftwingwhackadoodles was walking down the road and saw a little girl being raped, would you do nothing about it, if you know its wrong and say nothing you are as guilty as the person doing it, that's what you stooped moorons cant seem to understand, the butt pluggers have aide the lesbians now have throat cancer from their stds, god is telling you mowrons sumfin, listen up
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
if any of you leftwingwhackadoodles was walking down the road and saw a little girl being raped, would you do nothing about it, if you know its wrong and say nothing you are as guilty as the person doing it, that's what you stooped moorons cant seem to understand, the butt pluggers have aide the lesbians now have throat cancer from their stds, god is telling you mowrons sumfin, listen up
London calling by Fat Pat the Barry blower.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
Die laughing! While I enjoy your posts and support their overall underlying points, I wish your spelling was bit more on point but I believe you are misspelling things intentionally..you know, that
you actually mean to. I only point this out because I know you are going to be accused of being me and everyone knows I'm an excellent speller and articulator but regardless, keep up the
good, and quite hilarious, work!

BTW - For some reason I just love your screen name, LOL!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Die laughing! While I enjoy your posts and support their overall underlying points, I wish your spelling was bit more on point but I believe you are misspelling things intentionally..you know, that
you actually mean to. I only point this out because I know you are going to be accused of being me and everyone knows I'm an excellent speller and articulator but regardless, keep up the
good, and quite hilarious, work!
BTW - For some reason I just love your screen name, LOL!
It is you Fat Pat and the dumbass rat, you are 1 and the same Stupid.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Point proven.

Some shallow sh!theads truly believe that of all the tens of thousands of people using Topix, one and only one has a London ISP address. That really reveals how stupidly ignorant some of the SOBs present here really are now doesn't it?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

PAT RlOT wrote:
Point proven.
Some shallow sh!theads truly believe that of all the tens of thousands of people using Topix, one and only one has a London ISP address. That really reveals how stupidly ignorant some of the SOBs present here really are now doesn't it?
You are about 100 of them Fat Pat, you stupid pos.
wtf

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Why do you keeping posting about this? Get over it.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a real man you are stewie..... Talking shit about me when I never come to this board? Typical coward bitch move.
But you republicans have this infatuation with homosexual activities. Figured you'd mention your lifestyle in a joke. You can stay in the closet and still talk about the lifestyle you want.
Why do you spend so much time on gay joke sites queer?:-D
Well, well, Tabby, I see that you can be coaxed out of your hole. It's nice to see that you do read some of these things. You know, I tried, at the very outset, to attempt a friendly exchange with you, since we both worked at P.M., all those years ago. It would have been nice to see if I could find out what happened to some of my friends, in the years since I left there, but no! You wanted nothing to do with that, and you acted like a asshole, so I gave up. I see that you are still an asshole, Tabby, and I'm very sorry for that, because we could have had a nice time, I think. Have a nice day, anyway!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Jesus was worried about the drug epidemic plaguing the world, so, in an effort to solve this dilemma, he decided that a few apostles would return to earth and fetch a sample of each drug, so they could understand what these substances did. Two days after the operation is implemented, the disciples begin to return. Jesus, waiting at the door, lets in each disciple: "Who is it?"

"It's Mark!"

Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring Mark?"

"Marijuana from Colombia!"

"Very well son, come in!"

Another soft knock is heard.

"Who is it?"

"It's Matthew!"

Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring Matthew?"

"Cocaine from Bolivia!"

"Very well son, come in."

At the next knock Jesus asks, "Who is it?"

"It's John!" Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring John?"

"Crack from New York City!"

"Very well son, come in."

Someone starts pounding on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Judas!"

Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring Judas?"

"FREEZE! THIS IS THE FBI!"
Big Stevie

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Go Rand Paul

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of16,110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••