Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#17393 Jun 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I do declare, you do come up with some upside down thoughts.
It is the Democrats that advocate gay marriage , it is the Democrats that keep wanting to have the homo accepted everywhere, it is the Democrats that have bled the fact there is no separation of State and Religion and refused to accept the plain language that is there.It is the Democrats that try to get God out of everything, and all the Christmas must now become Happy Holidays!!
Where you been the last couple of years?
How's does the treatment of gays affect your daily life? What CAN'T you do because of gay rights?? What is taken away from you??

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17394 Jun 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The separation between your legs is a cavity.
Yes WTF, unfortunately we are all too well aware of your lust for mens @n@l cavities, sodomite.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17395 Jun 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How's does the treatment of gays affect your daily life? What CAN'T you do because of gay rights?? What is taken away from you??
In my case it is good health..because Homosexuality make me sick.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17396 Jun 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes WTF, unfortunately we are all too well aware of your lust for mens @n@l cavities, sodomite.
Yours is a Mangina Stupid, it is in the front.

Learn some Anatomy about your Cavity.

Lmfao
demonicRats

London, KY

#17397 Jun 10, 2013
if any of you leftwingwhackadoodles was walking down the road and saw a little girl being raped, would you do nothing about it, if you know its wrong and say nothing you are as guilty as the person doing it, that's what you stooped moorons cant seem to understand, the butt pluggers have aide the lesbians now have throat cancer from their stds, god is telling you mowrons sumfin, listen up
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17398 Jun 10, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
if any of you leftwingwhackadoodles was walking down the road and saw a little girl being raped, would you do nothing about it, if you know its wrong and say nothing you are as guilty as the person doing it, that's what you stooped moorons cant seem to understand, the butt pluggers have aide the lesbians now have throat cancer from their stds, god is telling you mowrons sumfin, listen up
London calling by Fat Pat the Barry blower.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17399 Jun 10, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
Die laughing! While I enjoy your posts and support their overall underlying points, I wish your spelling was bit more on point but I believe you are misspelling things intentionally..you know, that
you actually mean to. I only point this out because I know you are going to be accused of being me and everyone knows I'm an excellent speller and articulator but regardless, keep up the
good, and quite hilarious, work!

BTW - For some reason I just love your screen name, LOL!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17400 Jun 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Die laughing! While I enjoy your posts and support their overall underlying points, I wish your spelling was bit more on point but I believe you are misspelling things intentionally..you know, that
you actually mean to. I only point this out because I know you are going to be accused of being me and everyone knows I'm an excellent speller and articulator but regardless, keep up the
good, and quite hilarious, work!
BTW - For some reason I just love your screen name, LOL!
It is you Fat Pat and the dumbass rat, you are 1 and the same Stupid.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17401 Jun 10, 2013
Point proven.

Some shallow sh!theads truly believe that of all the tens of thousands of people using Topix, one and only one has a London ISP address. That really reveals how stupidly ignorant some of the SOBs present here really are now doesn't it?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17402 Jun 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Point proven.
Some shallow sh!theads truly believe that of all the tens of thousands of people using Topix, one and only one has a London ISP address. That really reveals how stupidly ignorant some of the SOBs present here really are now doesn't it?
You are about 100 of them Fat Pat, you stupid pos.
wtf

Vine Grove, KY

#17403 Jun 11, 2013
Why do you keeping posting about this? Get over it.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17404 Jun 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a real man you are stewie..... Talking shit about me when I never come to this board? Typical coward bitch move.
But you republicans have this infatuation with homosexual activities. Figured you'd mention your lifestyle in a joke. You can stay in the closet and still talk about the lifestyle you want.
Why do you spend so much time on gay joke sites queer?:-D
Well, well, Tabby, I see that you can be coaxed out of your hole. It's nice to see that you do read some of these things. You know, I tried, at the very outset, to attempt a friendly exchange with you, since we both worked at P.M., all those years ago. It would have been nice to see if I could find out what happened to some of my friends, in the years since I left there, but no! You wanted nothing to do with that, and you acted like a asshole, so I gave up. I see that you are still an asshole, Tabby, and I'm very sorry for that, because we could have had a nice time, I think. Have a nice day, anyway!

Houston, TX

#17405 Jun 11, 2013
Jesus was worried about the drug epidemic plaguing the world, so, in an effort to solve this dilemma, he decided that a few apostles would return to earth and fetch a sample of each drug, so they could understand what these substances did. Two days after the operation is implemented, the disciples begin to return. Jesus, waiting at the door, lets in each disciple: "Who is it?"

"It's Mark!"

Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring Mark?"

"Marijuana from Colombia!"

"Very well son, come in!"

Another soft knock is heard.

"Who is it?"

"It's Matthew!"

Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring Matthew?"

"Cocaine from Bolivia!"

"Very well son, come in."

At the next knock Jesus asks, "Who is it?"

"It's John!" Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring John?"

"Crack from New York City!"

"Very well son, come in."

Someone starts pounding on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Judas!"

Jesus opens the door. "What did you bring Judas?"

"FREEZE! THIS IS THE FBI!"
Big Stevie

Vine Grove, KY

#17407 Jun 11, 2013
Go Rand Paul
demonicRats

London, KY

#17408 Jun 12, 2013
the purpose for misspelling words is it drives the leftwingwhackadoodles insaner
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17411 Jun 13, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
the purpose for misspelling words is it drives the leftwingwhackadoodles insaner
London calling by Patty.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17413 Jun 13, 2013
Sorry Tabby, but Stevie does give many of us a smile for the day.And many days are not too bright, with all the Obama scandals and stuff flying around.

I mentioned being at PM many times at the Drs and Nurses offices ,remember?Every one is probably gone now.

BTW--with the scandal of little Sarah proves the Death Panel is Sebelius having control of decisions as to getting medical care needed, if she thinks yes, or ,no!! Now why should she be able to decide what is good or bad for us?
What a joke

Georgetown, KY

#17414 Jun 13, 2013
Bahahaha

Houston, TX

#17415 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no friends..... You're a little back stabbing coward bitch doing things behind people's back because you're a coward.
If anyone there were friends, they would have kept in contact with you. There is a reason they didn't..... You're a coward bitch is why.
As much as you've bad mouthed Philip Morris..... No one would have anything to do with you. That's why you were booted out of there. You're worthless.
Continue to be the coward that you are and keep copying and pasting (stealing) other people's jokes and taking credit for them.
What an accomplishment.... Copy and paste jokes on a political forum.
Let me clear up a few things, Tabby. First, I wasn't "booted" out of Philip Morris, or anyplace else. I gave a two weeks' notice, not that it was necessary, got all my paperwork in order for my pension, if any (there is), and walked out the door. Second, I've never, I don't think, bad-mouthed Philip Morris. I bad-mouthed the union, that you love so much, and that's what pisses you off, I guess. Third, I don't know what this "back stabbing bitch" stuff is. I didn't back stab anybody EVER about AYTHING. Fourth, I copy and paste jokes because someone will get a laugh, on this site. Maybe not you, but someone will, and that's more of a contribution than most make, on this forum. Also, I don't care much for arguing about everything. Besides, this isn't a "political forum," anyway. It's just a site for people to exchange ALL ideas, and for assholes like yourself, and a few pitiful others, to get your little rocks off trying to insult decent people. Fifth, and finally, you didn't even know me, did you? You're just like someone blindly clawing at the dark, desperately trying to impress everyone. Well, it ain't me, Tabby, and it ain't anybody else, either. You have a nice day, anyway, though!

Houston, TX

#17416 Jun 13, 2013
Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was giving her a tour of Heaven when she noticed that there were millions of clocks on the wall, and each clock displayed a different time of day.

When she asked St. Peter about the clocks, he replied,''We have a clock for each person on earth, and every time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told."

Special attention was given to two clocks. St. Peter continued, "The clock belonging to Mother Teresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life.

Hillary asked ''Where is Bill's clock?''

St. Peter replied,''Oh, Jesus has it in his office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.'''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min American Lady 172,462
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min Jenks 81,974
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Dalai Lama 72,750
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min Synergy 62,274
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr miss G 3,825
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 34,873
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Obama Bitches 100,415
More from around the web