Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

wtf

Clay City, KY

#17379 Jun 10, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
“I think it’s important to understand that you can’t have 100% security and then have 100% privacy and zero inconvenience. We’re going to have to make some choices as a society,”
Barock Obama
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to a little security will deserve neither and lose both”.
Benjamin Franklin
It is "for a little security". You dipshit.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#17380 Jun 10, 2013
JacksonPollock wrote:
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"
And then she went back to reading her book.
This is so good, thought it worth repeating!!!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#17381 Jun 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so good, thought it worth repeating!!!!
So you enjoy that ignorance.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17382 Jun 10, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious, Steve! thanks for the laugh!
You are very welcome, my friend! Have a wonderful day!!!

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17384 Jun 10, 2013
JacksonPollock wrote:
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"
Not THAT is a freaking awesome, funny joke. Good one!
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Fatrick you are not funny Stupid.
Why are you talking to yourself or attacking innocents? Too stupid to grasp that is
not me? I don't Grey Box when I have a perfectly working Registered Acct. to say anything I want to whomever I wish from, jackass.
Uncle Tab

United States

#17385 Jun 10, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Two drunks, WTF and Uncle Tabby, were in a bar partying like fools. They were drinking boiler makers, buying rounds like there was no tomorrow. They were dancing, calling each other "my man," kissing and fondling each other, and generally causing quite a stir.
When someone finally asked why such a celebration, they boasted that they just finished a jigsaw puzzle & it only took them 2 months!
"TWO MONTHS?!" Cried the bartender. "That's ridiculous. It shouldn't take that long!!"
"Oh yeah?" says WTF. "The box said 2-4 YEARS! Yeeee-Haaaa!!!" Then, he grabbed the bartender, and ran his tongue all the way down his throat.
What a real man you are stewie..... Talking shit about me when I never come to this board? Typical coward bitch move.

But you republicans have this infatuation with homosexual activities. Figured you'd mention your lifestyle in a joke. You can stay in the closet and still talk about the lifestyle you want.

Why do you spend so much time on gay joke sites queer?:-D
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#17386 Jun 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a real man you are stewie..... Talking shit about me when I never come to this board? Typical coward bitch move.
But you republicans have this infatuation with homosexual activities. Figured you'd mention your lifestyle in a joke. You can stay in the closet and still talk about the lifestyle you want.
Why do you spend so much time on gay joke sites queer?:-D
I do declare, you do come up with some upside down thoughts.

It is the Democrats that advocate gay marriage , it is the Democrats that keep wanting to have the homo accepted everywhere, it is the Democrats that have bled the fact there is no separation of State and Religion and refused to accept the plain language that is there.It is the Democrats that try to get God out of everything, and all the Christmas must now become Happy Holidays!!
Where you been the last couple of years?
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#17387 Jun 10, 2013
JacksonPollock wrote:
One more time , just for you.It really should be given some thought!
Double Dipper

Smiths Grove, KY

#17388 Jun 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not THAT is a freaking awesome, funny joke. Good one!
<quoted text>
Why are you talking to yourself or attacking innocents? Too stupid to grasp that is
not me? I don't Grey Box when I have a perfectly working Registered Acct. to say anything I want to whomever I wish from, jackass.
"Not that"

Lmfao

You retard pos.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#17389 Jun 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Democrats that advocate gay marriage , it is the Democrats that keep wanting to have the homo accepted everywhere, it is the Democrats that have bled the fact there is no separation of State and Religion and refused to accept the plain language that is there.It is the Democrats that try to get God out of everything, and all the Christmas must now become Happy Holidays!!
There is desperation of Church and State in the constitution you stupid retard.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#17390 Jun 10, 2013
Separation

Lmfao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17391 Jun 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
Separation
Lmfao
The separation between you and logic leaves you in desperation, sh!thead.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#17392 Jun 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The separation between you and logic leaves you in desperation, sh!thead.
The separation between your legs is a cavity.
Uncle Tab

United States

#17393 Jun 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
How's does the treatment of gays affect your daily life? What CAN'T you do because of gay rights?? What is taken away from you??

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17394 Jun 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The separation between your legs is a cavity.
Yes WTF, unfortunately we are all too well aware of your lust for mens @[email protected] cavities, sodomite.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17395 Jun 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How's does the treatment of gays affect your daily life? What CAN'T you do because of gay rights?? What is taken away from you??
In my case it is good health..because Homosexuality make me sick.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#17396 Jun 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes WTF, unfortunately we are all too well aware of your lust for mens @[email protected] cavities, sodomite.
Yours is a Mangina Stupid, it is in the front.

Learn some Anatomy about your Cavity.

Lmfao
demonicRats

London, KY

#17397 Jun 10, 2013
if any of you leftwingwhackadoodles was walking down the road and saw a little girl being raped, would you do nothing about it, if you know its wrong and say nothing you are as guilty as the person doing it, that's what you stooped moorons cant seem to understand, the butt pluggers have aide the lesbians now have throat cancer from their stds, god is telling you mowrons sumfin, listen up
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#17398 Jun 10, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
if any of you leftwingwhackadoodles was walking down the road and saw a little girl being raped, would you do nothing about it, if you know its wrong and say nothing you are as guilty as the person doing it, that's what you stooped moorons cant seem to understand, the butt pluggers have aide the lesbians now have throat cancer from their stds, god is telling you mowrons sumfin, listen up
London calling by Fat Pat the Barry blower.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17399 Jun 10, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
Die laughing! While I enjoy your posts and support their overall underlying points, I wish your spelling was bit more on point but I believe you are misspelling things intentionally..you know, that
you actually mean to. I only point this out because I know you are going to be accused of being me and everyone knows I'm an excellent speller and articulator but regardless, keep up the
good, and quite hilarious, work!

BTW - For some reason I just love your screen name, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min dixie 101,826
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump Failures 265,370
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 101,203
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,667
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 25 tell no lies 1,380
More from around the web