Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16892 Mar 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Two good jokes in one day!Thanks to you both.
STEVIE,BEEN THERE,SO TAKE CARE AND HOPE ALL TURNS OUT WELL.The thinners will keep you cold on these snowy days.
You need blood thinners dip wad.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#16893 Mar 30, 2013
A blind man is standing at the corner with his seeing eye dog,when his pooch lifts his leg and p***** down the side of his nice herringbone and tweed pants. The guy reaches into his jacket pocket and retrieves a doggie biscuit which he starts to offer Fido. A business man who was waiting to cross the street saw what happened. Excuse me buddy but,are you aware of what your dog just p***** all down your pant leg? Yes,I'm trying to break him of this habit. But, you're not going to teach him much by rewarding him with a biscuit! To which the blind man chuckles,Oh,I'm not rewarding him. I'm just trying to find his head so I can kick his a**.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16895 Mar 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Two good jokes in one day!Thanks to you both.
STEVIE,BEEN THERE,SO TAKE CARE AND HOPE ALL TURNS OUT WELL.The thinners will keep you cold on these snowy days.
Thank you, Whitey! I have had so many well wishes, from friends and family via Facebook, that I've literally been astounded! I deeply appreciate your words, believe me! I'm kind of in unfamiliar ground, with this thing, but I have confidence that I'll squeak through it. Thanks again, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#16896 Mar 31, 2013
Ma and Pa were rocking on the front porch when Pa turned and slapped Ma! Ma said, What was that for? Pa said, For 40yrs. of bad sex! Oh, and continued to rock. Ma reached over and slapped Pa. Pa said, What was that for? Ma said, For knowing the difference!
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#16897 Mar 31, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Lets Get Ugly Seriously
now
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#16898 Mar 31, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16899 Mar 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
Why are you so ignorant Tard?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#16900 Mar 31, 2013
there has to be an answer as to why these leftwingwhackadoodles are so freaking stoopid
Joe

Georgetown, KY

#16901 Mar 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so ignorant Tard?
That question was meant for you wtf!LOL
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16902 Mar 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
there has to be an answer as to why these leftwingwhackadoodles are so freaking stoopid
Why are you so retarded and slow?

Houston, TX

#16903 Mar 31, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
Ma and Pa were rocking on the front porch when Pa turned and slapped Ma! Ma said, What was that for? Pa said, For 40yrs. of bad sex! Oh, and continued to rock. Ma reached over and slapped Pa. Pa said, What was that for? Ma said, For knowing the difference!
Now, THAT was funny!! I'm trying, today, to try to post funnier jokes, though it's difficult to keep them clean, since the other kind seems to be more in demand. Thank you for the joke, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful, and blessed Easter!

Houston, TX

#16904 Mar 31, 2013
A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks.

"I'm going down to give blood."

"How much do you get paid for giving blood?"

"About $20."

"Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100."

The woman angrily gets off the elevator.

The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again.

"Fancy meeting you again! Where are you off to today?"

"*bubble*/*gurgle*/Sperm bank!"

Houston, TX

#16905 Mar 31, 2013
As a matter of fact, Big Stevie would like to wish everyone, friend and foe alike, a wonderful and blessed Easter, and let us not forget what Jesus did for us, on this day. God bless all!!!
wtf

Atlanta, GA

#16906 Mar 31, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
OMG
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#16907 Mar 31, 2013
happy easter big stevie, watch out for wtf the nurse hasnt given his meds yet
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#16911 Mar 31, 2013
is it genetics, or sorriness, or just plain worthlessness, is that what makes leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid, or is it they have been nothing but crybaby losers their entire life and know no other way
Sure

Louisa, KY

#16912 Apr 1, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, THAT was funny!! I'm trying, today, to try to post funnier jokes, though it's difficult to keep them clean, since the other kind seems to be more in demand. Thank you for the joke, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful, and blessed Easter!
please try
Crazy

Louisa, KY

#16913 Apr 1, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
SO THIS IS WHERE ALL THE RIGHT WING SORE ASS BOW-LEGGED LOSERS GO AFTER HOT C HAS HIS WAY WITH THEM
SAVE YOUR SECOND GRADER INSULTS, I'M GONE
silly

Houston, TX

#16914 Apr 1, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
what? got up early? nice goin Jeeze
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Have a nice day, anyway, though!

Houston, TX

#16915 Apr 1, 2013
A man, lying on his deathbed, called his lawyer, his doctor, and his pastor. "I am going to die tonight, and I want to prove that when you go to heaven you can take it all with you. So, to my three most trusted friends, you three of course, I am leaving 50,000 dollars in these envelopes. When I die, you must come to my funeral and put the envelopes in my coffin with me." He then handed the three men identical envelopes.

A day later, they each received word that, later on that same night, the old man had died, so each knew they must go to his funeral and fulfill his death wish.

Standing over the coffin, one week later, the pastor confessed, "I can't hide what I've done. I took 10,000 dollars from the envelope because the church needed to be painted."

Then, as he did so, the doctor also started to fidget, then finally confessed,“I took 30,000 dollars from my envelope because the hospital needed a new wing."

Then, as he dropped his envelope into the coffin, the lawyer piped up, and said,“You crooked assholes!!! I deposited his money in my account, and then wrote him a check for the full amount!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min 123pictures 164,156
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Abe 165,163
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 31 min WTSenior 970
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Justaminute 79,294
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr fitness-guru 64,584
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 99,207
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Synergy 58,562
More from around the web