Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Ben Wade

Collinsville, IL

#16649 Mar 1, 2013
They are a lot of useful Idiots, just ask Stalin
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16650 Mar 2, 2013
Ben Wade wrote:
They are a lot of useful Idiots, just ask Stalin
Well, what did he say?
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#16652 Mar 3, 2013
confusius say wtf suffer from chinese costipation, called hung chow, he full of chit
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16653 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
confusius say wtf suffer from chinese costipation, called hung chow, he full of chit
You got your Stupid Check Friday Stupid.
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#16654 Mar 3, 2013
wtf come get your mammy she keeps eating the dogs food
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16655 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
wtf come get your mammy she keeps eating the dogs food
Come get your Daddy he keeps eating at the boys zippers.
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#16657 Mar 3, 2013
im really losing hope that wtf or the confused stewge will ever say anything meaningful
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16659 Mar 3, 2013
A 7yrs. old boy got caught bringing his cat to school. The teacher asked the boy, "Why?" The boy said, "But I had to. I heard Dad tell Mom he was gonna eat that kitty after I went to school!"
Boats Second Class

Lexington, KY

#16660 Mar 3, 2013
Big Steve I'm out of here. Might check on you people down the road. It was nice conversing with everyone. I left some jokes with friends of mine. I told them to put them on this thread if they could. Someone might get a smile out of one or two of them. KEEP SMILING

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16661 Mar 4, 2013
The driving instructor was giving lessons to an extremely nervous student who panicked whenever another car approached on a particular two-lane road. One day, however, they got to the same stretch of road, and the student remained completely calm.

“This time you’re doing fine! This is just great!” exclaimed the instructor.

"Yes,” the novice driver agreed.“Now when I see another car coming, I just shut my eyes!”
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16662 Mar 4, 2013
obamatized wrote:
im really losing hope that wtf or the confused stewge will ever say anything meaningful
Well you are pretty stupid.
fihhid

Pittsburgh, PA

#16663 Mar 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … whats the beef? lol
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#16664 Mar 4, 2013
wtf said after he gets off the puter hes gonna eat that bird hahahahahaha
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#16666 Mar 4, 2013
HUSBAND: "I don't know why you wear a bra,you've got nothing to put in it!" WIFE: "You wear briefs don't you?"
Funny

Oklahoma City, OK

#16667 Mar 5, 2013
Bologna
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16668 Mar 5, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
HUSBAND: "I don't know why you wear a bra,you've got nothing to put in it!" WIFE: "You wear briefs don't you?"
You misspelled your Name Stupid.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#16670 Mar 5, 2013
Sex is like math. You subtract the clothes,add a bed,divide the legs and pray to God you don't multiply.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16671 Mar 6, 2013
“How did school go today?" A mother asked her little boy.

“Fine”, the little fellow replied.“We had a new teacher, and she wanted to know if I had any brothers and I told her I was an only child.”

What did she say?” his mother asked.

The kid replied, "Well, Mom, all of a sudden, she fell down on her knees and screamed,'Thank you, Lord! Thank you!!'"
Ball Boy

Tompkinsville, KY

#16672 Mar 6, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
Sex is like math. You subtract the clothes,add a bed,divide the legs and pray to God you don't multiply.
And if it's math on your taxes you'll get screwed!
Clock

Lexington, KY

#16673 Mar 6, 2013
A tom cat hijacked a plane,stuck a pistol into the pilots ribs and demanded: "TAKE ME TO THE CANARIES'!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 9 min comicfan 1,468
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 22 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,371
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Abe 165,798
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34,482
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Nobama 7,130
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr TRUTH 58,680
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Another Damn Liberal 65,031
More from around the web