Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 727)

Showing posts 14,521 - 14,540 of16,110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

A doctor says to his patient,"I have some bad news and worse news. The bad news is that,"You have 24hrs. to live." The patient says, "Oh NO! What could possibly be worse than that?" "I forgot to tell you yesterday."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he bitch slapped Hannity the Liar repeatedly.
It was great!
Now we also know he has been a Muslim and has been a spoke person for a way out black group we all know for years.He literally failed to stop sputtering,ranting,lying and acting like a lunatic til Hannity cut him off. Bitch slapped?No,acted as stupid as could be.Guess this is what some as you like.No reasoning,full of lies,screaming over any one trying to educate him,and generally making a fool of himself.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

A student, named WTF, burst into his professor’s office and says; "Professor Big Stevie! I don't believe I deserve this "F" you've given me."

To which Professor Big Stevie replied, "I, too, fervently agree with you, WTF, and I am sorry but, unfortunately, that is the lowest grade the University will allow me to give you. There simply is no Z!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And he is a US Comgressman and you and Hannity are a couple of Liars and f' ksticks.
Now go lie some more you stupid pos.
What is really puzzling is how and why any State would not know what they were voting for and why they would send such a radical,Muslim ,racist,to represent them.Just goes to show the Democrats will vote for anything as long as he/she claims to be Democrat Party persons.No ability to learn,investigate,or know about the person as long as called Democrat.

He showed his ability to Hannity,and got cut off!The rest of your post is nothing but your usual name calling with no substance.

We leave the lying to you and your Messiah.He does enough that even yours are minor.
Terry

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

They all nuts
hmmm

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really puzzling is how and why any State would not know what they were voting for and why they would send such a radical,Muslim ,racist,to represent them.Just goes to show the Democrats will vote for anything as long as he/she claims to be Democrat Party persons.No ability to learn,investigate,or know about the person as long as called Democrat.
He showed his ability to Hannity,and got cut off!The rest of your post is nothing but your usual name calling with no substance.
We leave the lying to you and your Messiah.He does enough that even yours are minor.
Is that different than republicans electing a radical "christian" that claims God told him to bomb another country?
Ben Wade

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

They are a lot of useful Idiots, just ask Stalin
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Ben Wade wrote:
They are a lot of useful Idiots, just ask Stalin
Well, what did he say?
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

confusius say wtf suffer from chinese costipation, called hung chow, he full of chit
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

obamatized wrote:
confusius say wtf suffer from chinese costipation, called hung chow, he full of chit
You got your Stupid Check Friday Stupid.
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

wtf come get your mammy she keeps eating the dogs food
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

obamatized wrote:
wtf come get your mammy she keeps eating the dogs food
Come get your Daddy he keeps eating at the boys zippers.
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

im really losing hope that wtf or the confused stewge will ever say anything meaningful
Clock

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

A 7yrs. old boy got caught bringing his cat to school. The teacher asked the boy, "Why?" The boy said, "But I had to. I heard Dad tell Mom he was gonna eat that kitty after I went to school!"
Boats Second Class

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Big Steve I'm out of here. Might check on you people down the road. It was nice conversing with everyone. I left some jokes with friends of mine. I told them to put them on this thread if they could. Someone might get a smile out of one or two of them. KEEP SMILING

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The driving instructor was giving lessons to an extremely nervous student who panicked whenever another car approached on a particular two-lane road. One day, however, they got to the same stretch of road, and the student remained completely calm.

“This time you’re doing fine! This is just great!” exclaimed the instructor.

"Yes,” the novice driver agreed.“Now when I see another car coming, I just shut my eyes!”
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

obamatized wrote:
im really losing hope that wtf or the confused stewge will ever say anything meaningful
Well you are pretty stupid.
fihhid

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

youtube.com/watch... … whats the beef? lol
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

wtf said after he gets off the puter hes gonna eat that bird hahahahahaha
Waiyusotan

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

HUSBAND: "I don't know why you wear a bra,you've got nothing to put in it!" WIFE: "You wear briefs don't you?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,521 - 14,540 of16,110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••