Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,170

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16540 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Thanks,Stevie,same to you!
It is snowing here ===again.
Listened to Obama,Rubio,Rand Paul last night.Stayed up later than usual.
My conclusion:Obama has not changed,still has an ideology of Spend as the last 4 years.Can you believe 5 Trillion more debt and he just goes on and on.
Rubio made a good speech and expressed the Repubs belief very well.Too bad the Repubs could not have done better for him as far as room,air conditioning,etc.
Rand Paul made us proud,clear,well spoken,good delivery.Told what so many of us believe.
Less goverment in our face,leave us alone,spend less,reform medicare,SS#,taxes.Pass a Bill to keep guns away from the mentally ill,it is not the gun`s fault!Oh,well,no Democrat would like any of this as they have Obama`s ideology.
Thanks, Whitey, and you're absolutely right. I just couldn't bring myself to gut it out, and watch our Dear Leader. I knew it was going to be just like you said. Now, the media is all over Rubio for getting a drink of water. That's going to be the next big thing: Get Rubio! I can see that they're turning their big guns onto him. Have a wonderful day, and Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16542 Feb 14, 2013
Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? Donald: H I J K L M N O. Teacher: What are you talking about? Donald: Yesterday you said H to O....

Houston, TX

#16543 Feb 15, 2013
AMAZING AND SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Some people are like those Slinky toys - Not really good for anything, but they can sure bring a smile to your face, when they're pushed down the stairs.

Houston, TX

#16544 Feb 15, 2013
Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
Thank you, ma'am! I'm glad you liked it, for it did describe WTF to a "T," didn't it? Have a wonderful day!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#16545 Feb 15, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF was spotted running to his mailbox, at the curb in front of his hovel. Actually, he himself often lovingly refers to it as his "little shithole." Anyway, he would run out there, open the mailbox door, look in, close it, and run back into the house. After watching him do this at least 20 times, his neighbor, A. Slew, came over to ask him what was going on.
He replied, "Oh, nothing! My stupid computer keeps saying 'you've got mail,' and, try as I may, I can never find any in the box!"
LOL ! LOL ! good one!
elblote

Harrodsburg, KY

#16547 Feb 16, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
AMAZING AND SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life - WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Some people are like those Slinky toys - Not really good for anything, but they can sure bring a smile to your face, when they're pushed down the stairs.
You my hero
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16548 Feb 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
Bush : 911
TARP
Bin Laden
Recession
Libby Gate
Black water
Abu Ghraib
Katrina
No WMD's
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#16549 Feb 16, 2013
So Congress - whose majority has to agree with a sitting President - has nothing to do with the decisions made. Duh, my bad.
NOT
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#16550 Feb 16, 2013
CLASSIFIED: Free Puppies: 1/2 cocker spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbors dog.

Houston, TX

#16551 Feb 16, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! good one!
Thank you, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#16552 Feb 16, 2013
Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
Thank you so much, my friend, and have a wonderful day!!!

Houston, TX

#16553 Feb 16, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! good one!
Thank you so much, and I'm truly glad you liked it! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#16554 Feb 16, 2013
elblote wrote:
<quoted text>You my hero
Thank you! I'm truly gratified if I was able to brighten up your day even a little bit! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#16555 Feb 16, 2013
A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.

He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."

The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.

The usher looks at the quarter, leans over and whispers, "I just thought you'd like to know. The wife did it."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16556 Feb 16, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.
He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."
The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.
The usher looks at the quarter, leans over and whispers, "I just thought you'd like to know. The wife did it."
Good one!Maybe he still will watch to fine out "how".
tee tee

Bellevue, WA

#16557 Feb 17, 2013
kad bccb
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16558 Feb 17, 2013
tee tee wrote:
kad bccb
We taught our children to use your moniker to tell us the needs of the hour!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16559 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text> We taught our children to use your moniker to tell us the needs of the hour!
Did you check his Birth Certificate?

Lmfao

Houston, TX

#16560 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!Maybe he still will watch to fine out "how".
Ha-ha! Could be true, Whitey! Have a wonderful Lord's Day, my friend!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16562 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you check his Birth Certificate?
Lmfao
Have said,not a lawyer.Have also said that when all this money and all the effort spent in hiding all info,something surely smells badly.Now really,am not a birther as also said have no authority over any and all.You,on the other hand,do not seem even able to understand the situation.You and the media accepted your Messiah with out any thinking.

Sheriff Joe is working on it.Too late now,but the thought excites me-think about the court stopping Obama`s Union over sight boys,ruling everything they have done since appointment is void!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 154,123
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 150,605
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 18 min KatBrownKohl 420
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min Mgtn Res 58,283
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Old Guy 31,192
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 50 min Red Square 59,776
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min L Morales 18,534
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••