Comments
16,681 - 16,700 of 30,474 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18276 Apr 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>In districts like Strongsville, the problem most certainly is the teachers. Not that the kids are failing; that the kids are exposed to allegedly grown adult role models acting like Bolsheviks. Immature leftists like that bunch are a perfect example of the type of "educators" who richly earn their own bashing.
What do you know about the Strongsville schools, Mark?

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18277 Apr 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about the Strongsville schools, Mark?
woof
It's all over the news, douche, even here...unlike your ability (or lack of) to form an opinion about Columbus schools from Akron.
The behavior of the Strongsville teachers as seen on YouTube alone pretty much sums up their attitude.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18278 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>It's all over the news, douche, even here...unlike your ability (or lack of) to form an opinion about Columbus schools from Akron.
The behavior of the Strongsville teachers as seen on YouTube alone pretty much sums up their attitude.
Tell me what the strike is about.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#18279 Apr 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Pay and benefits, dumbass. You know what it's about.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#18280 Apr 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Staff wants more money, "step increases"

Board has no money because citizens don't want higher taxes, BOE tells union to pound salt.

Union goes on strike and commits crimes.

Preacher Ted and Sherrod Stain visited to support the thugs.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18282 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Pay and benefits, dumbass. You know what it's about.
I do. You don't.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18286 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>If the sender's name on the address line is Loqueisha or Trayvon or Da'Juan or Shaniqua, I'd say you might have a clue...
I was just going to respond to him with exactly what you said. Many of them include their names on the bottom of their e-mails. I can't say they are all black, but I doh't know many white guys with a name like Lashon Williams III. LOL!

Hilliard, OH

#18287 Apr 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. You don't.
woof
I suppose you think it's all about "the cause of solidarity" and "fascist union busting."
It's about money and angry taxpayers who are smarter than the union and its lemmings.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18288 Apr 1, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that XXX's posts wasn't based only on e-mails. Use common sense Guy. Like he said, he has met some & shown the properties. Do you expect times, dates, addresses, construction types, rental costs etc added to the posts too?
Reality is a btch when it's presented right before you. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18289 Apr 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you would be amazed different the standards are in the public schools state by state.
Whatever they are, they are all pretty low. Now city by city, different schools might have different standards. People who pay outrageous property taxes are expecting many of their young citizenry to be off to college once they graduate--and not community colleges either.

My sister sent her kids to private schools their entire life. My nephew graduated last year and my niece will graduate next year. Both did exceptionally well grade wise.

But I guess when you're shelling out much of your income for schooling, you make sure you're getting your monies worth. My niece slipped up a few times, and my sister sat down with her every night making sure she got back on track real quick.

Not all public school parents do that for their child. Once that kid is on the bus, it's not their problem if or how their children learn. I think that if we adjusted our property taxes so that those with children in the public schools pay much more than those who don't have kids in school, maybe those parents would get more involved too.
Terry Lee Landrum

United States

#18290 Apr 1, 2013
Vote for Terry the first Gay Governor in Ohio!!!

Hilliard, OH

#18291 Apr 1, 2013
Terry Lee Landrum wrote:
We've already had the first one...Strickland.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18292 Apr 1, 2013
Terry Lee Landrum wrote:
What does being gay have to bleeping to do with anything? Predudiced voters is why we have a lying incompetent president today. Cleanse your emotions & use logic for life's decisions.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#18293 Apr 1, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What does being gay have to bleeping to do with anything? Predudiced voters is why we have a lying incompetent president today. Cleanse your emotions & use logic for life's decisions.
James Buchanan

Thanks to him, civil war

just saying...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18294 Apr 1, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What does being gay have to bleeping to do with anything? Predudiced voters is why we have a lying incompetent president today. Cleanse your emotions & use logic for life's decisions.
It is unfortunate, but our ignorant electorate votes on representatives the way they vote for their favorite American Idol candidate. How he looks, how he dresses, how he talks, but nothing on the issues.

Our elections have become a popularity contest instead of people putting our nations best interest for everybody. Kasich is doing a bank-up job, but he isn't gay, he isn't a Democrat, he is disliked by union people. So vote him out no matter how much he's done for our state. Put in a loser gay Democrat and let him run the state back down. That will make the ignorant electorate happy.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18295 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever they are, they are all pretty low. Now city by city, different schools might have different standards. People who pay outrageous property taxes are expecting many of their young citizenry to be off to college once they graduate--and not community colleges either.
My sister sent her kids to private schools their entire life. My nephew graduated last year and my niece will graduate next year. Both did exceptionally well grade wise.
But I guess when you're shelling out much of your income for schooling, you make sure you're getting your monies worth. My niece slipped up a few times, and my sister sat down with her every night making sure she got back on track real quick.
Not all public school parents do that for their child. Once that kid is on the bus, it's not their problem if or how their children learn. I think that if we adjusted our property taxes so that those with children in the public schools pay much more than those who don't have kids in school, maybe those parents would get more involved too.
I hear you.
In my observations, many parents use the schools, Play Stations & TV's as babysitters so that they can have a less responsable taxing life & 'serve their own interest' when the children that they created should be their priority.
Then there are the public schools that don't want to hold kids back for fear of 'traumatizing' them possibly for the rest of their lives. What sort of favor are they doing the next generation by turning them loose into the world when they can't factor taxes into their budgets or balance a check book?
They develope an unwarranted level of self esteem & lack of understanding about life in general. That lessens their ability to parent & bring up the next generation.
There's more but I don't want to be long winded.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18296 Apr 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
James Buchanan
Thanks to him, civil war
just saying...
Subjective. Just saying
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#18297 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say they are all black...
I'm pretty certain you are all white.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18298 Apr 2, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you.
In my observations, many parents use the schools, Play Stations & TV's as babysitters so that they can have a less responsable taxing life & 'serve their own interest' when the children that they created should be their priority.
Then there are the public schools that don't want to hold kids back for fear of 'traumatizing' them possibly for the rest of their lives. What sort of favor are they doing the next generation by turning them loose into the world when they can't factor taxes into their budgets or balance a check book?
They develope an unwarranted level of self esteem & lack of understanding about life in general. That lessens their ability to parent & bring up the next generation.
There's more but I don't want to be long winded.
Over half of my education was in Catholic school. Over there, you cause the least problem, they call your parents in. If the parents don't meet with the teacher, they don't let the student back into school.

They tell us we should keep God out of our public schools, yet you never see religious or private schools involved with school shootings or gang fights. None of the students leave with the inability to read their own diploma.
missy

Wilmington, OH

#18299 Apr 2, 2013
Who to elect when people like nick Chilelli have underage pics on phone plead out to contributing to delinquency of a minor refuses to maintain insurance or pay support has lost custody of his son who to elect to charge him and not run up tax dollars with him and those like him with continual court dates

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 11 min Ontopofit 207
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 56 min WTSassy 145,728
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,106
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Believer 97,049
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,858
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr So What 2,626
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr So What 75,137
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••