Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17852 Mar 13, 2013
SnorinEberly wrote:
Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah
Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me BLAH blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah Blah blah blibber blabbings still with me blah blah blab blab yimmer yimmer yammer blah blah i know you care blah blah blah
your most intelligent post so far. NOT!!!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17853 Mar 13, 2013
Poops wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was trying to contribute? I just stopped in to remind you all that Obama is your president and America is thriving because of it. Also watching how much it steams your tea bags when I change my name is a bonus. No wonder you guys lost. Did I happen to mention that you guys lost? Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha!
ONE; to post is presumed to be a contributor if not self entertainment. And then there is NOT...'you guys lost', when in fact AMERICA lost. What a Jackass, racist person Obama is & then there's the koolaid, blinder's on followers that he has. AMAZING!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17854 Mar 13, 2013
America lost all the way with Caesar.
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#17855 Mar 14, 2013
Kentucky rates UP THERE was states to important to do nothing but traffic stops and write tickets all day
Shiva

Florence, KY

#17856 Mar 14, 2013
AdultDiapers4Pop s

Canton, OH

#17857 Mar 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>ONE; to post is presumed to be a contributor if not self entertainment. And then there is NOT...'you guys lost', when in fact AMERICA lost. What a Jackass, racist person Obama is & then there's the koolaid, blinder's on followers that he has. AMAZING!!
Weren't you just posting on MY sentences not making any sense to you? After reading what you posted here, I can understand why. I don't know how to speak "chimp speech". Now back to you trying to convince yourself that you are anything but a Republican. Take all the Conservative Republicans who were so ashamed for voting for Bush twice, that they changed their name to the Tea Party for instance.
transfats

Canton, OH

#17858 Mar 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be confusing the targets of your scorn.
This guy being a moron (which may or may not be the case, I've not read much of his content) doesn't really speak for the state, which I've found to be really nice. Clearly though, this is my own opinion. No doubt you're offering your perspective based on what you know of KY and not just trying to make a cheap dig.
No. I was merely making a cheap dig. The "hold hands and sing kumbaya" thread is the next one over.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17859 Mar 14, 2013
Poops wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was trying to contribute? I just stopped in to remind you all that Obama is your president and America is thriving because of it. Also watching how much it steams your tea bags when I change my name is a bonus. No wonder you guys lost. Did I happen to mention that you guys lost? Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha!
Well, we have 30 states with Republican governorships and many of them with Republican house and senates. Plus we remained leaders in Congress which is the only thing stopping this country from going totally over.

I think you misspelled in your second sentence. I'm sure you meant to say "America is throbbing because of it." I know you don't mean thriving because nobody is thriving in this country today.
ArtFilmRay

Canton, OH

#17860 Mar 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we have 30 states with Republican governorships and many of them with Republican house and senates. Plus we remained leaders in Congress which is the only thing stopping this country from going totally over.
I think you misspelled in your second sentence. I'm sure you meant to say "America is throbbing because of it." I know you don't mean thriving because nobody is thriving in this country today.
"Waaaaaaah waaaaaah waaaaaah" -xxxrayted aka Outvoted
ArtFilmRay

Canton, OH

#17861 Mar 14, 2013
In a democracy, I might add.
who cares

United States

#17862 Mar 14, 2013
It's Ohio

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17866 Mar 14, 2013
ArtFilmRay wrote:
In a democracy, I might add.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule. We live in a republic... retard.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17867 Mar 14, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Republic is a very broad term, retard. What kind of republic do we live in?
kathy

United States

#17868 Mar 14, 2013
Does it matter
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17869 Mar 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Republic is a very broad term, retard. What kind of republic do we live in?
A Federal Republic.
And IF schools taught that & explained it, more people would be voting responsibly. More politicians would quit bending or breaking The Constitution or violating the Bill of Rights because the educated voters would be 'calling' them on it.
We wouldn't now have warrantless searches, eavesdropping, surveillance, WE would not have Nobama Care pending, there may even have been a couple of impeachment proceedings that would have influenced other 'representatives' of any & ALL parties to stay inside of the Constitutional law or the Bill of Rights.
I am not as quick on the keypad or as long of word as Loren so I'll finish with those limitations even tho I have additional thoughts.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17870 Mar 14, 2013
It is often said that we have a Constitutional Republic. which is also correct.
Like you said...broad terms.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17871 Mar 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>A Federal Republic.
And IF schools taught that & explained it, more people would be voting responsibly. More politicians would quit bending or breaking The Constitution or violating the Bill of Rights because the educated voters would be 'calling' them on it.
We wouldn't now have warrantless searches, eavesdropping, surveillance, WE would not have Nobama Care pending, there may even have been a couple of impeachment proceedings that would have influenced other 'representatives' of any & ALL parties to stay inside of the Constitutional law or the Bill of Rights.
I am not as quick on the keypad or as long of word as Loren so I'll finish with those limitations even tho I have additional thoughts.
All of that from just teaching children that we live in a Federal Republic. Wow. It's like magic.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17873 Mar 14, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
your right

http://americanbuilt.us/governments/democracy...
f___ Obama

Columbus, OH

#17874 Mar 14, 2013
f*** Obama
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17875 Mar 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that from just teaching children that we live in a Federal Republic. Wow. It's like magic.
Hey Che! Haven't seen you for awhile, are you doing OK?
My point is not about a Federal Republic, it is about education & information. Filling & Opening minds with objective facts, NOT subjective opinions. Of NOT omitting anything as important as U.S. history, U.S. government & the Constitution & Bill of Rights. After all, WE live in the U.S. of A. so it's founding & goals should be taught & explained.
Of course there is also economics, sciences, personal responsibility etc.
Then yes,'magic' as you put it, could happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 min Julia 1,657
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min miss tuffet 164,875
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 38 min Living Wage 4,419
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 55 min Mgtn Res 65,079
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Justice 99,423
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Neil 79,569
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 165,524
More from around the web