Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26297 Mar 2, 2014
Right now, there are mothers having their babies, and then carelessly casting their precious gifts of life from God to the cold, grabbing hands of complete strangers for money!!!! You know...it's called adoption. See how easy that little game is played?

Every Summer millions upon millions of God's living creation are decapitated, by roaring deadly machines, designed to grind the precious life into pieces! Stop this act of abomination to God's living beings! Stop the lawnmowers NOW!!!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#26298 Mar 2, 2014
...and so it came to pass, as I rubbed the antibacterial soap on my hands, the cries of a million living creatures filled God's ears. With one fell swoop, generations of organisms were laid to waste, and as God so worketh in mysterious ways, none knew if this killing of His creation was an abomination or not. So Sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the cat.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26299 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
What kind of a sicko posts that? Since we have already established that you personally have done absolutely nothing to convince the Supreme Court to change the law, and none of us have anything to do with abortion being legal, I say you are just as responsible for abortion than anyone else who hasn't been involved with the procedure....
Oh, and...what will you name this "baby"? I call him little lump o' cells...
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articl...
Yeah, it looks like a lump of cells, doesn't it. It's curious that you thought I was a sicko for linking to it.

You know nothing about me, so your assumption that I haven't done anything to support pro-life efforts is just that ... an assumption.

I'll name the baby "tortured innocent victim".
Canton

Canton, OH

#26300 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
I bet unborn human babies wish they were polar bears.
I bet you would cry the loudest if you had to pay one cent to help raise all those unwanted babies.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26302 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
I bet you would cry the loudest if you had to pay one cent to help raise all those unwanted babies.
Another assumption. But that would certainly justify their murders, wouldn't it?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26303 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it looks like a lump of cells, doesn't it. It's curious that you thought I was a sicko for linking to it.
You know nothing about me, so your assumption that I haven't done anything to support pro-life efforts is just that ... an assumption.
I was talking about the link I put up, but most things go over your head anyway. You know, I wondered when you put up your screen name as Mutt or Super Mutt, if it had any racial implications attached to it. So tell us "half breed", how was your Nazis for Jesus meeting this month?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26304 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Another assumption. But that would certainly justify their murders, wouldn't it?
Sure, if it were murder. Luckily, people way more qualified than you, The Supreme Court of the United States of America, already made that decision that it most certainly is not murder. I wonder if any of them are Christian or Conservatives? Just like how climate experts think of you and yours as a bunch of corporate fetch boy flat earth kooks. Or how the majority of American voters told you and your to stick your creepy Tea Bagger agenda up your @ss. I guess it's just a matter of perspective.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26305 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the secret torture camps that America established under "God's President" GW Bush? Don't worry. I'm not a 5th grader looking for a shock reaction, so I won't post any graphic images of torture victims.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26306 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and...what will you name this "baby"?
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articl...
I have a feeling that Jeffy's creation science lapdog would call him "a tasty snack before church".
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26307 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say not take care of it. My only point is that there has to be an acceptable level which we are pretty much at right now. The problem with the diehard environmentalists is that there is no "good enough." They keep pushing for more and more. Their goal is to bring this earth to pristine levels which is impossible as long as there are humans and animals occupying it.
The EPA is now forcing us in the Cleveland area to have better drinking water. I've been drinking this water my entire life and never found a problem with it. Who is the EPA to tell us what is acceptable? The cost to us is phenomenal. It will double our cost in five years. As a landlord, I try to keep my rents down so my tenants can afford to live here. Between taxes, water and sewer plus the increases in house insurance makes that very difficult.
What is a acceptable level?, I agree there will never be a good enough because we take two steps forward and ten back. What is wrong with the drinking water that the EPA would get involved and to what level.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26308 Mar 2, 2014
Since I am sure that Half Mutt has thought out his position on abortion thoroughly, and he fully realizes the implications of an extra million or so children in this country each year, what he is really trying to say is that he fully supports less jobs being available in America, he fully supports increased tax revenue for the Federal Government, and with his outspoken views on torture, he would obviously want all Muslims locked away in American torture camps to be set free immediately.

Since personally I have done just as much as Mutt to change the Supreme Court's decision to keep abortion legal, which is absolutely nothing, I can say that I am right there with you on this one
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26309 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Are you talking about the secret torture camps that America established under "God's President" GW Bush? Don't worry. I'm not a 5th grader looking for a shock reaction, so I won't post any graphic images of torture victims.
You've failed to explain what is so shocking about a lump of cells. For Pete's sake, you act like I posted a picture of a butchered-up baby or something.

It might surprise you to know that I'm not that in-favor of harsh interrogation methods or capital punishment. Not at all. I value life. But it's because I value life -- especially the innocent -- that I know murderers must be brought to justice. If it will save innocent lives to waterboard a foreign terrorist and make him listen to Britney Spears CDs, then I will support that.

Let's assess our conversation so far.

Dismembering/burning innocent babies until they're dead:
Canton: Yes
Me: No

Waterboarding a terrorist:
Canton: No
Me: Yes
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26310 Mar 2, 2014
mutt wrote:
I have a feeling that Jeffy's creation science lapdog would call him "a tasty snack before church".
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat...
Who is "him"?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26311 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Since I am sure that Half Mutt has thought out his position on abortion thoroughly, and he fully realizes the implications of an extra million or so children in this country each year
I would rather have new citizens born into this country each year, and ship the same number of illegals out.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26312 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Believes people should have the "religious freedom" to force Christianity into taxpayer funded science classes:
Dahmer's lapdog: Yes

Believes cigarette smoke is harmful to children:
Dahmer's lapdog: No
Canton

Canton, OH

#26314 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You've failed to explain what is so shocking about a lump of cells. For Pete's sake, you act like I posted a picture of a butchered-up baby or something.
It might surprise you to know that I'm not that in-favor of harsh interrogation methods or capital punishment. Not at all. I value life. But it's because I value life -- especially the innocent -- that I know murderers must be brought to justice. If it will save innocent lives to waterboard a foreign terrorist and make him listen to Britney Spears CDs, then I will support that.
Awwww are we playing the big misunderstanding game again? I thought we moved past that when you made a complete @ss of yourself over the common term Tea Bagger. You posted a shock value image of a mutilated fetus, I posted an image of a lump of cells...but then both of us already knew that so we can drop the whole patty cake word games you like to play.

Now tell us Saint Racist, what have you personally done to change the Supreme Court's decision to keep abortion legal? Nothing but run your mouth? Yah....thought so.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26315 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That I'm not sure of. I read the articles but no specifications were really given. The point is that these people never stop, and every time they create some new idea, it costs all of us money. DumBama gets into office and demands higher efficiency from our vehicles in the future. He has no idea how it can be done, but just do it. It's law now so you don't have a choice. He also started the war on coal which is not only hurting coal miners, but consumers as well:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/22/oba...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/09/coal-countr...
Still posting links from the DailyCaller? Strange that you would do that, considering it has already been pointed out to you that the "DailyCaller is the Huffington Post of the Conservatives". Since you consider it a valid source, then we'll assume that you feel the exact same validity to anything we link to the Huffington Post.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26316 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That I'm not sure of. I read the articles but no specifications were really given. The point is that these people never stop, and every time they create some new idea, it costs all of us money. DumBama gets into office and demands higher efficiency from our vehicles in the future. He has no idea how it can be done, but just do it. It's law now so you don't have a choice. He also started the war on coal which is not only hurting coal miners, but consumers as well:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/22/oba...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/09/coal-countr...
Shucks, maybe the EPA has a point about water quality.
There's definitely something wrong with the water in Canton.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26317 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you were the one who was so outspoken on torture, yet you claim here I am against water boarding. Go ahead and copy and paste my quote you base that assumption off of....Got nothing? You're just a conniving Tea Bagger playing word games again? Thought so...or what I like to call VOID. Unless you can provide us a quote of mine to back up what you say...so very, very VOID. Awwww lil' poochie thought we were in Sunday school, where anyone can say anything and never have to back it up with facts. You thought wrong, lil' St. Racist.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26318 Mar 2, 2014
Posts under another name to agree with his own posts

Mutt: Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 min Mississippi gurl 51,248
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min USA First 103,542
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 214,008
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min jeb stuart 76,978
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 3 hr Job hunting miner 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr hillbilly 86,948
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr Milo 83,522
More from around the web