Dirty Politics in Hardeman County

Dirty Politics in Hardeman County

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Marshun

New Orleans, LA

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Why is their no action against dirty politicians in Hardeman County? The people need to start to stand up for what is right! The police are not the enemies the Court Clerk in all her infinite wisdom can make a decision and the others will follow suit. Is their anyone who will stand up for the justice and sacrifice there careers in order to make a difference. I will, regardless of the adverse effects I will stand up for equal treatment against all oppressors. The people of Hardeman Counties voices will be heard regardless the punishment! We the people will be heard and we the people will make a difference. If the state enforcement agencies will not get involved we will go to the state legislator and the federal government for assistance until someone is held accountable.
Hmmm

Memphis, TN

#2 Feb 24, 2011
Marshun wrote:
Why is their no action against dirty politicians in Hardeman County? The people need to start to stand up for what is right! The police are not the enemies the Court Clerk in all her infinite wisdom can make a decision and the others will follow suit. Is their anyone who will stand up for the justice and sacrifice there careers in order to make a difference. I will, regardless of the adverse effects I will stand up for equal treatment against all oppressors. The people of Hardeman Counties voices will be heard regardless the punishment! We the people will be heard and we the people will make a difference. If the state enforcement agencies will not get involved we will go to the state legislator and the federal government for assistance until someone is held accountable.
Details please
abc

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Dirty politicians in Hardeman county-surely not......
Equality for all

Brownsville, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
The people that stand up to Hardeman counties crooked are not standing up to one bad person but a whole system of abuse-the crooked good ole boys out number the rest-one of their weapons is character assasination and harassment. The only way to safely defend yourself and report crime is living outside of the county. People leave here and are intimadated out of town but they do not forget. Letters written to the right people can make a difference-don't complain to the click-its like complaining to the devil himself.
seeking justice

Millington, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Great interview with Justin Powers and Brenda WOODS on the FRANKIE LAX show isn't it great that the truth is finally seeping out-it will be great when all of the dots get connected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 239,497
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min WhoaBuddy 84,204
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 26 min Dalai Lama 92,077
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 45 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,915
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Thu Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu SeekTruth 83,882
More from around the web