Who do you support for Mayor in Whitesburg in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Jenny Brown

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2010
James is a crook! He is hurting the city!
well

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2010
James W. Craft has got more than anvone else has in a long time. Mayor Craft will always have my vote.He's the best man for the job.
townspeople

Fairport, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Ok...how is he hurting the city?
friend

Paris, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2010
James Wiley craft all the way
Crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2010
He is the best yet, I would vote for him if I lived in the city!
Silent Majority

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
No explanation needed.
pattycake

Fairport, NY

#7 Oct 17, 2010
You know its pretty sad when Tim Baker goes and sits in a church parking lot with his signs plastered all over his vehicle waiting on those people to walk out. How freakin' pathetic is that? I know he wasn't attending service because he was in the vehicle
ought to know

Martin, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2010
I would not vote for tim baker for any darn thing, the stories i have on him!
meme

Hindman, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2010
James Craft
friend

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2010
I know if I need him he will be there
SARAH BENTLEY

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2010
He has made our city A city again... More importantly HOME!!!
tater tot

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2010
Jenny Brown wrote:
James is a crook! He is hurting the city!
Yea it really looks like he is hurting the city! With the new bridge and the sidewalks for the handicapped it sure looks like he is really hurting the city.
Silent Majority

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2010
Hey Tim ain't so bad, he just ain't Mayor material. Come on, you gotta know that? Give him some time in politics and let him run for Magistrate in a few years
Mrs Beasley

Winchester, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2010
Silent Majority wrote:
Hey Tim ain't so bad, he just ain't Mayor material. Come on, you gotta know that? Give him some time in politics and let him run for Magistrate in a few years
The only thing Tim needs to run for is the border!
Lots of Laughs

Science Hill, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2010
Tim.....or should we say....Chuck Norris....he thinks he looks like Chuck....NOT
Get a life you for Mayor.....like I said we all had Lots of Laughs
One who knows

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2013
friend wrote:
I know if I need him he will be there
Believe me. HE WILL BETRAY A FRIEND OR ANYONE ELSE FOR MONEY. I WAS A CLOSE FRIEND AND JUST GOT DUPED BY James
Wiley. I can prove what he is.
Interested person

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2013
If I lived in the city of Whitesburg I would vote for James Wiley Craft. He is the best mayor that Whitesburg could have. You better hold on to what you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Dale 153,717
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 min liberalP 6,443
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min DAWG is PAST STUPID 96,983
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 min WarForOil 75,845
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 16 min The real Not Land... 3,327
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min tea bag forum 149,865
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min That Fart Guy 18,441
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••