Tamerlan Tsarnaev

West Mifflin, PA

#49420 Apr 30, 2013
Boehner’s 35-year-old daughter, Lindsay Marie (pictured below right with Mother, Debbie, center, and sister, Tricia) is set to marry Lakhan on May 10th in Delray Beach, Fla.

So what’s the big deal?

Florida-resident Lakhan, who was born in Jamaica and is a construction worker, was reportedly arrested twice, with one of those instances involving marijuana possession.

Lakhan reportedly told the officer at the time that the marijuana was indeed his and for his “personal use.”
For his part, Boehner has gone on record to say that he is against the legalization of marijuana irrespective of whether it is needed for medical purposes.
In an interview with CNN in 2009 Boehner reportedly said,“Whether it is the American Medical Association, the American Cancer Society — all of those people, by and large don’t believe there is any medicinal value in marijuana.”
Welcome to the family!!!
gray area

West Mifflin, PA

#49421 Apr 30, 2013
John Boehner is half black himself ...... he is the product of an interracial marriage his mom is a black woman and his dad is a white man ....... don't believe it youtube " John Boenher's humble begining" by MSNBC Luke Russert , he is Tim Russert son of "Meet the Press" and you will see photos of John Boehner's mother and father in a passionate lip lock.

Growing up they had to learn to NOT use the N word......

Damn those blacks mooching off of the government!
gray area

West Mifflin, PA

#49422 Apr 30, 2013
Virtual Reality

Baltimore, MD

#49426 Apr 30, 2013
That would indicate evidence that he's not from Kenya..has that thought ever crossed your delerious mind, moron.

You know normal people without brian defects usually work like that...but not yours...no, no, no.

How about this fact
You yourself are from friggin Kenya....matumboo weed.

No doubt about it...you're Kenyan because you have a nose and two eyes and a mouth...even though your brain is a little small for a Kenyan. All the other evidence is there right in front of your Kenyan eyes.

Autism baby, autism.
think about it

Fayetteville, PA

#49427 Apr 30, 2013
Virtual Reality wrote:
That would indicate evidence that he's not from Kenya..has that thought ever crossed your delerious mind, moron.
You know normal people without brian defects usually work like that...but not yours...no, no, no.
How about this fact
You yourself are from friggin Kenya....matumboo weed.
No doubt about it...you're Kenyan because you have a nose and two eyes and a mouth...even though your brain is a little small for a Kenyan. All the other evidence is there right in front of your Kenyan eyes.
Autism baby, autism.
What's a brian defects? I've heard of brain defects but not brian defects. After reading your post I think you suffer from some form of brain defect.
Virtual Reality

Baltimore, MD

#49428 Apr 30, 2013
Why don't you try coming up with some of your own thoughts Taxi?

That would be original...
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49429 Apr 30, 2013
Hi,

Stand up and cheer, yeah yah yah on and on..over and over
Repeat 5000 times,

take an Exedrin, get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of fluids

Yada, Yada, Yada...

Bow down to my Lord and Savior...the Almighty David Koresh

Yada, Yada, friggin Yada

He's was a swell guy and my Lord and Savior even though he was having his way with the prepubescent girls in the compound....

I think I have some brother-cousins too.

So I'm on board with this conspiracy...you see my brain is softened to the point that I accept all conspiracies without exception....

How about this Barack Obama shot John F. Kennedy on the grassy noll?

Yada, Yada, and friggin Yada

I'm on board...how couldn't that be true...it depicts Barack Obama in a negative way so it has to be true....there's a little of the famous Limaughian logic in that one too.
So I'm on board Obama killed Kennedy...its a fact now

You see how my brain filter is misfiring again...

Where's my mother...don't tell her I'm posting on here again...please I beg of you. She wants to friggin frag me...I'm scared of that woman...

Yada yada yada

I'm a loser with plenty of psychological damage but my mother wants to give me a time-out...

A time-out isn't to just make me go stand in the corner, to her is to shred my ass to pieces...I mean bound and gagged activities is in her little bag of tricks..

They say abstract thinking is a sure ijndicator of intellegence...

what the hell is that? Abstract thinking? Fcking never heard of it...must be azzholes who said that because I'm a friggin genius boy and I'm a gvood speller too.

I got several gold stars on my forhead at Holy Family Parochial School too..
Sister Cecelia liked to shred my ass to pieces especially when I told on my classmates....she hated that. I was just doing the right thing by tatle-telling on the bad doers...

Woe is me.....because I'm The Wacky Waco Weedtardo boy
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49433 Apr 30, 2013
And also:

Most shocking of all is Rev. James David Manning’s speculation that Obama may have AIDS.

Dont forget this!

In its Dec. 20, 2011-Jan.5, 2012 issue, the New Hampshire Herald published an exclusive interview with Larry Sinclair, the gay man who claims he had oral sex and cocaine with Barack Obama, who was then an Illinois state legislator.

Yes folks,if it's on the internet is has to be true!

LØØK HERE:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/0...

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49434 May 1, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
Hi,
Stand up and cheer, yeah yah yah on and on..over and over
Repeat 5000 times,
take an Exedrin, get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of fluids
Yada, Yada, Yada...
Bow down to my Lord and Savior...the Almighty David Koresh
Yada, Yada, friggin Yada
He's was a swell guy and my Lord and Savior even though he was having his way with the prepubescent girls in the compound....
I think I have some brother-cousins too.
So I'm on board with this conspiracy...you see my brain is softened to the point that I accept all conspiracies without exception....LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
How about this Barack Obama shot John F. Kennedy on the grassy noll?
Yada, Yada, and friggin Yada
I'm on board...how couldn't that be true...it depicts Barack Obama in a negative way so it has to be true....there's a little of the famous Limaughian logic in that one too.
So I'm on board Obama killed Kennedy...its a fact now
You see how my brain filter is misfiring again...
Where's my mother...don't tell her I'm posting on here again...please I beg of you. She wants to friggin frag me...I'm scared of that woman...
Yada yada yada
I'm a loser with plenty of psychological damage but my mother wants to give me a time-out...
A time-out isn't to just make me go stand in the corner, to her is to shred my ass to pieces...I mean bound and gagged activities is in her little bag of tricks..
They say abstract thinking is a sure ijndicator of intellegence...
what the hell is that? Abstract thinking? Fcking never heard of it...must be azzholes who said that because I'm a friggin genius boy and I'm a gvood speller too.
I got several gold stars on my forhead at Holy Family Parochial School too..
Sister Cecelia liked to shred my ass to pieces especially when I told on my classmates....she hated that. I was just doing the right thing by tatle-telling on the bad doers...
Woe is me.....because I'm The Wacky Waco Weedtardo boy
LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
Guther Holmes

West Mifflin, PA

#49435 May 1, 2013
Did you know Obama wasnt born in Hawaii, thats right folks he was born in a straw hut in Kenya and raised by a family of apes.

YAP YAP BLAH BLAH !

He has aids from doing oral sex back in Chicago and still snorts coke in the oval office thru a garden hose.

YAP YAP BLAH BLAH!!

He's a muslim terrorist and was responsible
for the boston marathon bombings

BLAH BLAH !!

He hands out welfare checks and free phones to all the scum of the earth ,the freeloaders, the disabled vets, the poor, the elderly,GOD damn this Muslim!!

YAP YAP YAP!*Groan*

Why cant these disabled people in wheelchairs and the elderly over 80 years old get a job, like laying brick or installing windows in homes, or cutting grass???? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Too many hand outs.Im sick of it!!!!

YADDA YADDA BLAH!

He's going to ruin this country !!!!!!

Who is this man,where did he come from,whats his future plans for America.....??
These questions need answered !!!

Now back to your favorite show..........
The Apprentice.........

Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49440 May 1, 2013
Guther Holmes wrote:
Did you know Obama wasnt born in Hawaii, thats right folks he was born in a straw hut in Kenya and raised by a family of apes.
YAP YAP BLAH BLAH !
He has aids from doing oral sex back in Chicago and still snorts coke in the oval office thru a garden hose.
YAP YAP BLAH BLAH!!
He's a muslim terrorist and was responsible
for the boston marathon bombings
BLAH BLAH !!
He hands out welfare checks and free phones to all the scum of the earth ,the freeloaders, the disabled vets, the poor, the elderly,GOD damn this Muslim!!
YAP YAP YAP!*Groan*
Why cant these disabled people in wheelchairs and the elderly over 80 years old get a job, like laying brick or installing windows in homes, or cutting grass???? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Too many hand outs.Im sick of it!!!!
YADDA YADDA BLAH!
He's going to ruin this country !!!!!!
Who is this man,where did he come from,whats his future plans for America.....??
These questions need answered !!!
Now back to your favorite show..........
The Apprentice.........
Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!
LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#49442 May 1, 2013
DUDE...the Election of 2010..is OVER!!..Move along now!!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#49443 May 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
DUDE...the Election of 2010..is OVER!!..Move along now!!
And yet you continue to visit this thread and post. Posts like yours keep this thread alive.

So brighten up, look in the mirror and repeat, "Move along now!!"

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49446 May 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
DUDE...the Election of 2010..is OVER!!..Move along now!!
Smoke another doobie, hippy.

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49447 May 1, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
You can laugh all you want but the facts are irrefutable... Barack Obama shot John F Kennedy from the grassy knoll...

But here's the real conspiracy....

Ready now?

So its been determined now that that he actually did this during his current office while being President of the US ...

Rush Limbaugh announced that "everybody knows" (oh yeah Rush we all know...we know...if you say so it must be try...espeicially if everybody knows..I'm somebody so I must know too, huh?)

So Rush continues his acusation that there's been a time machine in the White House...yes Rush everybody knew about that...
So where did we learn about this time machine Rush?

Huh? Rush?

Then
Glen Beck reported that its been determined that in his youth Barack Obama was actually paid a visit by Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show and now that Obama has become a despotical tyrant he decided to go back in time and shoot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll...

Why? Because I can...said Obama according to Beck...even though its been edited from a speech referring to something completley different, it doesn't matter...he did one time say the words "because I can...."

Hahaahh

This is the world I live in...

With my defective brain filter I can determine truth from fiction

And this is the truth..
bobby6464

Concord, NC

#49448 May 1, 2013
President Obama Pissing Off The Racial Hating Tea Bags. That's A Great Thing To Be Happening. Ahhh Dumb Asses

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49450 May 1, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
President Obama Pissing Off The Racial Hating Tea Bags. That's A Great Thing To Be Happening. Ahhh Dumb Asses
The nuts are at it again. It will be easier for you now with more words banned, dum dum.

New Washington State Law Bans Words 'Penmanship,''Freshman,''Fishe rman' as Sexist

Go here and you might just learn something....i highly doubt it though. http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/49446-new-was...

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49451 May 1, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want but the facts are irrefutable... Barack Obama shot John F Kennedy from the grassy knoll...
But here's the real conspiracy....
Ready now?
So its been determined now that that he actually did this during his current office while being President of the US ...
Rush Limbaugh announced that "everybody knows" (oh yeah Rush we all know...we know...if you say so it must be try...espeicially if everybody knows..I'm somebody so I must know too, huh?)
So Rush continues his acusation that there's been a time machine in the White House...yes Rush everybody knew about that...
So where did we learn about this time machine Rush?
Huh? Rush?
Then
Glen Beck reported that its been determined that in his youth Barack Obama was actually paid a visit by Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show and now that Obama has become a despotical tyrant he decided to go back in time and shoot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll...
Why? Because I can...said Obama according to Beck...even though its been edited from a speech referring to something completley different, it doesn't matter...he did one time say the words "because I can...."
Hahaahh
This is the world I live in...
With my defective brain filter I can determine truth from fiction
And this is the truth..
You and bobby6464 should get together, you both have a lot in common. You can meet up at Dan the Man's mothers basement and have tea together. The really nice thing is all three of you will enter the basement at the same time.

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
Ed Rendell

West Mifflin, PA

#49456 May 1, 2013
Pa turnpike commission corruption..........Tom Corbett as Attorney general turned his head while getting kickbacks

Sex abuse by Jerry Sandusky while Tom Corbett was Attorney General again turned his head........while getting kickbacks as a sitting director on Penn State's board ....

Damn those Democrats!!
They are ruining our country!!
Yeah baby!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49457 May 1, 2013
Ed Rendell wrote:
Pa turnpike commission corruption..........Tom Corbett as Attorney general turned his head while getting kickbacks
Sex abuse by Jerry Sandusky while Tom Corbett was Attorney General again turned his head........while getting kickbacks as a sitting director on Penn State's board ....
Damn those Democrats!!
They are ruining our country!!
Yeah baby!
You're still the same old idiot....
Get a frickin life...go out and get some fresh air or something...
Man I know how your mother feels about you now....and I can sympahize.
Hahahahh. You friggin loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min positronium 167,867
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min guest 59,527
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min woo-boy 34,641
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min squeezers 99,832
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 38 min TAMARA 80,569
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 45 min Another Damn Liberal 67,982
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 1 hr An NFL Fan 7,169
More from around the web